Accounting Specialist II - Payables and Payments
Accounting Clerk Job in Manila, AR
Account Payable Processing
* Process approved Request for Payment from Finance Portal.
* Validates documents completeness (Invoices, Statement of Account, Receiving Report, Contract signed by authorized signatories, Purchase Orders, Certificate of Completion and etc.)
* Ensures approval are within the Approval Matrix
* Apply accurate tax on purchases
* Ensures accuracy of Ledger accounts to be used.
* Ensures internal control procedures are in place (within the agreed procedure, all are following approved and established company policies).
* Ensures all files for regulatory compliance are on file.
* Encoding AP to NetSuite subsidiary ledger
* Endorsement to Finance lead for validation
* Vendor Set-up in BMF Portal and Accounting System
* Complete documentation for each accredited Vendor (Certificate of Registration (COR), DTI, Certificate of Tax exemption (if there is any) and etc.)
* Contracts review on Financials
* Establish good vendor relationship
* Billing reconciliation
Monthly closing activities
* Expense accruals per Vendor and Expenses
* Balance Sheet Analysis and Schedules
* Various Audit support
Balance Sheet Analysis and Schedules
* Provides all documents as required during Regulatory Compliance audit (Bureau of Internal Revenue, Philippine Economic Zone Authority), External Audit (Financial and Tax) and Internal Audits (Controls and Process review)
* Bachelor/College degree, preferably CPA
* Bookkeeping experience for at least 2 years
* Proficient in MS Office - Excel
* Conceptual and practical knowledge in General Accounting and Taxation
* Must be willing to work on shifting schedule
* Must be in current role for 1 year
* Must not have received any Disciplinary Action within the past 12 months
* Must not have any Attendance and Punctuality issues in the past 12 months
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.