GET HOME WEEKLY
with paid vacation after 1 year and great benefits! Drivers earn average $85,000+ annually!
Drivers average $85,000/yr!
Paid Vacation after 1 year
Average 1,213 miles per week
Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $85,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill ? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
3 months minimum experience
Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
Up to $85,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill .
Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
$85k yearly7d ago
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver: Average $2,000 Per Week
U.S. Xpress is offering a dedicated opportunity:$85k-120k yearly9d ago
Medical Component Finishing Operator (3rd Shift
Performs additional types of medical component processes such as sewing, skeining, coiling, kitting, and heat pressing.$35k-48k yearly est.8d ago
Substitute Teacher - No Experience Needed! - NJ
Free online substitute teacher training completion Obtaining your substitute teacher certification (if necessary) As a substitute teacher, you will have an opportunity to amplify and develop your teaching expertise, provide a great learning experience for students and become an integral part of the school's educational team!$22k-32k yearly est.8d ago
Maintenance Technician 2nd or 3rd Shift
Want faster benefits in a thriving industry? Have 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience and looking to grow your career? Look no further!
$28 and up based on experience and assessment, getting you the wages you deserve!
Perks of Pratt?
PAID HOLIDAYS from DAY ONE
Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
3 Months: 401(k) with match
6 Months: PAID vacation days
12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
Skills and Qualifications?
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
3. Electrical and mechanical experience
What do Manufacturing Mechanics do at Pratt Industries?
Our Manufacturing Mechanics maintain and repair the machinery and building involved in turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino's pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
Installing and maintaining equipment, performing preventative maintenance and repairs, and applying knowledge in a variety of skilled trade areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams and drawings
• Mount electrical components including: drives, servos, PC's, PLC's, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes, or other required industrial control devices
• Perform crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solders, cements, press fits, or similar operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment
• Perform wiring of electrical components and labeling of all devices and wires
• Rely on prior experience, training, engineering, and data charts in order to make wiring decisions related to size, color, and routing
• Cut, strip, bend, and form wire cable and conduit used to connect circuits and sub-assemblies
• Solder connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
• Perform in production inspection, conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs (using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments) in order to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
• Maintain company standards for quality
• Exercise safe work habits and maintain a clean and safe working area
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned (such as cable assemblies, shipping and receiving, and light fabrications)
ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
• Installs, maintains, and repairs machines and equipment in plants and related facilities.
• Performs a variety of preventative maintenance on parts, pumps, motors, die cutter machines, hydraulic systems, conveyors, steam systems, and related plant and facility equipment.
• Reads, reviews, and applies blueprints, schematics, and operating manuals to fix, repair, and maintain equipment.
• Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of plumbing, pipe-fitting, basic carpentry, electrical, electronics, welding, and other skilled trades as appropriate or applicable.
• Operates a variety of hand and power tools, equipment, and machinery in the maintenance, repair, and fabrication of parts, machines and equipment.
• Accurately completes work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties.
• Assists with plant inspections and related facilities for mechanical and equipment problems, reviews and examines areas, and determines appropriate action(s).
• Ensures compliance with Pratt operating policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and efficient operations; may require the employee to wear safety equipment or gear.
• Assists with maintaining a clean and safe working environment and may perform various janitorial or housekeeping tasks.
• Works flexible hours and shifts; including weekend work.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Two to five years of experience within a manufacturing or maintenance environment. Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
High school graduate or equivalent education and experience. Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
• Electrical and mechanical experience a must;
• Applying general maintenance and repair principles and practices;
• Operating a variety of hand, power and power equipment;
• Reading and applying blueprints, schematics, and other information;
• Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trades areas;
• Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction;
• Must have good performance work history and excellent attendance history;
• Must be self-motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Positions in this class typically require: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Very Heavy Work: Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Location(s)200 Goodman Drive, Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013Additional InformationUnpack your Career
We innovate to create packaging solutions that protect and deliver the products people need.
It's what we do.
Doing it in a sustainable, responsible way.
That's who we are.
EEOC StatementPratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.$45k-61k yearly est.4d ago
Knowledge of management responsibilities and ability to fill in as needed for the Store Manager Other responsibilities as assigned by the store manager. Achieve sales and productivity goals as established by the Store Manager including keeping gross margin at acceptable levels The Assistant Store Manager is to oversee the daily retail operations, insure the highest standards of Helpful customer service, and direct those projects and responsibilities assigned and delegated by the Store Manager$36k-55k yearly est.23d ago
Inside you'll find an impressive TV package that helps make PJ's the best place to catch all the sports action around a busy bar with a huge selection of beer on tap, including PJW Copper Lager, the signature house beer brewed by Victory Brewing Company. *Now Hiring Line Cooks at PJ Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant- Bethlehem, PA* Nothing makes us happier than seeing a serving job get passed down from sibling to sibling or watching a line cook grow into a manager. As a line cook in the Back of House at PJ Whelihan's, you'll oversee the preparation of our delicious menu items. With a name that pays tribute to our founder's grandfather, each PJ Whelihan's has a somewhat unique feel, but all are neighborhood establishments that deliver a great guest experience. *About PJ Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant:*$16-18 hourly9d ago
Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are looking for Restaurant Assistant Managers (RAM)to join our team.$34k-45k yearly est.26m ago
Health Unit Coordinator
The role of the Health Unit Coordinator is to assist the Unit Manager and the nursing staff / interdisciplinary team in the day-to-day communications and the clerical tasks and organization of the nursing unit. All assigned tasks are carried out in accordance with policy and procedures of Fellowship Manor and the Mission and RISE Core Values of Fellowship Community. Work performance must reflect the essential elements of Fellowship Community's Core Values. Must successfully complete the new hire Fellowship Community orientation.$22k-25k yearly est.10m ago
Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in Home Health and Hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 12 years in a row.$68k-85k yearly est.14d ago
Outside Sales Representative
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field. NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79 years. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization.$51k-67k yearly est.10d ago
Staff Development Coordinator - RN
Bethlehem South Has a Nurse Practice Educator Opportunity!$33.8-46 hourly60d+ ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus.$25k-30k yearly est.8d ago
Autism ABA Therapist (RBT) - Paoli, PA
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. Helping Hands Family ("HHF") is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).$18-22 hourly8d ago
The Office Manager will be responsible for aiding Plant Management, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and administrative teams with the day-to-day operations of the plant. Backup The Office Assistant is the backup for the Office Manager The Office Manager will oversee the work of the Office Assistant to ensure they work productively to meet required deadlines.$36k-56k yearly est.1d ago
Commercial Banking Junior Relationship Manager - Mid-Atlantic Region
Commercial Banking Junior Relationship Manager - Mid-Atlantic RegionConshohocken, United States of America At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.$68k-102k yearly est.7d ago
OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver Job in Allentown, PA
TransAm Trucking is now hiring company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! OTR Owner Operator Truck Driving Job - Allentown, Pennsylvania$117k-226k yearly est.12h ago
Merchandiser - Walmart - CORE
Responsibilities: As a Retail Merchandiser at Acosta you will represent the Acosta brand as well as the clients we service. PandoLogic. Keywords: Merchandiser, Location: Whitehall, PA - 18052 Acosta is a full-service sales; marketing; and service company established in 1927.$26k-35k yearly est.2d ago
Foodservice Worker (Flex
Our Purpose & ValuesOUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.$25k-32k yearly est.4d ago
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a is a leading manufacturer of conveyor equipment, components and turn-key service provider that improve production, safety and efficiency of bulk material handling systems. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com and please visit our website at www.asgco.com ASGCO has a great opportunity available for a talented and dynamic$42k-60k yearly est.4d ago