Clinical Team Coordinator RN - Medical Surgical Unit
Job Title: Clinical Team Coordinator RN - Medical Surgical Unit
Location: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Inpatient RN - Registered Nurse, Nursing and Nursing Support
Work Type: Full time
Department: GJSH Medical-Surgical Nursing Operations Division
Date Posted: 08/11/2021
Job ID: R-17471
Coordinates and supervises the delivery of nursing care and activities on assigned unit. Assists in developing, initiating, and supporting improvements, on the unit level, that facilitate the delivery of high quality, safe and cost-effective patient care. Responsible for ensuring that the highest level of care is provided, optimizing all customer interactions, to maximize patient satisfaction.
* Provides direct patient care along with providing direct supervision to assigned personnel, assists with orientation and integration of new employees.
* Conducts performance appraisals, monitors absenteeism, orders supplies, scheduling 24 hour staffing, patient and bed triage where appropriate.
* Assists with addressing performance problems initiating the disciplinary process as appropriate.
* Communicates pertinent information regarding patient care activities and operations to appropriate personnel.
* Participates in the formulation of nursing policies and goals as well as policies affecting other departments.
* Communicates and interprets policies, procedures and regulations to patients, visitors and staff members, as required.
* Communicates significant issues on units to Operations Manager in a timely manner.
* Assists Actively support Magnet philosophies such as a healthy work environment, professional growth and patient and family involvement in care decisions.
* Provides feedback to staff or managers for professional practice issues, facilitates and promotes e
$48k-75k yearly est.