U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with $1,000 Avg.$85k yearly
Madison Heights-Unit Manager (RN)
Mission Point of Madison Heights The Nurse Unit Manager provides person-centered care to residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and individuality.$53k-80k yearly est.
U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with $1,000 Avg.$85k yearly
CNA Sponsorship Program OCC/Bellbrook
If selected to participate in the CNA training program at The McAuley, tuition and examination fees are paid by Trinity Health Senior Communities.$13.5 hourly
Challenge is proud to be one of the largest employee-owned atumotive companies in North America. Challenge fosters a culture of collaboration, diversity, and innovation. These shares are an additional retirement benefit that will continue to grow during your time at Challenge. Challenge is a leading employee-owned tier 1 supplier of complex metal assemblies for the global automotive industry. Being part of an ESOP means our employee-owners share in Challenge's success! These ideas combined with the teamwork of industry experts allow us to accomplish any challenge. This program allows Challenge to give shares of the Company to all employee-owners annually. Repair parts/components that are non-conforming to customer specification by welding, grinding, or other methods as required.$31k-37k yearly est.
Want to see your job here?
Post a job for Zippia's +6M monthly visitors
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro-Medical Step Down Unit
Exceptional opportunity for a Registered Nurse to support our vision and serve with us as a compassionate and transforming healing presence in our community. As part of Trinity Health we have received numerous local and national awards in recognition of our leadership, quality outcomes and clinical excellence. Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout Trinity Health$14k-52k yearly est.
Automotive Service Technician
Founded in 1980 by Michael Sr. and Maureen LaFontaine, the award-winning and nationally-recognized LaFontaine Automotive Group includes 54 retail franchises, 9 collision centers and 34 Michigan retail locations. It's the mission of the LaFontaine Family to personalize the automotive experience by building lifelong relationships that connect families and strengthen communities.$44k-78k yearly est.
Manager Clinical Operations, Pediatric Hematology
Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Supervises and trains office support staff and clinical personnel to ensure optimal patient process flow and serves as a liaison between physicians and clinical staff in daily operations. Responsible for charge processing, A/R follow up, cash processing, patient flow, maintenance of scheduling system and patient medical records. Develops and implements policies, process improvement and customer satisfaction initiatives.
1. Manages all business and clinic operations at the assigned site(s) and/or department(s).
2. Oversees the office staff in obtaining authorizations for all visit services and professional charge entry, department work queues, physician education, maximizing reimbursement and for all databases. Maintains department specific functions relating to the Charge Master. Directs and coordinates billing to meet all formats required by insurance carriers.
3. Participates in the candidate selection process, manages employee performance, ensures adequate training of new and existing staff to maintain/enhance skills and other management functions for staff in the clinic as needed.
4. Develops and implements physician education, process improvement and customer satisfaction programs and initiatives.
5. Reviews/evaluates monthly statistical reports and makes recommendations for revenue cycle initiatives and to include corporate initiatives.
6. Safety/Quality - accountable for regulatory preparedness, facilitating a culture focused on safety/quality, Just Culture, committee reporting, deploying processes and structure related to achieving clinical/safety/quality initiatives.
7. Experience - accountable for leading a culture of service focused on maximizing patient/family, physician and employee engagement and team member retention rates. Utilizes tools and system resources to achieve top decile outcomes.
8. Physician Engagement and Retention - recommends processes to enhance relationships with physicians. Creates best in class relation strategies. Communicates directly with physician and leadership regarding problem identification and resolution. Ensures proper follow through takes place on outstanding items. Works in collaboration with physician and administrative leadership to execute the strategic plan
9. Maintain, review and adhere to Beaumont policies and procedures
10. Receive and resolve patient concerns with physicians and/or other staff within or outside the department as needed
11. Attend monthly, quarterly and annual divisional meetings and coordinate regular office staff meetings.
12. Serve as operational back up, when applicable with clinical skill validation, within the practice to assist as needed.
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
A. Education / Training:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree required.
B. Work Experience:
· A minimum of (4) years of relevant healthcare experience preferred. (4) years of direct staff supervisory experience required, preferably in a customer-service or healthcare field. Experience utilizing an electronic health record system preferred.
·2 years previous Pediatrics experience is required. 2 years experience in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology is preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· RN License in State of Michigan required. BLS for health care providers from American Heart or Red Cross.
