Security Shift Supervisor
The Security Shift Supervisor oversees daily operations of Security Officers on his/her shift; Performs security activities necessary to protect the property, patients, staff and visitors to SCAHC properties in accordance with all established standards and policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include, but not limited to the following)
* Supervises daily operations ensuring that appropriate productivity is met and any applicable reports, inspections, etc. have been completed with appropriate documentation.
* Completes the duty schedule to ensure that all shifts have adequate coverage and handles any absences, tardiness, etc that occur
* Assigns additional daily, weekly or monthly tasks
* Identifies and provides training needs
* Assists with completion of Performance Improvement Monitoring, Life Safety, Fire and Construction inspections as needed.
* Schedules routine and emergency maintenance for CCTV, vehicles, etc.
* Patrols, on foot, all areas of the hospital to establish a security presence and ensure safety of patients, staff, providers and visitors
* Keeps in touch with the status and progress of work, and makes day-to-day adjustments in accordance with established priorities and when necessary, obtains assistance on problems that may arise
* Estimates and reports on expected time of completion of work, and maintains records of work accomplishments and time expended and prepares production reports as requested.
* Instructs employees in specific tasks and job techniques and makes available written instructions, reference materials and supplies.
* Identifies fire and/or life safety risk situations; initiates appropriate action to correct situation (Work Order Program)
* Examines doors, windows and gates to determine status, verifies vacancy of rooms and/or contents; questions unauthorized and/or suspicious personnel and requests identification
* Responds to emergency situations; notifies local la
$26k-36k yearly est.