Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part-Time ALL SHIFTS
Three Oaks Health Services
$3500 Sign on Bonus. !!
CNAs earn up to $18.50 plus shift differentials
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion - these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position
Under the supervision of the assigned LPN/LVN or RN Unit Supervisor, performs resident/patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents/patients as assigned. Assists in providing a positive physical, social, and psychological environment. Follows all Center policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position
Required Education and Experience
* Successful completion of approved nursing assistant training and competency evaluation program
* Able to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents/patients, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff
* Possess special interest in, and a positive attitude about, working with long-term care residents/patients and the elderly
* Able to read, write, speak and understand English
* Meets all health requirements, as required by law
* Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* Previous post-acute care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
* Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
* 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
* 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
* Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
* Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
* Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.