Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Defense Finance and Budget SME
Velos is a full-service engineering and technical services and government relations consulting firm representing leaders in the defense, aerospace, intelligence, and related industries. As an SBA-certified HUBZone company, Velos incorporates technical prowess into the execution of corporate strategies and business development experience, providing clients with reliable, cost effective, and maximum impact solutions. Velos also provides multi-discipline engineering and technical services to agencies such as NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the Department of Defense (DoD). Defense Finance and Budget SME,$55k-77k yearly est.15d ago
Senior Budget Analyst
Job DescriptionThis position is looking for someone who is a US citizen and currently has a public trust clearance or has held one in the last five years. This position is mostly remote and requires candidates to be fully vaccinated. This is a 6-month contract to hire position that is looking to pay between $45-$60/hr. Responsibilities: * Perform complex budget execution functions for USMS programs or administrative budget areas. * Provide recommendations for budgetary actions to USMS leaders. Work with program specialists in the development of annual work plans and schedules for the execution of approved budgets. Recommend funding reprogramming and adjustments to work plans to account for changes in the funding levels, program changes, and legislative mandates * Develops plans and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program. * Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program. * Participates in special projects as required. * Must have effective organizational and multi-tasking skills. * Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite - specifically Excel. * Basic knowledge of SharePoint desired. * Must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Required Qualifications: * BA/BS Degree in Business, Communications or related field - may substitute additional years of experience. * The work environment is fast paced and requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once and the ability to reprioritize based on customer needs * Minimum of five years of experience performing responsibilities relative to those stated above. * Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems. * Must have strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and communications skills (both oral and written) with a focus on customer service and demonstrated ability to effectively interact at all levels across the organization to build successful relationships. Powered by JazzHR iOW66T3Zdn$45-60 hourly12d ago
Junior Financial/Budget Analyst, Defense
Job DescriptionJunior Financial/Budget Analyst, Defense What We Are Looking For: We are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst with a broad range of functional expertise. At Lynch Consultants, LLC (LC), we know that the work we do impacts the lives of all Americans, from strengthening national security, to easing access to healthcare, to helping children and families succeed and thrive, to supporting veterans.$55k-77k yearly est.36d ago
Budget Analyst - Direct Hire
The incumbent serves as a Budget Analyst performing a full range of analytical, technical and budget analysis assignments to include interpreting, applying and advising on laws, regulations and guidance.$69.1k-176.8k yearly22d ago
Budget Analyst (in Washington, D.C. or The Hague)
Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) is an international nonprofit with offices around the world working to improve protection for civilians caught in conflict zones. *This role can be based in either of our offices in Washington, D.C. or in The Hague, Netherlands*$76k-99k yearly est.33d ago
Budget Analyst - Secret Clearance - Remote
MindPoint Group is seeking a highly motivated Budget Analyst with comprehensive knowledge in federal government budgeting, contracts, and financial systems. With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you: Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.$100k-125k yearly44d ago
Plans and Budget Officer Expert
Key Responsibilities of the Plans and Budget Officer will include: + Demonstrate professional competence as both a plans and budget officer The customer is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Plans and Budget Officer.$54k-88k yearly est.24d ago
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and Facility Management in support of state, local and federal agencies. At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. Trust Consulting Services is seeking a Budget Analyst to serve in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Financial Management (OPFM) Support Services. Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace flexibility (when available).$68k-95k yearly est.60d+ ago
Financial Budget Analyst
KBR is seeking a motivated Financial Budget Analyst to support a government customer in the Washington Metro Area in all aspects of developing, executing, and monitoring budgets.$58k-79k yearly est.10d ago
Duties This position is located within the Department of Commerce (DOC), National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet Authority), Office of the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer (CFAO), in Reston, VA.$112k-172.1k yearly9d ago
CBRN Program and Budget Analyst (JRO)
The Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Program and Budget Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Joint Requirements Office's (JRO's) task of building and coordinating the Chemical and Biological Defense Program (CBDP) Enterprise's POM (including collecting and collating budget exhibits, analyzing CBDP Enterprise members' submissions, and recommending possible trade-offs based on program execution). Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-will organization.$68k-92k yearly est.46d ago
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Budget Analysis
Experience: 10+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC is seeking qualified candidates who will be responsible for acquiring weapons systems for the Air Force (AF) and serve as the Procurement and Service Acquisition Executive and acquisition representative on the Air Force Council. The candidate will be overseeing the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation and procurement of major Air Force platforms and systems.
