The AT&T Fiber team is expanding their sales team and hiring fast! Join the team and receive a $1000 sign on bonus, after 90 days on payroll! Don't delay, review the job description and apply now!
At AT&T, we're transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal - offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It's a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
About the Job
As a Sales Executive Fiber, you'll work at the intersection of people and technology, proactively sell AT&T's pre-deployed fiber-based broadband network assets to small business and mid-market customers. You'll serve as a lead generator - uncovering your own leads through external networks and/or cold calling. Your ability to drive sales and maintain a self-starter mindset will help you to grow your own territory as you make daily sales calls, build relationships and identify new sales opportunities. You'll also partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver custom solutions that add value and solve customers' strategic business priorities. Your success will require tech savvy, resiliency and the ability to learn quickly, act boldly and move fast.
You'll be tasked with:
• Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory via phone, door knocking or prem visits
• Understanding the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers
• Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts while establishing long-term relationships with customers
• Utilizing consultative selling skills to identify key tren
Senior Accounting Specialist - Fremont, CA 70-100K
Work with an award-winning company!
3-5 years' experience in Senior Accounting or Finance role
This position works in conjunction with the CFO to assist in integration of acquisitions. This position will work with various company subsidiaries in multiple locations to implement accounting policies, controls, and procedures post acquisition. In addition, this position directly assists the CFO with various financial reporting activities including month end close, financial statement preparation, analytics and content for Board of Directors meeting, coordination with auditors on opening inventory, ERP implementations, cost accounting projects, and other projects related to bringing new acquisitions under the corporate umbrella. Significant participation in annual budget process across the locations and other analysis as needed. Activities will vary based upon the acquisition.
1. Implement the company's accounting policies and procedures including documentation
2. Assist in preparation of site and product line financial statements
3. Significant involvement in preparation of annual budgets and on-going forecasts
4. Preparation of significant portions of company's monthly financial reports including budget variance and cost analysis
5. Assist with setting inventory standards and costing methodologies
6. Assist in preparation of month end financial statements
7. Maintain monthly General Ledger support schedules, account reconciliations, and accounting/cost activity analysis worksheets.
8. Prepare and input monthly Journal Entries to the General Ledger
9. Directly assist CFO with other financial activities as needed
10. Assist in implementing and rolling out KPI's and financial dashboards
Software Engineer 2196 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate is a full-stack test engineer with proficiency in UI functional testing and backend validation. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
Software Engineer Qualifications:
Security Risk Management Professional 2389 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Security Risk Management Professional. The successful candidate will be part of a team that has an extensive coordination role across various business units and stakeholders to identify, assess and manage information security risks. The ideal candidate has Bachelor's degree in computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience. The company offers a great work environment.
Security Risk Management Professional Pay and Benefits:
Security Risk Management Professional Responsibilities:
Security Risk Management Professional Qualifications:
Financial Analyst 2394 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will join the CXO Incentive Compensation team to help administer and process accurate bonus and commission payments. The ideal candidate has direct experience related to supporting calculations and administration of services or sales compensation/sales operations experience, including the use of automated incentive comp. The company offers a great work environment.
Financial Analyst Pay and Benefits:
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
Financial Analyst Qualifications: