The Branch Operations Specialist
This position requires an employee to perform all functions necessary to successfully maintain branch operations:
• Arrive promptly for the opening of branch. Greet visitors and applicants for testing and interviewing. Answer and route incoming calls as necessary.
• Complete weekly branch reports, including but not limited to: Headcount Stats Report, Key Metrics Report, Starts and Ends Report, Branch Roster, and the Consultant Board.
• Generate consultant new hire paperwork (including contracts) and ensure proper completion. Maintain personnel files including I-9 Form files. Act as liaison with Modis' Corporate Immigration Department regarding immigration issues. Ensure that the e-Verify is completed in compliance with Modis policies. Ensure that consultant drug, background, and credit checks are performed in compliance with our client contract agreements and Modis policy.
• Generate client contracts as needed, performing any necessary client credit checks. Ensure accurate completion of all necessary client paperwork. Forward all necessary client paperwork to corporate office and maintain organized client files.
• Ensure initial placement and updated payroll and billing data are submitted to the Back Office on a regular basis to ensure that assignment information is always accurate and current.
• Review client contracts to ensure that Modis assignments and candidate expenses are set up properly and are in compliance with these agreements. When applicable, ensure that consultants are aware of the client's expense reimbursement policy.
• If the branch does not have a CRR, track consultant bill/pay rate anniversaries and assignment end dates. Notify BDM 30 days prior to the end date/anniversary so the BDM has enough time to request a bill rate increase or a contract extension.
• Assist consultants with weekly timesheets and ensure that each consultant submits a billable-hours timesheet, Paid Time-Off Timesheet or Holiday Timesheet by running the appropriate Decision Studio Reports. Submit zero hour timesheets, when necessary.
• Assist consultant and/or client in obtaining consultant logins into the client time reporting system (if applicable). In addition, obtain login into the client time reporting/billing system for Modis use to confirm that consultants are entering their hours on a timely basis, entering their hours correctly and that the bill rates in the system match the Modis bill rates. These Modis logins should also be shared with the appropriate Client Services Specialist.
• Communicate all new and current Modis policies and procedures to the branch staff employees and consultants.
• Assist the Back Office with correcting timesheets, billing/invoice issues, or collections as requested by the Back Office. Review the “Invoice Held Report” and immediately take action to resolve any issues. Review the Hold Report from Contractor Payables, which represents Independent Contractor or Subcontract timesheets that were received and completed by Payroll, but have not received Vendor invoice. Contact Vendors to request that they submit invoice immediately. Review the Aging Reports (in Decision Studio) on a weekly basis and alert the Managing Director of any aging issues.
• Perform New Hire Orientation for staff employees. Assist Managing Director with tracking staff employee Absence Tracking Forms and ensure that these forms are sent to Staff Payroll in a timely fashion.
• Administrative functions to include: order office supplies, marketing collateral and Modis promotional items as needed. Distribute messages, mail and incoming faxes; and send invoices and expense reports to corporate for payment.
• Audit I-9 forms for accuracy
• Assist in credit and collections.
• All other duties as assigned by Manager.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
• 1 year prior experience in a customer service role and 1-2 years prior experience in a financial role (AP, AR, Payroll) or Human Resources helpful
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Ability to meet deadlines in a timely fashion and effectively multitask assignments or duties
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to operate multi line phone
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Physician (Cardiology)||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jul 16, 2020||$417,400 - $751,320|
|Physician||Brine Group Staffing Solutions||Burlington, MA||Jun 09, 2019||$360,000|
|Clinical Cardiologist||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||May 28, 2020||$350,000 - $425,000|
|Physician, Anesthesiology||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Feb 18, 2019||$275,000 - $375,000|
|Physician (Pulmonary and Critical Care)||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jul 23, 2019||$260,000 - $290,000|
|Physician (Clinical Cardiologist)||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jun 04, 2019||$250,000 - $450,000|
|Physician (Radiologist)||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jul 01, 2020||$250,000 - $445,000|
|Senior Director, Drug Safety||Arqule, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jan 27, 2020||$240,000|
|Physician||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jul 16, 2020||$230,000 - $260,000|
|Physician (Neurology)||Lahey Clinic, Inc.||Burlington, MA||Jul 01, 2020||$230,000 - $245,000|