Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Care Ally, Case Manager (Social Worker or LPN)
The Care Ally, Case Manager reports to the Supervisor of Case Management. Summary The Care Ally, Case Manager is a key member of the interdisciplinary care team (ICT).$37k-58k yearly est.12d ago
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Case Manager - PRN
PRN Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Case Manager$21.8 hourly12d ago
Manager, Emergency Department
The ED Manager is responsible and accountable for the 24/7 daily operations of one or more clinical areas. Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. Sentara CarePlex Hospital is a 224-bed, acute care hospital, Certified Primary Stroke Center and a Magnet facility located in Hampton, Va. Monster, Nursing All, Talroo-Nursing, Nursing-Critical Care, Nursing-Medical-Surgical, Nursing-Other, #Indeed, Step-down-other, Stepdown-Vascular , Team Coordinator, Charge Nurse, Lead, Supervisor, RN II, Management, Acute Care, BSN, MSN, LinkedIn, ED, Emergency Department, ACLS, PALS, ENPC, Critical Care, Hampton, SCH, Manager, Supervisory, Leader, Change agent Sentara CarePlex Hospital located in Hampton, is hiring a Manager, RN for the Emergency Department. City/State Hampton, VA$40k-55k yearly est.12d ago
; Area Supervisors are respo Area Supervisor, Store Leader, Supervisor, Leadership, Customer Service, Retail Associate ;The Area Supervisor is a member of the Store Leadership who is responsible for a specific, assigned area of the Store as well as the general operations and supervision of the Store when functioning as the Manager on Duty.$21k-26k yearly est.2d ago
PATH (SOAR) Case Manager *SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE*
Serves as liaison to public agencies and provides information regarding RBHA programs and services.$45.3k yearly16d ago
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
The Shift Supervisor Trainee performs work as directed in or Shift Supervisor, Management, Supervisor, Shift, Customer Service, Retail, Operation The Shift Supervisor Trainee role is an entry-level, short-term role that prepares an employee to perform a higher-level supervisory role, such as Operations Supervisor or Shift Supervisor.$34k-39k yearly est.2d ago
Assistant Manager, Operational Risk
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
• Military Times 2022 Best for Vets Employers
• Yello and WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
• Fortune Best Place to Work for Financial and Insurance Services
• Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
• Ripplematch Campus Forward Award - Excellence in Early Career Hiring
To assist in managing, planning and oversight of the Operational Risk Management functions. Assist the Manager in planning, developing and implementing frameworks/measurement methodologies, policies, standards, and procedures related to operational risk management, quality control, and audit procedures. Implement effective programs and measures designed to identify and mitigate risks associated with these functions. Promote operational efficiency and service excellence through appropriate risk controls, process improvements and training while reducing and mitigating financial losses. May oversee the activities of Analysts or Supervisors. Responsible for executing the branch strategy.
• Oversee the process of functional reviews, root cause analysis, and analysis of operational risk
• Manage the identification and remediation of control deficiencies, develop solutions to strengthen controls, andoversee corrective actions to aid management decisions
• Communicate quality assurance procedures, existing protocols, and effective controls to improve products andservices
• Collaborate with staff, senior management, and business unit partners to assess and support organization riskmitigation needs by developing strategies, tactics, and quality review solutions
• Evaluate the adequacy of corrective action taken on past reviews and report on the status of approvedrecommendations
• Ensure risk solutions and programs align with strategic business initiatives and developing industry and internaltrends to achieve business and quality objectives
• Measure and evaluate the success of risk programs to determine their effectiveness and to ensure the businessunits' adherence to the risk framework requirements, internal policies, and best practices
• Stays abreast of regulatory compliance standards, new and developing risk trends and best practices
• Provide feedback to ensure training is in full compliance with all applicable statutory requirements and NavyFederal policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and values
• Manage and/or conduct systems analyses/assessments and recommend and implement solutions toenhance/upgrade systems
• Represent the business unit as liaison and spokesperson regarding risk and quality initiatives
• Ensure risk control recommendations/solutions support optimal internal/external exam/audit preparedness
• Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities:
• Set direction to ensure goals and objectives align with corporate and division strategy
• Select management and other key personnel; oversee talent development/succession planning
• Collaborate with leadership/executive colleagues to develop/execute corporate initiatives and/or department strategy
• Oversee the preparation and execution of department/division AFP
• Manage merit pay in accordance with specified objectives and guidelines
• Leadership Level
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Good understanding of operational and regulatory risks and controls, including knowledge of risk management techniques from both detection and mitigation perspectives
• Thorough understanding of risk assessment methodology and systems
• Experience managing audits
• Significant knowledge of, and proficiency in, data analysis, reporting, and operations research, including the ability to develop conclusions and feasible alternatives to formulate courses of action, including forecasting and cost-benefit analysis