Creating reports and recommendations on the programs' financial and budgetary components.
Keeping track of program funding and cost data throughout the Program & Budget Enterprise (PPBE) cycles, reviewing, and interpreting programming data, and preparing cost-related inputs for necessary reports.
Completing budget exercises and program funding analyses for each PPBE phase.
Tracking and evaluating various resource distribution strategies as well as identifying potential effects of suggested funding positions.
Identifying problems and recommending solutions after conducting research and evaluating data on program funding and execution trends from sources like Earned Value Management System.
Recommend changes to funding documentations to improve uniformity and adherence to the requirements.
Utilizing AF database tools, automated databases, financial software, and standard office application software (ABIDES, PBES, ASARS, AFRM, CRIS, IDECS, Microsoft Office Suite).
Updating information in databases used to prepare the AF's budget and execution plan.
Tracking and researching financial rules and guidelines.
Examine the AF PPBE's budgeting and financial procedures.
Developing recommendations for enhancing the financial process and budgeting.
Examining the budgetary supporting materials.
Supporting efforts to estimate program costs, including providing information to Foreign Military Sales and international partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
BA/BS Degree in a directly related field OR 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree OR Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree.
10+ years of task specific relevant experience.
Strong understanding and expertise in the Air Force Acquisition and PPBE process.
1HRBFVbeSW$60k-84k yearly est.38d ago
Budget/ Financial Analyst (Secret) - DODF2
Avantus Federal is currently seeking a Budget/ Financial Analyst to support budget and financial management efforts within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD).$55k-76k yearly est.60d+ ago
Budget Analyst - TS/SCI REQUIRED
+ For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. CACI is seeking a **Budget Analyst** that will develop plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of one of our mission critical INSCOM programs. + Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.$62k-79k yearly est.51d ago
Corporate Budgeting Analyst - Tysons, VA
The Corporate Budgeting Analyst will be reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer and be a key member of the Finance Department, periodically assisting with strategic finance department and corporate initiatives, such as developing incentive compensation programs, capital budgeting processes, financial reporting enhancements, etc. + Administer corporate budgeting and procurement controls.$68k-83k yearly est.55d ago
Senior Budget Analyst
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, and proactive experts and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) Office of Science and Engineering (OSE).
DHS S&T was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges. The Office of Science and Engineering (OSE) within S&T, provides science and engineering expertise to enhance critical capabilities that keep our Homeland secure. The office, and its five component divisions, supports the Homeland Security Enterprise technical expertise, analysis, and knowledge products that impact the entire investment lifecycle, from requirements to innovations and operations. The mission of OSE is to "strengthen homeland security operations and acquisition effectiveness through technical expertise, analysis, and knowledge products."
New teammates will support these efforts, as well as augment our existing team working on rapidly developing technology in response to evolving threats. The Office of Science and Engineering supports the development and transition of solution approaches, technologies, and knowledge products in support of DHS Component customers including U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Secret Service, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Federal, State, Local Tribal and Territorial (FSLTT) first responders, and the larger Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE).
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Provide preparation and analysis of budget and financial data and preparation of pertinent briefing materials
* Provide analysis and entry of financial data, preparation of business resources and financial reports, and business and programmatic support.
* Provide verification and assessment of budget and financial data, evaluation of compliance with applicable policies and procedures, and support for independent business and financial analysis and reviews.
* Contribute to budget strategy and develop and maintain financial spreadsheets and databases, including budgets and spend plans.
* Monitor and track funding, obligations, and schedules; utilize financial databases and reports; provide financial analysis and presentations; support cost proposals; and document financial processes.
* Consult client on adjustments to the overall budget in response to budget cuts and shortfalls, opportunities for unplanned funds, and mitigation strategies for schedule changes affecting finances.
* Gather and consolidate project related financial data from multiple DHS systems (FFMS, STATS, SharePoint, etc.).
* Interact with and maintain rapport with other DHS entities, including the Contract Acquisition Program Support Division (CAPS), Finance and Budget Division (FBD) and Office of Procurement Operations (OPO).
