Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Work From Home TDHH job for Georgia school district
Sunbelt/Vocovison is working with a school district in Georgia who is in need a of TDHH.$37k-50k yearly est.6h ago
Two's Teacher-The Children's Learning Laboratory-Ashburn VA
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher. A Bright Horizons Career Includes:$26k-40k yearly est.Easy Apply9d ago
Food Service Teacher (Chef)
* Ensure food service area and food are free of nuts, nut products or food items that have been processed in a facility that also processes nut products. As the Food Service Teacher of Primrose School of Arlington at Crystal City, youll prepare delicious, nutritious food that helps fuel children as they explore, play and develop a lifelong love of learning.$34k-60k yearly est.1d ago
Program Substitute (Arlington, VA)$20k-28k yearly est.16d ago
Teacher or substitute teacher
Our great team of dedicated teachers at King's Kids Preschool has met the challenges of COVID-19 with effective protocols.We have small "pods" of just 4 to 10 children spread out in well-ventilated rooms, and they stay apart from other "pods. We love our families and seek to provide quality, affordable preschool to children from 1 to 5 years old from Great Falls and the surrounding community.$15 hourly13d ago
Substitute Teacher 2023-24 SY
* Retired MCPS Teacher $144.00/day Description : Substitute Teacher for all grade levels$25k-32k yearly est.10d ago
Two's Teacher-The Children's Learning Laboratory-Ashburn VA
**A Bright Horizons Career Includes:** Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. All three await you in a **Bright Horizons** career. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher. Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion.$21k-27k yearly est.Easy Apply10d ago
Advanced Online Courses Part Time Teachers - Virtual Learning Academy
$4,500 Stipend per course/semester
BOCES is partnering with Tompkins County Community College (TC3) to offer regional online courses through their College Now program. Teachers will be required to become approved instructors through TC3. Students from participating school districts will be participating in the dual-enrollment asynchronous courses either in the fall semester (September - January) or spring semester (February-June).
BOCES is looking for Grades 7-12 teachers to teach the following courses:
+ Principles of Accounting (ACCT 101)
+ Principles of Accounting II (ACCT 102)
+ Introduction to Statistics (MATH 200)
+ Introduction to Sociology (SOCI 101)
+ Computer Science I (CSCI 160)
+ Computer Science II (CSCI 165)
+ Environmental Science (ENVS 101)
+ Technology and the Environment (ENVS 102)
+ Introduction to Engineering Graphics (DRAF 107)
CollegeNow Instructors will:
+ Teach asynchronous courses using the CollegeNow/ SUNY Tompkins Community College
+ Monitor student progress and provide them with timely feedback
+ Take attendance, grade assignments, and report grades in Schoology
+ Make regular contact with students enrolled in each course
+ Be available for synchronous online instruction and/or office hours (TBD)
+ Be available for monthly check-in meetings with BOCES
+ Adhere to all procedures set forth by SUNY TC3, their CollegeNow program, and BT BOCES
+ Be given paid time (hourly rate) in the summer to prepare their courses
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
+ Appropriate NYS Certification required
+ Approval as CollegeNow Instructor - See separate pdf file for more information
Civil Service Title: Teacher
Job Number: 23-169$55k-72k yearly est.15d ago
HS German Certified Teacher - Virtual
* Teach students virtually while using Elevate K-12's proprietary education software portal. Elevate K-12 has a unique structure that allows you to focus on your life without sacrificing more time than necessary. Thank you for your interest in Elevate K-12. * Engage with students in a dynamic classroom environment using Elevate K-12 prepared content and curriculum. #HP #LI-TEACH Elevate K-12 is a creative , challenging , and adventurous community where individuals and teams are driven by growth, collaboration, and the goal to constantly focus on our students' needs. If you are a certified Teacher in the United States, you can teach virtually from anywhere in the world! * Collaborate effectively with Elevate K-12 team members to improve student learning.$22-28 hourly17d ago
Prince William Academy seeks to enroll students who have the potential to take advantage of its challenging academic program. Company Description Prince William Academy (PWA) is a secular educational institution where each child can fulfill his or her academic, developmental, and personal potential.$30k-40k yearly est.17d ago
Early Learning Center Assistant Teacher
The SSSAS Early Learning Center is seeking an experienced, loving, and creative staff member to work with children ages 3 months to 4 years in this position. Job DescriptionLocated six miles from Washington, D.C., St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School, an age 3 to grade 12 Episcopal School, educates the whole child by tending to the academic, social, physical, and spiritual needs of each of our students.$34k-40k yearly est.35d ago
Food Service Teacher (Chef)
As the Food Service Teacher of Primrose School of Arlington, youll prepare delicious, nutritious food that helps fuel children as they explore, play and develop a lifelong love of learning.$34k-60k yearly est.18d ago
