ABOUT THE JOB
Earn $28-$38k per year!
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work, and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do. You just do that because you've always done it.
Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. We have assistant managers training to become general managers right now! It could be you too!
Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply today!
Previous pizza or quick service restaurant experience a plus. Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, Papa Murphy's, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Marco's Pizza, Taco Bell, Culvers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
• Inventory control
• Cash control
• Customer relations
• Follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Driver License (preferred)
• At least 18 years of age
• Operate/clean all equipment
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare product.
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Ability and desire to work nights and weekends, working minimum of 3 opening or closing shifts per week.
• Flexible scheduling
• Pizza discounts
• Growth opportunities
• Team members 18 years of age and older earn up to 50% of their earned wages the next day when signed up for branch.
• On the job training
• Bonus potential
JOIN THE #1 PIZZA COMPANY TODAY! DOMINO'S PIZZA TEAM HONEY BADGER!
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Oakwood Lakes State Park
Hammink Dairy Inc
Olde Style Masonry