* Provide professional/technical services in support of acquisition planning through solicitation, award, performance, final payment, and preparation for close-out for the full range of contractual instruments used by Government.
* Advise, develop, and review procurement requests (PRs), contract, and other acquisition packages, including Acquisition Plans (APs), Acquisition Strategies (AS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Determination and Finding (D&F), etc., ensuring adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
* Provide professional/technical services in support of acquisition planning through solicitation, award, performance, final payment, and preparation for close-out for the full range of contractual instruments used by Government.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor's and 10+ years of relevant experience or Master's and 5+ years of relevant experience
* Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* Applicants selected must be eligible to receive DHS Suitability.
* Candidates with DHS Suitability are strongly preferred.
* Ability to work on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, and follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
* Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience providing consistent and clear communication with program managers and leadership.
* Experience in federal program management or contracting environment.
* Experience supporting DoD and /or DHS components (e.g., TSA, CBP, FPS, CISA, DNDO/CWMD, USCG, ICE).
* Demonstrated strong technical writing skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience providing direct or consultant support to major programs or offices which require varying types of strategic and local communications.
* Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships.
* Strong project management skills.
* Experience and proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint) and collaboration sites (Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams).
* Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
* Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure · Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers · Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis' total compensation package for employees.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.$89k-109k yearly est.60d+ ago
As a mid-market powerhouse with an intentional blend of elite talent, infrastructure, and speed to impact, Avantus leads with technical and domain expertise for its Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal Civilian customers. Avantus Federal, recently acquired by QinetiQ US, is a mission-focused data, cyber and space services, and solutions company. Avantus Federal, recently acquired by QinetiQ US, is seeking a Project Execution and Technical Support (Program Analyst) - Senior Level to support our client in Chantilly, VA Helping to solve some of the toughest national security problems and government missions, Avantus' offerings enable services at scale, including cyber technologies and operations, data and software solutions, digital engineering and integration, intelligence analysis and operations, transformation, and advisory services and more.$60k-83k yearly est.10d ago
Resource Budget Analyst (#23-050)
A successful Resource Budget Analyst candidate will incorporate the following skills and experiences: Strategic Analysis, Inc (SA) is seeking a versatile, skilled Resource Budget Analyst to support the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) activities.$68k-86k yearly est.44d ago
Budget Analyst (12 Month Roster)
WHAT IS THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position.
* Evaluates, reviews, and monitors the resource justifications, allocations and use for assigned program area(s) with special emphasis on conformance with the Division business plan and the IRS strategic plan and performance measures.
* Provides periodic analysis of assigned program area(s) resource needs, usage and key budget issues. Identifies and responds to budget issues within assigned area(s). Assesses the financial impact of management decisions on budget programs within assigned area(s).
* Develops, reviews, and analyzes resource proposals on Division programs; develops and coordinates budget submissions and justifications, and coordinates with the Chief Financial Officer to facilitate Division responses to Treasury, OMB, and Congressional staffs involving Division financial plan resource matters.
* Identifies issues and develops forecasting patterns and projected budgetary and staffing requirements. Analyzes estimates to identify imbalances among program areas and to reconcile estimates with current levels of expenditures and projected changes in work plans and staffing levels
* Plans and executes labor resource requirements for salaries, benefits, and Full-Time Equivalents (FTE) for the assigned area for both the current plan execution and subsequent year plan development. Also monitors all support resources (e.g. equipment, supplies, facilities, and training) for assigned area.
Conditions of Employment
* To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement/enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or National and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship. (Birth certificate showing birth in the U.S; Unexpired U.S. Passport; Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (Form FS-240))
* A 1-year probationary period is required.
* Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
* Undergo a review of prior performance/conduct and an income tax verification. Refer to "Get Your Tax Record" at http://www.irs.gov/(https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript) to check the status of your account, balance owed, payment history, make a payment, or review answers to tax questions. If you are not in compliance, you will be determined unsuitable for employment with IRS.
* Must successfully complete a background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
* Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
* If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
* Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S. These documents must be unexpired original or certified copies.
