(High Paying) Remote Sales
American Income Life (part of Globe Life, a NASDAQ traded company) is looking for Benefit Representatives to help manage growing client needs and help provide both new and existing clients with the best products and services available. This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a company unlike any other, with career mobility to mid and upper level management. A Benefit Representative helps families establish what company programs are the best fit for them. All of this is done while working from home over the phone and using tools like zoom video chats. This is a virtual position, and depending on your location there may be local offices open if you want to go in.
Why work for them? 1 word... CULTURE. I'm talking Instagram giveaways, Zoom happy hours, outrageous and funny virtual promotions and awards ceremonies. In fact it got them recognized as Forbes ranked "Top 25 happiest places to work". Apply today and see what they're all about.
Develop customer success metrics and execute account strategies
_Build trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
_Schedule and attend virtual meetings using Zoom and other platforms
_Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
_Present to families different benefits programs, enroll new clients, and open new accounts.
_Oversee and prioritize each customer in your portfolio
Must have a passion for helping others
_** MUST BE A US OR CANADIAN CITIZEN **
Proven ability to work as a productive team member
_Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
_Self-motivated team player, proficient in multi-tasking
Proficient with computers and Zoom preferred but not required
_Ability to form and grow solid relationships with your client accounts
Managers are actively reviewing all incoming applications. Please apply with a most recent version of your resume (if you have one) and be on the lookout for text, phone call, or email from one of our hiring managers.$33k-52k yearly est.8d ago
SVP / VP Financial Advisor
If you're the type who breaks through walls to get things done the right way, we want to go Farther with you. As a pioneering member of Farther's advisor team, this is more than just a run of the mill wealth management opportunity - it's an opportunity to have a huge impact on the company and to change the entire wealth industry so it works better for clients and advisors. Farther's founders are leaders and innovators from the private wealth industry and possess a unique mix of traditional wealth management, fintech, and technology production expertise. Joining Farther means joining a collaborative team of entrepreneurs and builders who are passionate about helping our clients and our teammates achieve more. Joining Farther is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be and build the future of wealth management and reap the rewards for doing so. In other words, we help our clients go Farther. Farther empowers advisors to deliver exceptional value to their clients - on their own terms. * Farther is a new kind of financial institution: combining expert advisors and cutting-edge technology to deliver a comprehensive, tailored wealth management experience. Job Description As a Senior Financial Advisor, you are an entrepreneur under the Farther umbrella building a client-first business with modern tools backing you. You are responsible for identifying prospect needs, communicating how you and Farther can help better manage client wealth, and demonstrating the unique value we can deliver together. You apply your history of success in acquiring client relationships and comprehensive financial knowledge base to bring new clients onto the Farther platform and serve them with excellence once they're on board.$141k-236k yearly est.2d ago
Field Service Technician
Job DescriptionProfessional repair and maintenance on customer equipment. This will include both in-house and offsite work. The technician will be responsible for installation of new equipment, preventative maintenance, and repair work. Applicant must already know or be willing and able to learn electrical diagnostics. Small engine repair is a plus. Requirements Required: * Current and valid driver's license * A good driving record * Machine Service/Repair or comparable technical work. Physical: * Vision: Close and distance, color and peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus * Ability to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. * Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 lbs. Skills: * Ability to utilize a computer for order entry and calendar entries * Electrical diagnostic. Ability to read electrical schematics * Small engine repair/maintenance * Ability to solve practical problems Preferred: * Strong drive, motivation, and initiative (upper mobility is available) * Experience in cleaning equipment service * We value the ability and willingness to learn over experience Benefits Hospitalization, 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays$44k-68k yearly est.15d ago
Customer Care Advocate - Remote Work from Home
At Disabled Veteran Solutions, you're not just part of a company; you're also a valued member of a diverse and inclusive team.$26k-33k yearly est.6d ago
Network Optimization Lead
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits. * Knowledge of Humana's internal policies, procedures and systems. Humana Healthy Horizons is seeking a Network Optimization Lead, Ohio Medicaid, that is responsible for driving network optimization and value, while also managing compliance with network requirements, including network adequacy, in the Ohio Department of Medicaid Managed Care Contract.$86k-106k yearly est.3d ago
ODJFS develops and supervises the state's public assistance, workforce development, unemployment insurance, child and adult protective services, adoption, childcare, and child support programs.$29.7 hourly2d ago
Sales Development Representative (Remote) - B2B Virtual Inside Sales
