Memorial Medical Center is a 199-bed hospital offering a spectrum of care, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer's markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement, and historic proportions of fun. Certification or completion courses must meet the standards of Memorial Medical Center.$62k-107k yearly est.
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. - The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions We're now seeking Emergency Room RNs for openings at a hospital in Carlsbad, New Mexico.$1.5k-1.7k weekly
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in NM The Stepping Stones Group provides you with unparalleled support and surrounds you with responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provides you with meaningful interactive opportunities, and gives you access to our exclusive content. The Stepping Stones Group is hiring Speech Language Pathologists for our full-time, school-based positions in Carlsbad, NM!$61k-80k yearly est.
Travel Physical Therapist (PT)
Epic Travel Staffing is hiring a Travel - Physical Therapist$1.7k weekly
Whether you're serving as a technician, lab worker, therapist, speech-language pathologist, social worker, medical assistant or other allied health professional, you'll use your education, training and specialized skills to provide support for patients and help them strive for optimal health.$28k-43k yearly est.
Travel - CT Technologist
With Titan Medical, you gain access to thousands of travel nursing and allied health jobs across the country. Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States$55k-93k yearly est.
Owner Operator Truck Driving Job in Carlsbad, NM
CDN Logistics Owner Operator Truck Driving Job in Carlsbad, NM At CDN Logistics, with a variety of runs available in markets coast-to-coast, along with multiple freight types, we are able to provide our owner operators with the flexibility and options that most carriers can't match. Owner Operator Truck Driving Job - Carlsbad, New Mexico Carlsbad, New Mexico Owner Operator Truck Driver Job$143k-280k yearly est.
Operations Field Assistant - CDL Preferred
Working at Ampirical and Compere is a career, not just a job. The Operations Field Assistant works with Compere management to provide administrative support. Compere is a sister company of Ampirical.$24.2-29.1 hourly
Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer degree / experience from accredited university.$87k-123k yearly est.
RN ER, FT Nights
Los Alamos Medical Center is an outstanding place to work as a nurse, as we are committed to our quality initiatives and a culture of safety, and are invested in the growth of our staff.$61k-101k yearly est.
Senior Scientist I/III
Souder, Miller & Associates is recruiting for a Senior Scientist I/III for our Environmental/ Oil & Gas tech sector. Souder, Miller & Associates (SMA) The position is located in our Farmington, and/or Carlsbad, NM office.$64k-99k yearly est.
Local Class A CDL Truck Driver Job in Carlsbad, NM
Class A CDL Driver | Local | Home Daily Local Class A CDL Truck Driver Job - Carlsbad, New Mexico$36 hourly
Restaurant Delivery - Start Delivering Today
Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash. Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.$38k-61k yearly est.
Performs maintenance and repair activities on gas compression and/or process equipment, at customer's location, as directed. Acts as a technical resource for more complex issues in assigned area.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate advanced diagnostic and repair skills on multiple types of equipment including compressor packages, gas process and power generation equipment used within the region.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM) to standard with no help.
- Lead a team performing Major Maintenance (MM), Overhaul and MOB/DEMOB projects to standard with limited to no assistance.
- Perform compressor calculations.
- Demonstrate customer service skills.
- Read, write and speak English (work orders, manuals, etc.)
- Model all health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Use computer skills, including vendor specific programs (Cat, Waukesha, Ariel, Murphy, etc.), Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Regularly complete and submit company required documentation in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Thorough knowledge of gas engines and compressors, electrical systems, panel boards, controls, skid wiring, etc., through advanced training or performance verification.
- Knowledge of new technologies.
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations.
- General understanding of customer's production equipment. Scrubbers, on/off skid.
- Fully understands all processes and systems on how a compressor works.
- Knowledge of company maintenance standards checklist and ability to accurately and completely follow.
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Gas or diesel engine and compressor school/training preferred.
- Typically at least 5 years experience with natural gas engines and compressors, and a working knowledge of production equipment.
- Demonstrated history of successful and safe service experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Up to 5% Match 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250
- Dependent Education Scholarship Program
- Competitive Paid Time off including nine paid holidays
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Annual boot allowance for field ops roles
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Full FR Uniform Provided
- Service Truck on Day 1 (Field Service Technician Roles Only)
- Expected to serve as a resource to others for mentoring, knowledge transfer, training and checking work.
- May occasionally lead a crew.
Performs other duties as assigned
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed (Refer to WorkSaver Systems Critical Demands for full details).
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role (includes respiratory protection medical requirements as required by role).
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms.
- Constantly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit while driving or using a PC.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, and twist with good balance.
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push and pull up to 110 pounds.
- Occasionally required to carry at least 40 pounds with one hand for at least 10 feet.
- Occasionally required to crawl, climb in and around equipment, stairs and vertical ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.$36k-48k yearly est.
- Specific experiencein in the installation and maintenance of automation communication network infrastructure, as well as PI and HMI integration, preferred - Maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client's technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. RESPONSIBILITIES: The Automation Specialist is responsible for performing corrective & preventative maintenance on I&E systems as analytical equipment, control elements, SCADA systems, advanced hardware (computers, telemetry & etc.), logic networks and other related equipment associated typically in the processing, fractionation, storage and transportation of natural gas liquids. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world. - Recognize danger signals from equipment indicating a need for emergency procedures, which include the shutdown of equipment for a long-term position with a leading exploration and production company with operations in Carlsbad, NM.$61k-85k yearly est.
General Clerk III - Temp job with the State of NM
Requirements: 2+ years' experience working as an Administrative Assistant or Office Clerk ATA Services is currently seeking to hire General Clerks to work on a temporary assignment with the State of NM - Early Childhood Education and Care Department.$15 hourly
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Communicate and embody Chili's culture and Cultural Beliefs: Every Guest Counts, Food Perfection, Be Accountable, Play Restaurant Drive business results by utilizing Chili's systems to effectively control costs Follow operational systems, such as our Manager Timeline and performing quality Line Checks For decades, Chili's has been known for our culture of fun. Chili's Managers are wired for hospitality!$57k-78k yearly est.
Placement into the position will not be made until the results are received and cleared by Intrepid. Opportunity to grow within position through Intrepid's career path programs A Surface Maintenance Technician troubleshoots cause of failure, recommends repairs, and performs general maintenance of plant equipment, systems and surrounding building machinery. Working at Intrepid, you will experience the commitment, teamwork, and growth in every role and experience. Intrepid is an entrepreneurial organization committed to developing unique and environmentally sound ways of extracting minerals of global importance to multiple industries.$39k-50k yearly est.
Border Patrol Agent - Up to $20,000 Recruitment Incentive
A fully trained Border Patrol Agent may be eligible up to an additional 25% of base pay in accordance with the BPA Pay Reform Act of 2014. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is hiring immediately for these full-time security-based opportunities. As a Border Patrol Agent (BPA) you will be part of our 60,000+ workforce that strives to protect the American people by safeguarding our borders, deterring illicit activity, and enhancing the nation's economic prosperity.$59k-95.2k yearly
Ambercare is dedicated to your personal and professional growth through management training and employee recognition and appreciation. Addus is searching for a Service Coordinator to join our team. The Service Coordinator ensures that all clients receive the best service possible and according to the care plan.$28k-35k yearly est.