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to guide others and prioritize multiple duties to achieve results in a multi-tasked, time sensitive office environment
• Extensive experience managing multi-dimensional teams and projects which involve organization, holding strategy and status meetings, planning, motivating, and managing the work of participants
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills and the ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and initiative, display a high degree of initiative, and manage multiple priorities effectively
• Highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to persuade and influence management decisions, to interact effectively with all levels of staff, and to communicate complex information in an easily understandable manner
• Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Familiarity with automated systems used in the business unit
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
• Risk Management or Regulatory Compliance Certification such as ICBBR, FRM, or NCCO
• Knowledge of Navy Federal's functions, philosophy, products, and services
• Knowledge of NCUA regulations
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Ln. Vienna, VA 22180| 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $98,500 - $168,400 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 06/02/23
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team's discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.$98.5k-168.4k yearly2d ago
Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier.$21 hourly60d+ ago
Case Manager (RN - Remote within Virginia)
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. Are you an experienced Case Manager looking for a new challenge? The case manager fosters an environment that incorporates the Funds caring philosophy in all aspects of the case management process and for coordinating care with the beneficiary and his/her provider to stabilize health status with the goal of maximizing his/her functional capacity and improving overall quality of life. The Case Manager provides in-home, in-person care coordination in defined areas of coal mine states and telephonic care coordination across the United States. Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?$35k-50k yearly est.4d ago
Case Manager II (Pool)
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day. In your role as case manager, you can be the connection between exceptional care and the positive effect it has on every patient during their stay with us. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Make an impact in a more profound way with your clinical and management skills as a part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Health. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different-and Better:$46k-67k yearly est.11d ago
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules and the ability to work today and get paid tomorrow Operations Assistant, Assistant Manager, Operations, Store Manager, Manager, Sales, Retail Work where you love to shop Dollar Tree is hiring in your neighborhood.$56k-88k yearly est.2d ago
These managers responsibilities may include managing assigned Systems, like Training, Food Safety,Department Manager, Manager, Customer Experience, Restaurant, Management$26k-34k yearly est.2d ago
Part Time Sr. Shift Supervisor in Costco
CDS Part Time Senior Shift Supervisors assist with daily operations including reports, interviewing, training, supervising team members and conducting product demonstrations as needed. If you enjoy interacting with and leading people, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) may be the right fit for you! Let the Costco greeter know you are here for the CDS team!$19 hourly8d ago
Case Manager - Therapeutic Day Treatment **SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE**
RBH is now offering sign-on bonus opportunities for qualified professionals!
Richmond Behavioral Health is seeking full-time professional and compassionate Case Managers to join our Therapeutic Day Treatment Team at one of our Richmond Public School sites. Do you have a passion for working with children? Do you want to make a positive impact on children? Are you a change maker? Candidates will perform daily direct service with youth by assessing clients needs daily, providing counseling and support, developing/implementing/monitoring service delivery and ISPs, coordinating and monitoring services with other providers, maintaining records and files, preparing reports and related work as apparent or assigned.
Will report daily to assigned school site within Richmond Public Schools (elementary, middle or high school).
Daily schedule to align with assigned schools operating hours.
Staff will work a 10.5 month schedule with year-round pay; to follow school calendar for holidays/vacations.
Staff will be assigned a direct service caseload at assigned school site.
Provides supportive interventions to assigned caseload throughout the school day.
Collaborates with teachers, administrative and school staff throughout the school day.
Collaborates with parents/guardians on assigned caseload weekly
Assesses client service needs, capabilities and appropriateness for services; presents options and services based upon a needs assessment.
Develops an individual service plan of care and services appropriate to the evaluation with the client/family consensus; reviews and updates service plans.
Makes referrals and linkages to appropriate agencies for services; coordinates client services and treatment with multiple service providers and agencies.
Evaluates the quality of services provided and changes in clients condition and counsels clients as necessary; evaluates clients environment for safety, security, negative factors and productivity; compiles and analyzes data relating to complaints; identifies and works to resolve problems.
Plans and facilitates group sessions with clients participating in community activities and/or to promote recovery and educate clients.
Assists clients with activities of daily living including hygiene/bathing.
Orients and trains newly hired staff; evaluates staff performance as directed.