The Teacher ESE/SPED (Remote) role provides virtual instruction and guidance to Youth in accordance with their individual education plans, using applicable online platforms e.g., google classroom/TEAMS in accordance with recognized curriculum standards, and compliance with instructional guidelines as defined by the local School District and educational systems. * Effective use of the AMIkids Personal Growth Model's Targeted Behavioral Interventions System, The Teacher ESE/SPED (Remote) role partners with the Education Liaison Specialist for South Carolina and each Director of Education/Lead Teacher at assigned programs. AMIkids is actively hiring for a REMOTE Certified ESE Teacher to work with multiple Residential Locations in SC. What we offer to our Team Members are: Teacher Evaluation Bonuses (performance-based), Bonuses for Additional Certificates Attained, Reimbursement for Continued Education, Classroom Pride Funding, Growth Opportunities (we develop our leaders from within); Health Benefits to eligible full-time employees, 9 Paid Holidays and PTO, Wellness Benefits (EAP, Health Coaching), Retirement Plans (yes more than 1) and more!$34k-44k yearly est.55d ago
Instructors and Substitute Instructors - Adult Literacy
The staff and faculty of Northampton Community College share a single goal: to help students transform their lives through education. *** Instructors and Substitute Instructors - Adult Literacy$35k-40k yearly est.14d ago
Virtual PA Certified SPED Teacher (Contract)
* A PA Certified teacher in SPED * Current Pennsylvania Resident * Virtual teaching experience * Proof of professional liability insurance. Aspire Educational Services is excited to announce openings for Virtual Special Education Teachers for our partner schools in the Greater Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, and Chester Counties.$38 hourly25d ago
+ Must be philosophically compatible with the mission of PACE and become familiar with the agency's strategic plan goals.$20k-28k yearly est.60d+ ago
AHC's mission is to provide safe, decent, and affordable housing to persons of low or moderate income. Program Substitute (Arlington, VA) The goal of our Resident Services programs is to improve the quality of life at AHC properties and strengthen the neighborhoods where they are located. A substitute reports to the Resident Services Managers and/or Coordinators and supports the management of after-school programs for students at community centers throughout Arlington. AHC has been recognized as one of the 'Best Nonprofits to Work for' and offers a great work environment and benefits. The general purpose of Resident Services is to offer programs and services that will improve the quality of life at AHC properties and strengthen the neighborhoods where AHC properties are located.$23k-30k yearly est.60d+ ago
Specialist - Teacher-Fixed Term
Major Administrative Unit / College:Michigan State University College Of Law Location: East Lansing$58k-78k yearly est.60d+ ago
Gifted/Talented Resource Teacher PC 2427 for the 2023-2024 School Year
Pay Grade: Per instructional salary schedule Period of Employment: 10 months
Description Approved/ Revised: 4/2021 FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervised by and/or Reports to: Building Administrator, Supervisor of Gifted & Talented and Advanced Programs.
General Responsibilities: Integrates knowledge and skills in curriculum and instruction, identification and testing, emotional and social development, learning strategies and behavior management to support the Gifted and Talented program.
(This list is intended solely as an illustration of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude their addition if they are similar to or a logical extension of the position.)
* Applies knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues and research related to gifted education.
* Utilizes diagnostic and prescriptive approaches to assess gifted students.
* Utilizes the educational models, teaching methods and strategies that ensure gifted students are engaged in rigorous academic learning experiences.
* Works with the general education teachers through collaborative processes to differentiate instruction in the general classroom setting to meet the needs of gifted learners.
* Provides periodic feedback and assessment information to classroom teachers through the use of the GT Student Learning Profile and other documents as required.
* Delivers demonstrations/modeling of lessons, co-teaches lessons, provides professional development experiences and coaches general education teachers to ensure improvement of instructional practice.
* Develops activities to encourage parental and community involvement in the education of the gifted.
* Exhibits working knowledge and use of instructional facilities, equipment, and materials.
* Defines, develops, implements, and evaluates a series of seminars on topics of relevance to students at Osbourn High School.
* Defines, develops, implements, and evaluates a mentorship program that connects high school GT students with younger students in the program.
* Utilizes class space to form an environment conducive to learning, where gifted students' social and emotional needs may be addressed collectively or individually as needed.
* Provides effective supervision of volunteers and paraprofessionals when applicable.
