Mac Tools Seeking Mechanics - Automotive Technicians - Full Training
Mac Tools currently has over 1,250 existing franchisees and plans to continue expanding throughout North America. Investing in your own business is a big decision, but Mac Tools can help make this a reality. No sales or automotive technician experience necessary; we offer comprehensive training. : The Mac Tools training program consists of classroom and field-based sales training at our headquarters to ensure that you have all the tools you need to establish and run a successful route sales business. If qualified, we have a low start-up cost with a variety of financing options that will allow you to join the family of more than 1,250 Mac Tools Franchisees that have found success selling the Mac Tools brand! Mac Tools offers a family-oriented culture; supported by Stanley Black & Decker - a well-known, 14-billion-dollar corporate enterprise giving you the best of both worlds. Top 10 Reasons Why Mac Tools is one of the hottest & fastest growing franchise opportunities in America & Canada: Build a Great Career and a Quality Life with Mac Tools. Mac Tools gives you a territory with pre-determined customers, so as soon as you get in the driver s seat, you can start earning. Mac Tools has the power of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. behind us, with a product line in excess of 42,000 items, allowing us to be stronger and sell more tools than ever.$37k-45k yearly est.9d ago
Private Duty RN LVN
Thrive operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and Thrive Cares Foundation. About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care Thrive offers competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours, flexible schedules, and $500 referral bonuses to teammates who refer a nurse. Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, one of the leading providers of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking an LVN/RN for a 4 year old male patient in$46k-62k yearly est.26d ago
SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Restaurant Team Member is at the center. Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . Restaurant Team Member duties may include: Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, the SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one. Additional Restaurant Team Member Qualifications * Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants$20k-25k yearly est.15d ago
MISSIONAs a Bartender Intern you will be supporting the bar's organization ensuring to keep the service up to standards taking care of the clients. We are currently seeking a Bartender Intern for our People Place in the heart of Piazza Oberdan. Design Your Future at PVH$27k-35k yearly est.5d ago
Junior - Reward Specialist - Milano/Roma
Junior - Reward Specialist - Milano/RomaDELOITTE CONSULTING$75k-96k yearly est.2d ago
In-Store Key Account
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. Lavorare con noi come In-Store Key Account significa entrare a far parte di team di successo avendo da subito la possibilit di esprimere le tue idee, di far prova di spirito di iniziativa e di partecipare attivamente ad ambizioso progetto di route-to-market di rilevanza nazionale e internazionale.$78k-103k yearly est.7d ago
Store Manager Candidate
* Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise. Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. This position is utilized to foster interactive development of an external candidate for the Store Manager role and is to be held for a limited period. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. The Store Manager Candidate supports the Store Manager in the effective implementation of all store processes including employee supervision, staffing, inventory management, stocking and receiving, paperwork, and store needs. * Operate store in store manager's absence.$35k-54k yearly est.22d ago
Who We Are
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country. As one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies, we have been recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on training and the development of team members at every level.
Our Company Purpose & Values
Our Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.
Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion & Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our people's decisions and the actions that follow in and out of the workplace.
Who You Are
You are driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving people, and desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy collaborating with others, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, and go beyond to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to deliver the highest customer and resident experience every single day.
What We Offer
HCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our associates and their family's health and well-being. Our goal is to promote welfare and health and enhance our associates' and their families' overall quality of life.
FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental health plans.
*Availability based on state.
- We take the development and education of our associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
Employee Assistance Programs -
FREE access for employees and their families for health, financial, and family services to support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
Employee Recognition Programs -
We strive to recognize employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to #GoingBeyond for our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
Going Beyond Assistance Fund -
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family members.
Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan -
Investment opportunity available to all eligible employees after two years of service.
Nationwide Opportunities -
Transfers are available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
Keeping You Safe
The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident communities that we serve are our Company's most significant priority.
Personal Protective Equipment -
All employees will be provided and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
COVID-19 Vaccination -
Employees will be required to comply with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our Customers
At HCSG, you will find an environment that is fulfilling, collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured to help you succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging opportunities for every phase of one's career. HCSG is committed to providing growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties such as dust and damp mopping floors in assigned areas. Clean and sanitize bathrooms, including sinks, tubs, floors, and commodes. Daily cleaning and sanitizing patient room furniture, sitting rooms, and dining room furniture. Removal and disposal of trash and perform all other related duties as assigned.
Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions. Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
Consistent attendance and punctual arrival. Timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule. Respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate manner.
Customer Experience -
Positively represents HCSG by following instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, and client staff.
Resident Experience -
Positive, pleasant, and tactful interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks daily.
After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate effectively with others.
Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods.
Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks continuously.
Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
Must live in the service area.
HCSG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political opinions, or affiliations, veteran status, or other legally protected classes. HCSG also complies with applicable state and local laws and federal law requirements that govern nondiscrimination in every location where we operate.
HCSG is committed to fostering and supporting a vibrant company culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic and best selves to serve our resident and client communities. We believe all employees, regardless of position, age, race, religion, beliefs, socioeconomic background, or gender, should work in an environment where they are safe, respected, and treated fairly, with their viewpoints, thoughts, and ideas encouraged and embraced.$30k-41k yearly est.17d ago
Girling Personal Care is member of the Gentiva family - an industry leader in hospice, palliative and personal home care. Our place is by the side of those who need us, offering physical, spiritual and emotional support to patients and their families so they may make the most of every moment. We believe that better care for caregivers and clinicians means better care for everyone, so we offer ongoing professional training, lower nurse-to-patient ratios, and comprehensive benefits for eligible employees. Here, you'll join gifted colleagues who make a lasting difference in people's lives every day.
