Our Langhorne campus is home to 550 residents, and provides outpatient and day programs. The Head Chef assumes the lead position in the main entree cooking area and is directly involved in the planning, preparation, and production of main courses and entree items.$18-23 hourly29d ago
Use your culinary talents to cook high-quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing. Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience.$19 hourly6d ago
As a line cook in the Back of House at PJ Whelihan's, you'll oversee the preparation of our delicious menu items. Nothing makes us happier than seeing a serving job get passed down from sibling to sibling or watching a line cook grow into a manager. *Now Hiring Line Cooks at PJ Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant - Hatfield*$15-18 hourly60d+ ago
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Responsible for helping to maintain food costs and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen at all times. Assists dishwasher with washing and restocking dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of work environment as directed by Kitchen Manager or Manager on Duty.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
Must be able to communicate clearly
Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
Bending, reaching, walking
Lifting up to 50 pounds
Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
AS A PART OF THE PERKINS TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
Paid Vacation Time
Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life commitments
401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Legally authorized to work in the United States
16 years or older
$24k-29k yearly est.6d ago
Our Langhorne campus is home to 550 residents, and provides outpatient and day programs. The Line Cook is responsible for bulk food preparation for 500+ residents.$14.8-16 hourly47d ago
Line Cook - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
For more information or to apply, visit us at www.acts-jobs.org. We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate line cook to join our culinary team! Brittany Pointe Estates is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Line Cook position. Our beautiful, gated community with casual and fine dining venues is located in Lansdale, PA.$30k-35k yearly est.2d ago
Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. So, when you bring your culinary talents and passion for food to Wegmans, you're joining a team of difference-makers. Take your passion for both food and people to the next level when you become a culinary leader at Wegmans. At Wegmans, we're on a mission to help people live healthier, better lives through exceptional food. Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 2 or more years' experience as a prep or line cook$21-22 hourly2d ago
Sous Chef- Bucks
* Whether you're a seasoned leader who is excited to share your expertise or are looking to grow into your first leadership position, Juniper is a wonderful place to connect your passion with purpose. Juniper is an innovative senior living community that believes in nurturing the spirit of life - come share in our experience: *Role:* Assists Executive Chef/Dining Services Director in the preparation of meals and provides excellent customer service. * Bensalem, PA 19020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) If you're excited about challenging the status quo of the senior living industry and contributing to an organization that is built on a culture of innovation, Juniper offers rich opportunity for a fulfilling career.$50k yearly60d+ ago
PeopleReady of Bensalem, PA is now hiring Chefs. * Answer, report, and follow lead Cirque chef's instructions What you'll be doing as a Chef: As a PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from: As a Chef, you will perform many different duties that are part of preparing meals.$17 hourly15d ago
Chef needed for School Food Service
Job DescriptionSous Chef needed for school food service program.$52k-83k yearly est.23d ago
Why work at Cambria Hotel Philadelphia? Should assume the responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his/her absence. * Assist the Executive Chef in the creation, costing and implementation of seasonal and special menus. If you answered YES then apply TODAY to join our Cambria Hotel Philadelphia family! About Us Excellent service is a tradition at the Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center City.$50k-69k yearly est.15d ago
As the Chef Operator, you are the first in command and have a true sense of ownership over your restaurant. Staying organized while managing logistics and thinking big picture in a fast paced environment is key to your role as Chef Operator. Conduct Pre-shifts & Chef's tables with your restaurant team to keep them informed on updates and new restaurant goals. You partner directly with the Chef de Cuisine to drive success and report into the Field Leadership Team. As a Chef Operator, you will work with a team that is driven by culinary excellence, and lead them to new skills in our scratch-based kitchen. DIG is determined to rebuild the food system, and we couldn't do it without you.$80k-85k yearly6d ago
Location Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale, 1737 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States VIEW ON MAP$48k-70k yearly est.8d ago
Join OTG as a Chef now and drive a new type of hospitality. * Minimum 5 years of experience as a Chef OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. The OTG Chef will be a strategic, innovative leader who will assist in creating menus and standards leading to exemplary dining experiences across all dining establishments. Key collaboration with our ever-growing set of world-class chef partners gives the Chef an opportunity to work with the best in the business in each local marketplace. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 11 airports, OTG, and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year. While reporting to the General Manager, the Chef will lead and train local culinary teams to provide an exceptional dining experience in all restaurant locations through a variety of innovative systems.$37k-46k yearly est.44d ago
Residential Dining Chef
