U.S. Xpress is offering a dedicated opportunity:$83k-98k yearly39d ago
Fleet Mechanic Opportunity in Americus, GA
J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1948.$30 hourly21d ago
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Earn up to $44/hr
You're a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing facilities. Start your IntelyCare application and you'll be on your way to a better nurse-life balance in no time! An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state certification. IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more) At IntelyCare, we're empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work.$21k-30k yearly est.60d+ ago
Certified Medical Laboratory Technician (Nights)
Employee performs within the prescribed limits of Tanner Health System's Ethics and Compliance program.$45k-61k yearly est.60d+ ago
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.$55k-102k yearly est.6d ago
Licensed Practical Nurse
Refer to the Licensed Practical Nurse State Matrix - click HERE. One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work for the company.$27-31 hourly50d ago
Tractor Technician- 1 yr EXP Req'd
May assist with the onboarding and mentoring of new Tractor Technician trainees. ! Applicants can be considered for I, II, or Sr. Diesel Tractor Technician depending on verified years of experience and position availability. Under routine supervision, this position is responsible for performing intermediate level maintenance, service, and repair of J.B. Hunt tractors and other equipment.$30k-43k yearly est.5d ago
Local City Driver / Forklift Operator, Full-time
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country! Home time for ABF Freight drivers far exceeds that of other drivers within the truckload industry. * ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense to the employee.$35k-57k yearly est.5d ago
Physical Therapist (PT)
*Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist (PT) therapy program - New grads welcome! Due to our continued to growth, we are seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist (RPT) who is a proactive caregiver with a positive team player attitude, and meets the following requirements: Select Rehabilitation is the nation's premier leader in therapy services.$67k-82k yearly est.60d+ ago
KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster. Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college. Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs. MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how. Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish. Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. At KFC, we feed the world. As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs. Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program.$20k-25k yearly est.5d ago
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
It's why so many clinicians choose Hopebridge as their place of work! For nearly two decades, Hopebridge has trailblazed a path for enabling access to quality, compassionate care for children with autism. At Hopebridge, this is the progressive ABA we pride ourselves on.$90k-107.5k yearly31d ago
TRC is seeking an experienced, Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to join one of our international manufacturing clients for a hybrid style role based out of Carrollton, GA! The Electrical Project Engineer's responsibilities include reviewing all engineering design plans, performing complex calculations, designing, and constructing electrical systems along with their components, collaborating with other engineers, and maintaining relationships with site personnel, vendors, and other stakeholders. The Electrical Project Engineer will support and drive the planning, execution, handoff, and evaluation phases for assigned modernization capital projects.$67k-84k yearly est.7d ago
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Lead Sales Associates perform the duties of a Sales Associate and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Company Overview: Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. The Lead Sales Associate helps maintain a clean, well-organized store with a customer-first focus. Occasional or regular driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and travel to other Dollar General stores. The duties of the Lead Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating a cash register, stocking and recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets.$30k-37k yearly est.4d ago
HVAC Residential Sales Rep
*Strong knowledge of HVAC residential installation required; Location: Maxwell Heating and Cooling services Carrollton and the surrounding area. Maxwell Heating and Cooling is growing, and we are currently looking for HVAC Residential Sales Reps to join our team.$46k-63k yearly est.26d ago
Wood-Mizer is a 100% employee-owned company and believes that every mill owner is an extension of our Wood-Mizer family - a philosophy that makes our customers and employee-owners feel right at home. Wood-Mizer is committed to customer and employee success, putting compassion and faith at the forefront of the operation, and committing themselves to provide high-quality equipment that makes a positive difference in people's lives. As a Production Worker, you will sharpen blades for our customers, ensuring quality welds and grinds using grinders, setters, and blade choppers. Every day brings a new challenge at Wood-Mizer. Generous tuition reimbursement program to help you achieve your long-term career goals here at Wood-Mizer. They also receive money each year to spend on Wood-Mizer apparel and swag. Equity: Become a 100% owner and receive Wood-Mizer stocks through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). Wood-Mizer offers a complete line of narrowband portable and industrial sawmills, wideband sawmilling equipment, resaws, edgers, kilns, molders/planers, firewood processing equipment, pallet recycling equipment, material handling equipment, bandsaw blades, and blade maintenance equipment for forestry and timber professionals throughout the world. Wood-Mizer believes that an investment in our employees is an investment in our future. Wood-Mizer is the is the largest manufacturer of portable sawmills around the globe, with over 100,000 mills sold in over 100 countries.$22k-29k yearly est.1d ago
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters. Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions$27-31.5 hourly1d ago
Patient Access Specialist I PRN
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
* Receives requests for reservations (patient scheduling) from physicians? offices and makes the necessary pre-admission arrangements, referring to lists of dates allotted for scheduling, and advising physicians? office staff of unavailable dates.
* Interviews each patient or representatives to obtain complete and accurate demographic, financial and insurance information.
* Enters all patient information into the registration system.
* Obtains all necessary signatures and is knowledgeable regarding any special forms that may be required by the patient?s third party payer.
* Reads physicians? orders to determine the procedures requested and to instruct patients accordingly.
* Escorts or arranges to have patient escorted to procedure areas and assigned rooms.
* Makes corrections and updates patient account information in computer.
* Obtains new medical record numbers for newborn admissions and other new patients.
* Documents thorough explanatory notes on patient accounts, concerning any non-routine circumstances, clarifying special billing processes.
* Maintains a working knowledge of available information system capabilities and performs all system applications that are required.
