Systems Assembler - 1st Shift (2846-056)
Remote or East Greenville, PA
Knoll, Inc. is a constellation of design-driven brands and people, working together with our clients in person and digitally to create inspired modern interiors. We are part of MillerKnoll, the engine powering the world's most dynamic design brands. Our internationally recognized portfolio includes furniture, textiles, leathers, lighting, accessories, and architectural and acoustical elements. Our brands - Knoll Office, KnollStudio, KnollTextiles, KnollExtra, Spinneybeck | FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, HOLLY HUNT, DatesWeiser, Muuto, and Fully - reflect our commitment to modern design that meets the diverse requirements of high-performance workplaces, work from home settings and luxury residential interiors. A recipient of the National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, we can help organizations achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Living Building Challenge and WELL Building workplace certifications. To learn more about our initiatives to support more inclusive and diverse communities, visit Knoll.com/Community.
The Systems Assembler in Metal Operations 1st shift works in multiple areas of the department on a rotation. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability and willingness to read and interpret associated paperwork with all job functions, measuring devices, set-up and operates all air tools, electric and hand tools in a safe manner
* Focuses on performance, quality control, on-time and flexing
* Shows initiative, flexibility and the desire to assist fellow associates as the task at hand requires
* Takes ownership for all aspects pertaining to their current job assignment (safety, quality, output, etc.)
* Performs all their duties in an open and objective manner, utilizing a "best practice" mindset to drive continuous improvement in all job related functions
* Participates in Kaizen events to improve job functions
* Completes their job requirements in a manner that supports and promotes several key company work-life objectives (safety, quality, productivity, on-time order completion, etc.)
* Reading and interpreting work orders; making decisions as needed.
* Performs daily housekeeping of work area before the end of the shift
* Develops into a Safety & Quality Champion
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
* Ability to perform daily, repetitive work.
* Ability to visually identify colors, sizes, insides/outsides, lefts/rights and tops/bottoms
* Ability to measure products to ensure accuracy.
* Reading and use of a tape measure/equipment.
* Ability to operate the scanner and label machines
* Ability to maintain satisfactory workflow to ensue on time production
* A high school diploma or equivalent (GED), or work experience which demonstrates performance competency
* Computer proficiency (identifying product locations, work orders, information, etc)
* Familiarity with ISO standards preferred
Knoll is an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or other applicable laws. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
$22k-32k yearly est.