Software Principle Engineer
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges - together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) is within the Systems Integration & Test directorate at RMD. The Test Equipment and Environments Center (TE&EC) includes all of the engineering disciplines responsible for systems design & test on all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers are responsible for all elements of the development lifecycle for test including: test requirements, test system design, flight simulations, hardware-in-the-loop, computer-in-the-loop, advanced engineering prototyping technology, flight operations for manned and unmanned vehicles, environmental testing, environmental characterization and engineering laboratory management. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced engineering systems in the world.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
* Focused on, but not limited to, the design, development, integration, test, and maintenance of software for TE&EC
* Develop applications, libraries, and instrument drivers using the software style, development language, and integrated development environment specified by TE&EC
Qualifications You Must Have:
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of (8) eight years of prior experience
* Requires a minimum of (8) eight or more years of designing and testing software, using C++ or C# or other closely related software languages
* Requires (5) or more years of software development experience
* US Citizenship required
The ability to obtain and maintain a US secur
$93k-128k yearly est.