* Assumes teacher leadership responsibilities to improve and enhance GT,
AP, IH/IMS, GS@IP, and other advanced programs.
* Complies with all School Board Policies and Regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Requisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of the educational needs of gifted and talented students.
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the characteristics of gifted students.
* Demonstrates effective knowledge and use of curriculum content such as subject-matter and skills associated with the instructional assignment.
* Demonstrates the knowledge and understanding of strategies that support the integration of gifted education into the general education setting.
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the gifted behaviors of special populations of students such as culturally diverse, low income, and physically disabled.
* Knowledge of strategies and materials for the education of gifted and talented students.
* Ability to design and implement interdisciplinary units of study.
* Ability to use open-ended and problem-solving approaches of instruction.
* Knowledge of curriculum design and implementation.
* Knowledge of assessment principals and design.
* Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements of gifted and talented students.
* Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to interpret data.
* Serves as a role model.
Requisite Education and Experience:
* Must possess or be eligible for a Virginia Teaching License with a secondary endorsement, Social Studies or English/Language Arts preferred and possess or be eligible for an endorsement in Gifted Education.
* Experience in instructional technology, as well as willing to pursue appropriate technology training as required by position.
Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment, such as, but not limited to: a personal computer, calculator, copier, and fax machine. Some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, or repetitive motions required.
Manassas City Public Schools assures equal employment opportunities and equal education opportunities for employees and students as required by federal and state orders and laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential tasks.
This job description is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements. It is neither intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. Administration reserves the right to modify, assign, or remove duties as necessary.$45k-56k yearly est.14d ago
Glen Allen Substitute Teacher (K-4)
Please submit your application today so that we can add you to our substitute teacher pool for grades K-3 at our Glen Allen, VA campus! Thales Academy appreciates motivated, experienced substitute teachers who can help fill in when members of our faculty are unavailable.$16 hourlyEasy Apply5d ago
Learn More About Certified Substitute Teacher Jobs
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Certified Substitute Teacher is $37,177 per year or $18 per hour.
The highest paying Certified Substitute Teacher jobs have a salary over $47,000 per year while the lowest paying Certified Substitute Teacher jobs pay $28,000 per year
Updated June 2, 2023
Average Certified Substitute Teacher Salary
5 Common Career Paths For a Certified Substitute Teacher
An assistant manager provides assistance and support to the direct manager in ensuring that the business runs smoothly with guaranteed satisfaction. An associate manager helps organize daily projects and manages employees to make sure that tasks are being done in a timely and accurate manner. Assistant managers are also expected to develop a good relationship with the whole workforce and clients to contribute to a successful and healthy workplace. An assistant manager is also required to present practical strategies for business growth, monitor daily operations, and communicate with clients for any possible suggestions and complaints.
Office managers oversee the entire workplace. They maintain office processes and services to ensure that everything is running well. They manage office supplies by managing inventory and procurement procedures. They also device filing systems, create needed and relevant office policies, and ensure that all the policies are being followed. As a way to make sure that the office is in top shape, office managers supervise most of the logistical aspects inside the office. They also provide support to both management teams and the rest of the employees. They often act as the bridge between the two and would sometimes even assist in the training of new employees.
Managers are responsible for a specific department, function, or employee group. They oversee their assigned departments and all the employees under the department. Managers are responsible that the department they are handling is functioning well. They set the department goals and the steps they must take to achieve the goals. They are also in charge of assessing the performance of their departments and their employees. Additionally, managers are responsible for interviewing prospective candidates for department vacancies and assessing their fit to the needs of the department. Managers also set the general working environment in the department, and they are expected to ensure that their employees remain motivated.
A case manager is responsible for giving advice, handling plans for the client's recovery, and connecting with other human service professionals to ask for further options and recommendations for the client's concerns. Case managers should have excellent communication and listening skills to evaluate the client's needs, ensuring that they will have the utmost care and safety through efficient advocacy. A case manager should be able to provide a reliable support system for the client and monitor progress to achieve wellness and guarantee satisfaction.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily functions of employees in a specific team, department, or even a work shift. They create work schedules, organize work processes and workflows, train new hires, provide necessary reports related to the team function and the employees, monitor and evaluate employee performance, and ensure that goals of the specific team or department are met. When needed, supervisors also provide guidance to employees in terms of their career or even personal challenges. They also help in fostering harmonious work relationships by resolving interpersonal conflicts at work. To be successful in their role, they must have leadership skills, time management skills, decision-making capabilities, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Certified Substitute Teacher