Position will be located in EOG's Oklahoma City office. Our culture drives EOG's success. No matter your role at EOG, you're a business person first.$102k-137k yearly est.15d ago
Sr. Drilling Engineer
Our culture drives EOG's success. No matter your role at EOG, you're a business person first.$108k-139k yearly est.18d ago
This position will be responsible for assisting with gas revenue distribution, accounts receivable reconciliation, and other inside operated revenue activities at Continental Resources, Inc. including but not limited to. The Associate Revenue Accountant is responsible for revenue distribution processes related to inside operated gas.$49k-61k yearly est.20d ago
Land Analyst II
The Land Analyst II position works under moderate supervision to support Land and Land Administration by processing requests to change operators, change well statuses and set up estimated working & net revenue interests for wells in Continental's system of record.$61k-74k yearly est.21d ago
Senior Environmental Specialist
This role is based in Oklahoma City and works closely with regional staff.$79k-98k yearly est.25d ago
Tech Engineering Sr - 000429
The Senior Engineering Tech will be responsible for assisting the Reservoir Engineers and other Engineering Techs with all tasks performed by the group.$93k-116k yearly est.8d ago
Lead Production Analyst
Responsible for overseeing the tasks performed by Production Analysts and Technicians for wells in an assigned area of responsibility. Maintains and updates oil and gas production and sales data in company production and accounting system. Responsible for generating, filing and reporting a variety of internal production and sales volume reports. Performs analysis and auditing of production versus sales data. Provides senior level support to the Production Operations Department and its engineering group.
First-line supervisory level leading an individual or single work group in supporting and servicing the day-to-day activities. Accountable for the results of an individual team's performance. Assesses and forecasts strategic work plans for immediate work group; may recommend resolutions for strategic issues to direct manager. Strong knowledge in own area of functional responsibility. Resolves operational problems within provided guidelines; follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Interacts daily with direct reports and/or functional peer groups. Strong sense of teamwork and ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams and departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversees activities performed by Production Analysts and Technicians for all wells in assigned area.
* Ensures production data is (gauge reports, oil purchase statements and gas purchase statements) input into Merrick Systems for all wells in assigned area.
* Reconciles Gauge Report Production Data with Sales or Purchase Data
* Ensures a variety of Production, Injection, Deliverability and Government Well Reports are filed as required.
* Maintains and provides a variety of reports and/or spreadsheets for assigned area, which may include Report/Production/Sales files or Partners Production Reports and data to WI owners as requested.
* Maintains organization of physical/digital files in an orderly system for utilization by company personnel
* Provides assistance or resources to other departments or Operational groups by providing Production, Sales, and Injection data as needed or required.
* Partners with Production Operations Department and Engineers as needed.
* Provides high level support and/or guidance to Production Services Group as special projects dictate.
* Personal commitment to inclusion and diversity
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Proven team player.
* Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
* Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
* Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
* Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
* Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* At least 2 years of recent related experience
* Oil & Gas production and sales analysis
* An acceptable pre-employment background and drug test.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or business Administration from an accredited College or University
* Supervisory/Project Lead experience
* SQL, advanced Excel, Microsoft Access, and Spotfire
* Extensive Production Accounting system experience (i.e., P2 Merrick Systems)
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
* Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
* Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
* Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
Continental Resources, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.$63k-74k yearly est.20d ago
Collaboration IT Engineer I
As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake's performance among our E&P competitors.$76k-100k yearly est.12d ago
**Job Segment:** Database, DBA, System Administrator, SQL, Oracle, Technology **Nearest Major Market:** Oklahoma City Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.$71k-94k yearly est.19d ago
Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.$71k-94k yearly est.19d ago
Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Chesapeake is also certified as 'Gold' under the MiQ protocols and the equivalent under EO 100 and Project Canary. Coordinates the development of Chesapeake comments on state and local rulemakings Mentors and trains less experienced regulatory affairs representatives Coordinates Chesapeake representation on state, regional, and local trades and oversees processes for submitting comments and votes As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake's performance among our E&P competitors. Chesapeake is committed to net zero production.related carbon emissions by 2035.$49k-64k yearly est.60d+ ago
Intern - Engineering Technician
Technology Jobs in Oklahoma City, Servicios Corporativos, Corporate Services **Nearest Major Market:** Oklahoma City Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.$37k-45k yearly est.15d ago
Intern - Engineering Technician
Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets onshore in the United States.$37k-45k yearly est.15d ago
Market Fundamentals Specialist
$54k-80k yearly est.5d ago
Market Fundamentals Specialist
As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake's performance among our E&P competitors.$54k-80k yearly est.5d ago
Strategic Sourcing Specialist
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist supports the category management team in delivery of commercial value and enhancement of Continental Resources' competitive position through execution of the strategic sourcing process.$74k-92k yearly est.36d ago
Senior Engineer - Permian Production
$107k-150k yearly est.21d ago
Production Data Management Professional
* Uses advanced data management & analytics tools to retrieve and prepare integrated datasets. The primary responsibility of this Data Management Professional role is to find solutions for business problems pertaining to Production Operations across the enterprise utilizing data management, integration, reporting and analysis while ensuring that projects are aligned with business needs. This position requires teamwork and excellent communication skills in order to effectively execute data management project activities across multiple domains and business units. * Advanced level computer, data management, and a EXPERIENCE Requires a minimum of five years of experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry as a Technologist, Data Analyst, Data Management, Systems Analyst, Software Developer, or Business Analyst * Establish and communicate aspects of data management, including standard processes, policies, data definitions, roles, technologies, data governance policy, and the benefits of data management to support the business$89k-123k yearly est.20d ago
Senior Reservoir Tech
Provide advanced technical support and analysis to help run Continental's non-operated business. + Communicate with partners to understand their plans and how they influence Continental's substantial non-operated capex and production budgets. Manage Aries database for Continental's non-operated properties and execute routine and complex data management and analysis activities.$111k-138k yearly est.23d ago
Senior Data Analyst I
+ Understands or is able to learn the data models of Continental's primary data sources including Aries, WellView, ProCount, SAP, Planning Analytics, eGIS, WLM, IHS and Enverus. The Senior Data Analyst is primarily responsible for leading projects to automate manual processes and produce data driven insights for the team and other stakeholders across the organization.$63k-79k yearly est.60d+ ago