Serves as liaison to public agencies and provides information regarding Authority programs and services.
Attends inter-disciplinary team meetings to discuss decisions for client plan of care; provides or arranges transportation; assists with discharge planning.
Provides crisis intervention and prevention services.
Prepares a variety of reports; prepares and maintains client charts and other records.
Attends meetings, staffings and conferences as they relate to client, staff and program needs.
Attends court hearings; testifies in court.
Assists in curriculum development and resource tools.
General knowledge of community and agency resources and programs of regional and state sources for the community service population; general knowledge of interviewing and supportive counseling techniques; general knowledge of social casework techniques; general knowledge of human development and behavior; general knowledge of the theories, principles and techniques of individual, family and group therapy; ability to solve problems within scope of responsibility; ability to analyze facts and exercise sound judgment in arriving at conclusions; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, orally and in writing; ability to prepare clear and concise reports; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, medical professionals community partners, agencies, associates and the general public.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree with coursework in social work, psychology, counseling, sociology, health services or related field and moderate experience working with individuals with behavioral health disorders and/or intellectual disabilities in a behavioral health setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Registration with the Virginia Board of Counseling as QMHP C (Child) preferred.
Registration as a QMHP-T (Trainee) required. A Qualified Mental Health Professional - Trainee (QMHP-T), is defined as a person receiving supervised training in order to qualify as a QMHP-A/C in accordance with 18VAC115-80 and who has met the minimum requirements and is registered with the Virginia Board of Counseling.
Masters degree preferred.
One year of experience providing case management, counseling, or behavioral interventions in a mental health setting or in other related specialized programming is required.
Qualifying staff will be eligible for a $3K sign-on bonus as defined by the terms and conditions of the approved sign-on bonus policy.
Applicant must have valid Virginia driver's license.
About the Organization
Join the Fearless!
Richmond Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) is licensed by the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services and is the statutorily established public entity responsible for providing mental health, intellectual disabilities, substance abuse and prevention services to the citizens of the City of Richmond.
RBHA promotes health, wellness, and recovery for the people and communities we serve.
An inclusive, healthy community where individuals are inspired to reach their highest potential.
Equity / Innovation / Quality / Inclusion / Accessibility / Transparency / Compassion / Integrity
Creating Healthy Communities - One Person, One Family, One Community at a time.
RBHA is committed to providing behavioral health services to all Richmond residents regardless of race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, or national origin.
Services are provided directly by RBHA staff and through contracts with private providers in the community. Funding is received through fees from consumers, the Commonwealth of Virginia, the City of Richmond, and local and state grants.
Starting Salary Range
Richmond Behavioral Health Authority provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.$45.3k yearly12d ago
Case Management Supervisor
CorVel in Southern CA is seeking a Case Management Supervisor. Our ranges may be modified at any time.Pay Range: $72,606 - $112,102A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management About CorVelCorVel, a certified Great Place to Work Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. The Case Management Supervisor is responsible for directing the operations of their designated department, which includes the following functions: directing team in day to day activities, customer service, human resources, and limited sales management.This position is open to remote work. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991.$72.6k-112.1k yearly26d ago
eDiscovery Case Manager (Remote)
**Arlluk Technology Solutions,** a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced **eDiscovery Case Manager** with ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance to support **ATS** and our government customer in Rockville, MD. + A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the eDiscovery field as a Project or Case Manager with overall responsibility for matters, including working with support teams and reviewers.$37k-52k yearly est.11d ago
20626 Easthampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147$18-20 hourly26d ago
Immigrant Services Case Manager
The Case Manager will identify available resources, assist with applications or referrals, and follow up to ensure that services adequately address participant needs. The Case Manager will connect immigrant clients to a range of needed benefits and services, including: government benefits, food assistance, immigration legal services, housing, health care, and employment support. Job DescriptionAbout Us: Many Languages One Voice (MLOV), founded in 2012, fosters leadership and facilitates community-led initiatives to increase the meaningful inclusion and civic participation of people in the District of Columbia who do not speak English as their primary language in decisions that impact their lives. Immigrant Services Case Manager: The Case Manager will help low-income immigrants in DC to navigate and access community resources.$52k-62k yearly34d ago
Case manager/ Residential Counselor
This is a full time work from home position, scheduled weekly visits to clients your assigned to work on there case will be required . This is a long term contract ( 3 to 5 years ) reviewers for Developmentally Disabled residential population for Dc mainly adolescence.