Take a look at this video to see what it is like to be a Sales Development Representative at RoadRunner Recycling! RoadRunner Recycling started in 2014 with the idea to elevate and transform recycling in a world dominated by waste. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) supports an Account Executive (AE) in an assigned market by qualifying potential new business. Everyone on our Sales team receives 9 weeks of training to ensure you have the skill set, market knowledge, and continuing guidance and coaching required to flourish here at RoadRunner Recycling. Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:Qualifying and identifying leads at the initial stages of the funnel Demonstrating the value of our offering through phone calls, email and social tools Diligently updating Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups Being an active participant in our sales coaching process$40k yearly3d ago
IT Software Development & Operations (Remote)
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities Xylem | z l m|$73k-95k yearly est.10d ago
Behavioral Health Therapist (Hybrid)
The Behavioral Health Therapist will provide behavioral health services to Eleanor Health patients facing challenges associated with substance use disorder. * Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health's Paid Family Medical Leave ("PFML") is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing. The Behavioral Health Therapist will collaborate with the rest of the care team to help each patient achieve their goals. Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through$70k-80k yearly35d ago
Clerical Assistant 2
Veterans: * Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. We have an opening for a Clerical Assistant 2 within the Bureau of Health Statistics and Registries, Division of Vital Records. As a Clerical Assistant 2, you will respond to telephone inquiries from the public, funeral directors, physicians, hospital records staff, coroners, and other parties requesting information on accessing services related to issuance of vital records certified copies or vital events data. If you are unable to telework, you will have the option to report to the headquarters office in New Castle.$26k-34k yearly est.8d ago
Air Emissions Inspector Trainee (Environmental Trainee)
City New Castle, Pennsylvania If you are unable to telework, you will have the option to report to the headquarters office in New Castle. Apply Air Emissions Inspector Trainee (Environmental Trainee)$41.9k-63.2k yearly13d ago
Clinical Nurse Senior Consultant
If yes, consider joining Baker Tilly US, LLP (BT) as a Clinical Nurse Consultant! Overview Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory CPA firm, providing clients with a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 38,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.3 billion. Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely.$78.8k-167.1k yearly7d ago
Sales Leader I - Healthcare
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. Focuses on bringing the full range of PNC's products and services to the client. As a Sales Leader within PNC's Small Business Banking - Healthcare organization, htis position is primarily based in a location within PNC's footprint. PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. * Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to: PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:$54k-87k yearly est.60d+ ago
Human Resources Administrator
We are looking for a HR Administrator who would be responsible primarily for administering duties across the entire human resources scope. Simon Roofing is a roofing industry leader with over 122 years in business with 66 locations throughout the USA.$16-20 hourly10d ago
Senior IT Project Manager
You will support our team from New Castle, DE, Philadelphia, PA, or we can also entertain a remote working US-based location. Siemens Mobility Customer Services Digital Transformation seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and dedicated IT Project Manager to ride the exciting world of Digital Transformation of the Rolling Stock Service and Maintenance business. * Implement Railigent applications, Siemens Xcelerator, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (IBM Maximo), and SAP-SAP interfaces. * Certification in Siemens-specific PM tools and methods, Project Management Professional (PMP ), or other Project Management methodology and terminology.$107.2k-199.2k yearly22d ago
+ Responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships and keeping all project reporting current and assuring executive management is aware of issues putting IQVIA Biotech at financial or regulatory risk through the approved upon pathways for reporting. Assures clear client communication, process documentation, and compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and procedures set forth by IQVIA Biotech and sponsors. + Responsible for maintaining client relationships for all assigned work, keeping all project reporting current, and assuring executive management is aware of issues putting IQVIA Biotech at financial or regulatory risk through the approved upon pathways for reporting$105.3k-142.4k yearly60d+ ago
Full-Time Pharmacy Technician, Associate- New Castle, PA and Surrounding Areas (Hybrid)
UPMC Jameson is seeking a **M** **edication History Pharmacy Technician** to assist with expansion of our pharmacy services model in the Emergency Department. Interested individuals should reside in the Hermitage, New Castle, or surrounding areas.$26k-30k yearly est.22d ago
Sr Application Engineer III: Operations Productivity (E3) - Remote US
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.$100k-137.5k yearly60d+ ago
Account Manager- Northeast Region--Remote
Dematic is seeking an experienced account manager, who is an innovative, collaborative, motivated, self-starter. The role requires a high-energy expert who can pursue new business opportunities with confidence, excellent negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
This candidate will be able to engage C-suite executives to prospect, negotiate, and close a complex sale. Individuals should have the ability to build a robust pipeline and help customers identify their business needs and work to coordinate the best solution.