* The employment of any candidate, including a current employee or a new hire, selected for this position may be conditional upon classification and/or audit of federal tax returns. This audit may include up to 2 years of returns.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To qualify for this position, you must meet the qualification requirements outlined below:
GENERAL EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION GS-05:
Bachelor's degree or four-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Three years of experience, 1 year of which was equivalent to at least GS-4. To be qualifying your experience must demonstrate the ability to: Analyze problems to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize solutions; Plan and organize work; and Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Combination of education and experience equivalent to that described above.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION GS-07:
Superior Academic Achievement may be met by having a Bachelors degree, with one of the following: A GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale for all completed undergraduate courses or those completed in the last 2 years of study, or a GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale for all courses in the major field of study or those courses in the major completed in the last 2 years of study, or rank in the upper one third of the class in the college, university, or major subdivision, or membership in a national honor society recognized by the Association of College Honor Societies.
At least one (1) full academic year of graduate education in a related field of study such as accounting, auditing, finance, economics, business administration or other related fields.
At least one (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-5 level. To be qualifying your experience must demonstrate a knowledge of basic analysis (such as average cost per FTE); basic techniques of budget, financial and economic analysis, financial coding and skill in completing charts, tables, and graphs and interpreting data; and the ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing.
Combination of qualifying graduate education and experience equivalent to that described above.
Note: Grade point averages should be rounded to one decimal point. For example, 2.95 is rounded to 3.0, and 2.94 is rounded to 2.9. If more than 10 percent of your undergraduate course work (credit hours) was taken on a pass/fail or similar basis, your claim must be based on class standing or membership in an Honor Society.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION GS-09: To be eligible for this position at this grade level, you must meet the requirements below.
Two (2) full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education in a related field of study such as accounting, auditing, finance, economics, business administration or other related fields..
Master's or equivalent graduate degree in a related field of study such as accounting, auditing, finance, economics, business administration or other related fields from an accredited college or university.
LL.B or J.D., if related.
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-7 level. To be qualifying your experience must demonstrate: Knowledge of collecting data with budget formulation, plan development, labor cost analysis, financial reviews, or budget execution; Performing basic analysis (such as average cost per FTE) of collected or provided data; Preparing charts, tables, and graphs for specific assignments including the formulation of the Division budget and periodic financial reviews; Ability to interpret and apply basic budget instructions, administrative memoranda, and regulatory guidelines from a procedural, technical standpoint.
Combination of qualifying graduate education and experience equivalent to that described above.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION GS-11: To be eligible for this position at this grade level, you must meet the requirements below.
Three (3) full academic years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to a doctoral degree in a related field of study such as accounting, auditing, finance, economics, business administration or other related fields.
PH.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in a related field of study such as accounting, auditing, finance, economics, business administration or other related fields.
At least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS 9 level. To be qualifying your experience must demonstrate: Knowledge researching budgetary and financial issues, developing and analyzing resource proposals, identifying issues related to projected budgetary and staffing requirements, and analyzing estimates; Assisting with the planning and execution of labor resource requirements; Preparing reports and charts to monitor labor and support resources (e.g. equipment, supplies, facilities, and training); Reviewing directives, instructions, budget materials, funding documents and developing narrative justifications and strategies to ensure program delivery within the bounds of financial constraints.
LL.M., if related
Combination of qualifying graduate education and experience equivalent to that described above
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE GS-12:
To qualify at the grade 12 level you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the grade 11 level. To be qualifying your experience must demonstrate: working knowledge of the federal budget process; Ability to interpret and apply budget instructions, administrative memoranda, and regulatory guidelines from a procedural, technical standpoint; Ability to analyze and relate financial data to work plans, business plans, strategic plans, and organizational accomplishments; Broad knowledge of structure of appropriations, and other funds that utilized within the government; Knowledge of analytical and problem-solving techniques.
In addition, at this level your experience should include: Ability to manage time, balance priorities, and to work effectively under the pressure of tight timeframes and changing conditions; Experience developing alternatives and recommendations to identify and resolve key budget issues and areas of special concern; Experience providing oversight in the financial review process, including reprogramming actions and the development of narrative justifications; Skill in using computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and communications programs.