UP TO $2500 BONUS AVAILABLE
We are looking for a Personal Care Attendant PC to join our team. This position requires someone who is caring and dependable that will assist elderly and/or disabled persons in their homes or places of residence. Personal Care Attendants assist with client needs and perform the day-to-day activities of care giving based on approved tasks. PCAs will provide care based on company policies and tasks outlined in the patient's individualized care plan. This can include personal care assistance, preparing of meals, assist with grocery and personal shopping, assist with personal care, running errands, and performing light housekeeping.
* At least 18 years of age
* Physical ability to perform personal care tasks
* Ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions, keep simple medical records and function with minimal supervision
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment
* Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry or exclusion list
* Must meet any state requirements related to work experience
* Benefits Package: Bonus eligible, Health Insurance(eligibility requirements must be met), 401k Plan
* Growth and development opportunities
* This is a safety-sensitive position
* Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
* Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
* We are proud to be an EEO employer
* We maintain a drug-free workplace
Girling Personal Care$21k-27k yearly est.43d ago
Retail Customer Service Cashier
As a retail cashier, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States.$22k-25k yearly est.60d+ ago
However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. We're looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald's environment. As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for: Description: McDonald's Works for Me. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Along with competitive pay, a Shift Manager at a McDonald's Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:$21k-27k yearly est.23d ago
Bilingual Parts Specialist (FT) - *Will post in Spanish*
O\'Reilly está contratando ventas de mostradores de venta al por menor bilingues. Los miembros de nuestro equipo de ventas son responsables de proporcionar a nuestros clientes minoristas e instaladores un alto nivel de servicio. También admiten la gestión en el cumplimiento de todas las tareas asignadas, incluido el mantenimiento del control de inventario, la apariencia de la tienda y las relaciones con los clientes.
Funciones de trabajo esenciales:
• Saludar y asesorar a los clientes en la selección de productos y sus usos
• Procesar devoluciones de clientes y resolver las quejas de los clientes
• Ayudar con el inventario y el procesamiento de stock entrante
• Realizar servicios de valor añadido, es decir, probar baterías, llevar mercancía a los coches de los clientes, instalar limpiaparabrisas, etc.
• Maneje las transacciones en efectivo y con tarjeta de crédito mientras mantiene correctamente una caja registradora
• Capacidad para proporcionar un servicio de atención al cliente excepcional, amable y profesional
• Capacidad para igualar rápidamente secuencias alfanuméricas
• Debe ser capaz de realizar múltiples tareas
• Se desea familiaridad con las piezas automotrices, la catalogación y las ventas o servicios automotrices, pero no se requiere
• Certificación ASE preferida$22k-28k yearly est.50d ago
Sales Associate (PDI)
The Sales Associate is a key employee whose actions have a direct effect on the store quality for our guests, in addition to ensuring profitability of our stores.$24k-28k yearly est.25d ago
Deli Employee - Store #58
* Milano, TX 76556, USA CEFCO Convenience Stores is hiring both part-time and full-time Deli Employees!$22k-28k yearly est.25d ago
Caregiver - Attendant
As an Accentcare Caregiver, you will make a direct impact on the local senior community. Accentcare is seeking Home Care Providers, Caregivers, Home Health Aides (HHA), and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team. At AccentCare, we offer the strength and stability of a national company, as well as a strong commitment to the local communities we serve. More info below Bonuses Flexible Scheduling Life Insurance Hands on experience Opportunities for job growth (career advancement) Training and career development A Team environment Thank you for your interest in Accentcare! AccentCare believes investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes.$18k-26k yearly est.35d ago
Revenue Growth Management Analyst
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We have an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Growth Management Analyst - Italy to make a difference at Kraft Heinz!$64k-90k yearly est.7d ago
Deloitte Digital - Commerce Developer - Junior (-1 anno di esperienza) - Hybrid Work
Deloitte Digital - Commerce Developer - Junior (-1 anno di esperienza) - Hybrid WorkDeloitte Digital - Commerce Developer - Junior (- 1 anno di esperienza) - Hybrid-work$58k-73k yearly est.11d ago
At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you'll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the camaraderie of fantastic co-workers. * Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants * General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications... As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer and other tasks if applicable. Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . * Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements: Cook tasks in the restaurant may include:$19k-25k yearly est.15d ago
Retail Store Manager
* Willingness to accept a promotion to Store Manager role at any location in the designated market. Our team of people, that support your growth toward your leadership career include: your District Leader, Human Resources Business Partner, Training Store Manager, and your Store Manager coach. Whether and when you are actually promoted to Store Manager is dependent on a variety of factors, including but not limited to performance and availability of openings. Selection for the SMIT position does not guarantee promotion into a Store Manager position. We support your development towards the store manager role by participating in a self-paced, collaborative training over the span of 16 weeks. Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. The Store Manager In Training (SMIT) job is a development focused role that is crafted to prepare you for a CVS Store Manager position.$47k-69k yearly est.60d+ ago
As a Deli Host, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States.$20k-23k yearly est.60d+ ago