We know that a Chef's job isn't only about the food. Our Chef Manager will also play a key role in helping us meet budget requirements and execute company-delivered programs. We're looking for Chef Manager who can help us deliver the best customer service and food experiences. At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Education Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia$31k-42k yearly est.23d ago
Job DescriptionBenefits/Perks * Flexible Scheduling * Competitive Compensation * Career Advancement Opportunities Job Summary We are seeking a talented Chef to join our team.$52k-77k yearly est.38d ago
As the Chef Operator, you are the first in command and have a true sense of ownership over your restaurant. * Conduct Pre-shifts & Chef's tables with your restaurant team to keep them informed on updates and new restaurant goals. Staying organized while managing logistics and thinking big picture in a fast paced environment is key to your role as Chef Operator. You partner directly with the Chef de Cuisine to drive success and report into the Field Leadership Team. Job DescriptionChef Operator ABOUT THE ROLE: As a Chef Operator, you will work with a team that is driven by culinary excellence, and lead them to new skills in our scratch-based kitchen. DIG is determined to rebuild the food system, and we couldn't do it without you.$41k-65k yearly est.7d ago
Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. So, when you bring your culinary talents and passion for food to Wegmans, you're joining a team of difference-makers. Take your passion for both food and people to the next level when you become a culinary leader at Wegmans. At Wegmans, we're on a mission to help people live healthier, better lives through exceptional food. Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 2 or more years' experience as a prep or line cook$21-22 hourly3d ago
Chef needed for School Food Service
Job DescriptionChef needed for school food service program. Mus be willing to travel to different school districts in the area. K-12 experience and Servsafe certification a plus. Full time , Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays$41k-65k yearly est.30d ago
**Job Number** 23085644
**Job Category** Food and Beverage & Culinary
**Location** The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Lake Oconee, One Lake Oconee Trail, Greensboro, Georgia, United States
**Located Remotely?** Y
**Position Type** Management
Accountable for the quality, consistency and production of the restaurant kitchen. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Coordinates menus, purchasing, staffing and food preparation for the restaurant(s). Works with team to improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved. Develops and trains team to improve results.
**Education and Experience**
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
**CORE WORK ACTIVITIES**
**Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met**
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions for restaurant.
• Supervises restaurant kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Plans and manages food quantities and plating requirements for the restaurant.
• Communications production needs to key personnel.
• Assists in developing daily and seasonal menu items for the restaurant.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Estimates daily restaurant production needs.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Determines how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
**Leading Discipline Teams**
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Leads shift teams while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
• Supervises and manages restaurant kitchen employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Ensuring and maintaining the productivity level of employees.
• Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
**Maintaining Restaurant Goals**
• Sets and supports achievement of kitchen goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Developing specific guidance and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish daily kitchen operations work.
• Understands the impact of kitchen operation on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Effectively investigates, reports and follows-up on employee accidents.
• Knows and implements company safety standards.
**Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service**
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
**Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities**
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Participates in training restaurant staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
• Manages employee progressive discipline procedures.
• Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
• Uses all available on the job training tools for employees.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with appropriate skills.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
**California Applicants Only** : The salary range for this position is $64,480.00 to $112,470.00 annually.
**Colorado Applicants Only** : The salary range for this position is $53,625.00 to $102,245.00 annually.
**New York City & Westchester County, NY Applicants Only** : The salary range for this position is $64,886.00 to $112,470.00 annually.
**Washington Applicants Only** : The salary range for this position is $65,478.40 to $112,470.00 annually. In addition to the annual salary, the position will be eligible to receive an annual bonus. Employees will accrue 0.4616 PTO balance for every hour worked and eligible to receive minimum of 7 holidays annually.
All locations offer coverage for medical, dental, vision, health care flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, adoption expense reimbursements, paid parental leave, educational assistance, 401(k) plan, stock purchase plan, discounts at Marriott properties, commuter benefits, employee assistance plan, and childcare discounts. Benefits are subject to terms and conditions, which may include rules regarding eligibility, enrollment, waiting period, contribution, benefit limits, election changes, benefit exclusions, and others.
_Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law. Marriott International considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law._
At more than 100 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.$64.9k-112.5k yearly23d ago