* Understands and applies WHS philos?ophy and objectives, and PAS policies and procedures, as re-lated to assigned duties. Understands the admission, outpatient and emergen?cy registration process.
* Maintains confidentiality of patient information, in accordance with WHS policy and HIPPA regulations.
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to organize work, recognizes and establishes appropriate work priorities, and completes work in a productive manner, without creating backlogs.
* Maintains proficiency in data entry skills.
* Assists physicians and their office staff to expedite scheduling, pre-admission, Medicaid screening and pre-certifications on all accounts.
* Resolves error and applicable Claim, DNB, and Patient WorkQueues.
* Greets all guest with a positive and professional attitude.
* Receives patients? valuables for safekeeping in the hospital safe.
* Answers incoming phone calls and follows through with requests made.
* Maintains courteous and cooperative working relationships with WHS management, patients, physicians, other professional contacts, and the general public. Demonstrates ability to tactfully handle difficult situations.
* Presents a well-groomed and professional image in coordination with dept/ hospital dress codes.
Expected Performance, Behaviors and Results:
* The ?WellStar Experience? (Must demonstrate a commitment to Service Excellence by):
* Creating first impressions, memorable moments and impressions that fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of patients and family members.
* Valuing patients and family members as partners in their care.
* Having world-class processes in place.
* Delivering high-touch care that is reliable, responsive and coordinated.
* Focusing on constant innovation and creating improvements.
* Celebrating our diversity with sensitivity and understanding.
* Embracing the idea that we are all owners of our health system.
* Attempts to collect the estimated self-pay balance of all inpatient, outpatient and ER accounts, at the earliest possible collection control point.
* Monitors in-house accounts and attempts to make financial arrangements with guarantors for payment of their self-pay balances in full, prior to discharge, or within ten working days thereafter.
* Completes financial evaluation forms to document guarantors' income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
* Identifies those patients without adequate insurance coverage. Makes personal contact with patient or guarantor to determine guarantor's ability to pay non-covered charges, as well as to determine potential eligibility for financial assistance pro?gra?ms (namely Medicaid).
* Maintains a list of health care financial assistance programs and the eligibility requirements for each program. Refers patients/guarantors to sources of outside funding assistance, as needed.
* Works efficiently and accurately within designated time frames to ensure a continuity of information and cash flow.
* Contacts scheduled patients at home to obtain pre-admission information, explain financial policies, estimate self-pay balances, and obtain a promise to pay on or before admission/registration.
* Interviews all inpatients and select (self-pay) outpatients at time of registration, or at least within 24 hours of admission, to verify complete insurance and financial information, explain financial policies, and collect the estimated self-pay balance.
* Documents concise and understandable notes regarding all self-pay account collection activity, as well as each patient or guarantor interaction. Documents all efforts to collect patient account balances, other self-pay collection activities and referrals to Medicaid.
* Coordinates financial counseling activities with Admitting, Outpa?tie?nt Registration, Emergency Registration, Utiliza?tion Review, Nursing, Social Services, and Patient Financial Services.
* Verifies insurance coverage and benefits.
* Exceeds monthly quota on a consistent basis. Formally reports results of self-pay collection activity to direct supervisor, on a daily basis or according to policy. Provides feedback to PAS management concerning self-pay collection and data integrity issues.
* Responsible for completion of appropriate error/issues in WorkQueues.
* Identifies and resolves Payor Denials as indicated.
* Observes work hours and provides proper notice of absences, tardies work schedule changes.
* Attends select departmental meetings at the request of WHS Management.
* Completes monthly, quarterly, and annual mandatory training as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Required for All Jobs
Performs other duties as assigned
Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of work, and code of conduct.
Required Minimum Education
High school diploma Required and
Associate's Degree Preferred
Required Minimum Experience
minimum 2 years of related experience, in a healthcare or institutional work setting. Required and
Epic experience Preferred
Required Minimum Skills
Computer/data entry experience.
Ability to communicate with various members of the healthcare team.
Effective communication skills (both written and verbal), attention to detail, self-directed and a positive attitude are essential.
Working knowledge of patient registration systems and intermediate Microsoft Office Suite are preferred
Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
Additional Licenses and Certifications
$23k-27k yearly est.1d ago
Hair Stylist - McIntosh Plaza
Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a Great Clips salon team. The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips brand experience (don't worry, training is provided) Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the world's largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS!$17k-23k yearly est.1d ago
Must have experience handling packs of dogs in a boarding facility. Canidate should have a good understanding of K9 body language, how to introduce a single dog into the pack and feeding the pack. Ensure daycare yards are kept clean and safe daily. Any issues or concerns should be immediately be brought to the attention of management. Train newer members in the safe handling of our pack. Others duties may include; cleaning kennels, booking dogs for boading/ grooming appointment and bathing dogs as needed etc. Employment Type: Full Time Years Experience: 1 - 3 years Salary: $12 - $16 Annual Bonus/Commission: No$12-16 hourly8d ago
Truck Driver Class A CDL - Regional runs
The company founder started the company with a loan of $125 from the People's Bank in Selma, AL,moved his one truck from Selma to Montgomery, AL and the legacy of J&M Tank Lines, Inc. was in motion. Since that time, J&M Tank Lines, Inc. has expanded to cover primarily the Southeast, from Texas to the Carolinas. J&M Tank Lines, Inc. is a family owned and operated company, running the Southeast and Texas, that has been in business since 1948.$85k yearly4d ago