MUST BE A DC RESIDENT
If you have 3 to 4 years working experience in Group home taking care of individuals who are intellectual and / or developmental disabilities ( IDD ) this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Monday Friday 8am to 5pm
Vacation and sick leave.
• Conducts detailed evaluations of provider performance and the presence of person-centered supports using applicable tools and guidelines.
• Initiates contact with service providers to establish interview and review schedules and discuss associated protocols, expectations, and responsibilities.
• Conducts interviews with individuals with I/DD, family members, providers of services and/or direct service staff.
• Observes the service environment, follows professional protocols to gather pertinent information and collects relevant data.
• Reviews required documentation to evaluate supports and services and gather pertinent information regarding the quality of the person-centered service delivery system.
• Administers and makes determinations based upon the information gathered from individual interviews and provider reviews in a manner that meets established proficiency standards.
• Establishes and maintains a positive and respectful approach with individuals/family members/providers/support coordinators throughout the review process.
• Uses professional judgment and discretion to determine when a report of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation is warranted or a referral to state staff is necessary to maintain the health and safety of individuals receiving services through the Medicaid Waiver program.
• Takes immediate action in the case of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation by reporting directly to required officials and follows established protocols as a mandated reporter.
• Inputs data into a web-based application, summarizes findings, generates recommendations for quality improvement and completes a written report for submission to the provider/support coordinator/contractor or other entity in accordance with pre-established timeframes.
• Captures information to determine the necessity of further survey activity.
• Participates actively and effectively in associate development activities such as conference calls, professional meetings, and annual training activities.
To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of Associates degree (Bachelor's degree in a human services field preferred). At least three year of human service, medical, or other experience in the areas of quality, Medicaid, certification, service delivery surveying or related work, with a minimum of one year of experience in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Exceptions must be approved by the state. Based on contract requirements, specific degree or certification may be required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common journals, reports, and documents; Ability to independently respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the community;
• Ability to write professional reports that conform to prescribed style and format; Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers;
• Ability to listen effectively and establish and maintain a professional environment when interacting with all levels of internal/external staff or providers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Sonia Benson$31 hourlyEasy Apply24d ago
Operations Assistant Manager
Dollar Tree is hiring in your neighborhood. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree.$57k-76k yearly est.60d+ ago
Average Salary For a Case Manager Supervisor
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Case Manager Supervisor is $51,023 per year or $25 per hour.
The highest paying Case Manager Supervisor jobs have a salary over $74,000 per year while the lowest paying Case Manager Supervisor jobs pay $34,000 per year
Updated May 26, 2023
Average Case Manager Supervisor Salary
5 Common Career Paths For a Case Manager Supervisor
Owners, in the most basic sense, own the business, company, or organization. They are responsible for building the business. They create business plans and the general vision and mission of the company, set goals, work on these goals, and ensure that the business keeps running. They manage all aspects of their business, from finances to marketing to people, etc. When the business becomes stable, owners eventually hire more employees. As such, owners also become overseers who would ensure that the organization remains afloat.
Owners/operators manage the business in all aspects, especially in those related to operations. They ensure that every aspect of the business is running smoothly. They oversee finance, marketing, logistics, sales, and even the human resources of the whole organization. They set business goals, create action plans to achieve them, and make sure that the plans are followed through. They set strategic direction and make business decisions that would be the most beneficial to the organization. They ensure that the business has enough funds to continue operating and that the quality of the products and services they offer continuously improve.
Superintendents oversee the administration of schools in a specific school district. They manage the educational programs of each school and create strategic decisions to ensure that the students are learning important subjects. They also supervise school administrators or principals and are responsible for hiring and guiding them. Superintendents should be familiar with their constituents and must always be ready to listen to their needs. It is important that superintendents are good decision-makers and communicators. They are expected to lead their respective districts in achieving their vision. Superintendents drive the team towards their goals and create strategic steps to ensure success.
A President or Owner can have varying responsibilities depending on the organization or company that they operate. However, most of the time, they are the leaders who oversee the entire function and revenues in their business, including the hiring and management process. The President and Owner can also be the face of a company, often appearing to address and communicate to the public. Furthermore, they are responsible for implementing guidelines that would drive the company towards its vision and mission.
Driver/owner-operators are self-employed commercial truck drivers who operate trucks to transport goods for their customers. Most of these operators started working as drivers for trucking companies to gain experience and decide if it's the right career path for them. They are allowed to haul freelance or agree to a lease agreement dedicating their equipment to one product or customer. To become an owner-operator, one should consider many things, including business set-up, vehicle type, and licenses.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Case Manager Supervisor