MEET TIME-IN-GRADE REQUIREMENTS:
Under merit promotion procedures, Federal applicants must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade to satisfy time-in-grade restrictions contained in 5 CFR 300, Subpart F. Time is credited based on calendar time served in a grade, regardless of the number of days or hours worked. If you currently hold or have previously held a position at the same (or equivalent) or higher grade/level in the Federal government as of this announcement, you will meet the TIME IN GRADE REQUIREMENTS.
TIME AFTER COMPETITIVE APPOINTMENT: By the closing date (or if this is an open continuous announcement, by the cut-off date) specified in this job announcement, current civilian employees must have completed at least 90 days of federal civilian service since their latest non-temporary appointment from a competitive referral certificate, known as time after competitive appointment. For this requirement, a competitive appointment is one where you applied to and were appointed from an announcement open to "All US Citizens".
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-timework is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM's Qualifications Standards.
For positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying for this position by substituting education or training for experience, submit a copy of your transcripts or equivalent. An official transcript will be required if you are selected.
A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
* Telework Eligible Positions: Telework eligible positions do not guarantee telework. Employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements (e.g., reporting at least twice a pay period to your assigned Post of Duty (POD) and supervisor's approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program. Employees must also be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. As a reminder - If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
* We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
* The salary range indicated in this announcement reflects the minimum locality pay up to maximum locality pay for all duty locations listed. The range will be adjusted for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
* This is a bargaining unit position.
* Tour of Duty: Day Shift - Start and stop times between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
* Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
If the position(s) are no longer needed prior to the closing date, this announcement may be closed early.
This is an open continuous announcement which will be used to fill vacancies in the locations listed as they become available for the next 12 months contingent upon funding and space requirements. Applicants must apply and/or update their applications by 11:59 pm ET at the close of the following cutoff dates to be considered: Cutoff date(s): 05/09/2023, 08/09/2023, 11/09/2023, 02/09/2024. This announcement may be amended to include additional cutoff dates within the 12-month period if needed, not later than 10 days prior to the additional cutoff date(s). Eligible applicants in the highest quality group who apply by the initial cutoff date will be considered first. If additional vacancies exist, applicants who applied after the initial cutoff dates who place in the highest quality group will be considered next. Selections from this announcement may be made up to 12 months after the 1st cutoff date, 05/10/2024.
*$71k-101k yearly est.37d ago
Budget Analyst, Senior
Compensation At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets.$65.3k-149k yearly18d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Budget Officer is $59,780 per year or $29 per hour.
The highest paying Budget Officer jobs have a salary over $94,000 per year while the lowest paying Budget Officer jobs pay $37,000 per year
A finance manager is responsible for monitoring the financial system of a company. Their tasks include handling their organization's financial status, generating cost estimates and budget goals, identifying business opportunities to increase revenues and profitability, improving financial strategies, reducing costs, analyzing account statements, processing invoice as needed, analyzing market trends, searching potential partnerships, and presenting reports. A finance manager must have excellent analytical skills and knowledge of the accounting and financial industry. They are responsible for providing the best recommendations for the organization's growth.
An operations officer is responsible for monitoring the staff performance, ensuring the efficiency of their tasks to support the project needs with maximum productivity, and strict compliance with the company's operational policies. Operations officers manage the department's budget, proper allocation of resources, and keeping the operational costs within the budget goals. They also conduct performance reviews, develop strategic procedures for the project's success, and handling the clients' inquiries and concerns. An operations officer must have excellent communication and leadership skills, focusing on client satisfaction while providing the best managerial support for the staff.
The job of program analysts is to plan, manage, and evaluate a company's computer programs. They usually perform different tasks, including researching and analyzing complex data to identify trends and offer the best recommendations for improvements. Other duties for this position may include creating policies and procedures, monitoring and evaluating program performance, and resolving any issues. This role's skills and requirements include a bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related field. Previous work experience as a program analyst and critical thinking skills are also valued.
A Senior Financial Analyst's role is to oversee the financial aspects and manage fellow analysts in a company. Among the tasks of a Senior Financial Analyst include conducting research and analysis, providing forecast in revenue and expenditures, creating financial models that would suit the company and project more sales, and take part in the planning of finances. Moreover, being a Senior Financial Analyst means leading a team of skilled professionals in the same field of expertise.