Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Part-Time
Current needs: Part time day and night shifts available. Our nurse shifts are 12 hours (6A-6P or 6P-6A). Every third weekend. $5.00 shift differential for evening shift only.
Even if you do not see your desired shift available, please apply as our needs evolve.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents and tenants under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services/Director of Health Services while maintaining quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards in accordance with individual care plans.
Essential Job Functions
* Assist with overseeing and monitoring the nursing staff for the provision of quality and appropriate resident/tenant care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
* Schedule and perform rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
* Assume responsibility and accountability for the proper completion and documentation of care, medications, and treatments.
* Monitor the status of residents/tenants and consult with RN as needed.
* Support the Director of Nursing Services/Director of Health Services on the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident/tenant population.
* Collaborate with the community to build relationships with internal and external prospects, customers, families and care providers.
* Monitor current and potential residents/tenants and clients to determine and maintain facility's ability to provide appropriate level of care.
* Adhere to standards of clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
* Participate in daily Interdisciplinary or Start-up meetings and other community meetings including Safety Committee and Quality Improvement.
* Assist with the oversight of the Resident/Tenant Assessment p