What we offer:
* Career Development
* Competitive Compensation and Benefits
* Pay Transparency
* Global Opportunities
Learn More Here: https://www.dematic.com/en-us/about/careers/what-we-offer
Dematic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The base pay range for this role is estimated to be $65,000-$140,000 at the time of posting. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as work location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills.
Tasks and Qualifications:
This Is What You Will Do In This Role
* Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts.
* Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
* Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
* Identifies, develops and manages channel partners to achieve channel goals.
* Develops a complete understanding of the customers' organizational structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
* Performs customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
* Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
* Develops forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
* Actively pursue and develop new accounts to Dematic.
* Execution of other initiatives as required by Dematic leadership.
What We Are Looking For:
* BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
* Proven track record of selling complex solutions within the material handling industry.
* High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment successfully.
* Willingness for business travel.
* Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
* Training in strategic selling methodology preferred.
Some positions in the U.S. may require vaccination against COVID-19. Where legally permitted or required, offers for such roles are contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine). Candidates with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
#LI-NL1$65k-140k yearly60d+ ago
SUMMARY: Processes a variety of customer transactions via video interaction. Recognizes customer needs and recommends products, services, or assistance of other bank employees or departments, to consistently deliver a superior level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
* Receive and process a variety of transactions through ITMs including, but not limited to, checking and savings deposits and withdrawals, transfers and account balance inquiries; detecting fraud when possible.
* Facilitate the ITM process for customers by providing step-by-step guidance through the ITM process. Connect to customers in a way that makes the video interactive solution a personable experience.
* Monitor ITM machines to ensure they are working properly. Assist systems support associates and vendors to resolve any issues pertaining to the physical ITM and associated software, as needed.
* Perform end-of-day balancing of transactions.
* Strong knowledge of bank products and services, with the ability to recognize customer needs, and cross-sell bank products.
* Participate in bank's referral program, and utilizes any applicable technology and/or programs to effectively show results
* Will be expected to meet specific referral goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis
* Operate and balance a terminal and cash drawer daily.
* Accept and process the following transactions: savings, checking, and Holiday Savings account, loan payments, SDB rental payments, sells money orders/official checks, and any type of cash withdrawal.
* Accept checks for cashing in accordance to FNB check handling procedures
* Participate and successfully complete all required training courses.
* Willingness to be flexible with a strong desire to create a work environment conducive to teamwork.
* Handle all cash, customer transactions, and customer information in accordance with FNB Security Policy and Procedures.
* Motivation to make outbound sales calls to current and prospective clients.
* Flexibility with work schedules to accommodate staffing requirements in order to service needs
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business and personal information confidential
* Accept responsibilities and projects as assigned by a supervisor to add value for Farmers National Bank
* Must be able to work in a team environment, in a positive manner, with coworkers and the public
* Complete all mandatory and elective training, including BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Maintain compliance with all appropriate rules and regulations.
* Regular, predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
* Proven cash handling experience
* Must possess basic computer skills and knowledge, use a calculator, typewriter, phone, fax machine, and other office equipment.
* Customer service and/or sales experience on any level.
Farmers National Banc Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran$30k-34k yearly est.15d ago