D. Other Qualifications:
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Develop and lead process improvements and monitor outcomes. Must exhibit behaviors associated with the Beaumont Standards of Mission, Vision and Values.
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
#BHSHnursing$64k-100k yearly est.
Personal Trainer (SL)
Combine your passion for fitness and love of people into your career at The Edge Fitness Clubs! Certified Personal Trainer (minimum of one certification)$26k-36k yearly est.
VP, Financial Consultant - Birmingham, MI
This position may be required to service TDA accounts until the broker dealer integration is complete.
Are you ready for a career worth owning? One that challenges the status quo? We want you to bring your positivity, curiosity, drive, and passion for delighting clients to the Schwab Financial Consultant position. You will be part of a diverse national network of skilled Financial Consultants, who are crafting and growing their practices, while driving successful outcomes for our clients. We are looking for professionals who advocate on behalf of our clients by listening and discovering what is most important to them, understand who they are, and then collaborate with a team of internal specialists to help clients fulfill those goals and dreams.
Financial Consultants are procured with the practice of existing Schwab clients, providing them with wealth management and financial planning advice. Over time, they grow their practice holistically through client asset consolidation, networking, and earning client referrals. Financial Consultants are empowered to choose their most productive working environment (within corporate guidelines). This includes space to work within the branch, remote flexibility and the potential for flexible work schedules to accommodate work/life balance needs. Managing wealth on behalf of our clients includes:
Banking and Lending Management
Insurance and Risk Management
If you want to positively impact the financial security of clients, provide an outstanding investor experience, use the power of partnerships and the extensive resources available at Schwab, all while continuing to further your own professional development in Wealth Management, please consider this opportunity.
What you are good at
You are a results-oriented, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic that will be an ambassador in helping clients plan for their future, driving referrals and retaining clients at Schwab for a lifetime. Our goal is that through providing outstanding advice and consultation, you are able to earn the trust and dedication of our clients.
When meeting with clients you will:
Be Curious and Consultative:
Discover all you can about your clients, see things through their eyes, and then review and recommend appropriate solutions to help them stay on track with their financial goals.
Be a Trusted Advisor:
Build strong relationships
engage and encourage trust, and deepen the client relationship by applying a focused client communication strategy, and exceeding client expectations.
Have a Defined Process:
Demonstrate your ability to deliver appropriate advice and solutions through a repeatable sales process that focuses on addressing clients' needs.
Use your Team and Ability to Influence:
Leverage our team of Schwab specialists, Schwab advice guidelines, your knowledge of the markets, and your ability to inspire action to help your client's progress toward achieving their goals.
Be a Challenger:$82k-150k yearly est.
Owner Operators Truck Driver
CDL A Owner Operators - Up to $1.40/Mile, Flexible Schedules!$180k-263k yearly est.
Housekeeper - Full Time - Bellbrook
Bellbrook is a member of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), one of the nation's largest, multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, with over 40 communities in multiple states. Housekeepers for its community in Rochester Hills, MI.$26k-33k yearly est.
Home Health RN $15,000 Bonus
Why you will love being an RN at Residential Home Health: We're hiring for a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 12 years in a row. This role will work with our clients in Warren, MI and surrounding areas.$63k-78k yearly est.
Direct Care Worker (DSP) $1000 Sign On Bonus!!
Central State Community Services, Inc. embraces an employment environment that promotes Individuals' recovery and discovery, a Person-Centered approach to treatment/services and cultural competence.$12.8 hourly
A Project Manager is a member of the Account Management Services team and is responsible for the management of predominately interior signage and graphics accounts.$69k-99k yearly est.
Quality Engineer will assist in developing and implementing appropriate inspection instructions. Function of the Quality Engineer: QUALITY ENGINEER - Shelby Township, MI. Quality Engineer will be responsible for Gage Calibration System and ensure all calibrations are complete internally and externally. Quality Engineer will ensure lab equipment is properly maintained. Preferred experience of the Quality Engineer: Requirements of the Quality Engineer: Quality Engineer will provide inspection training to machining personnel Quality Engineer will assist in Quality Systems development and implementation including internal audit participation.$68k-88k yearly est.
Warehouse Worker-Order Selector-1st Shift
Warehouse Worker-Order Selector-1st Shift ( Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Order Selectors) to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities.$19.8-26.8 hourly
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Company Overview: Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years.$28k-34k yearly est.
Surgical Technologist - Full Time
As a Surgical Technologist you assist in the organization and daily function of the operating room in accordance with established federal, state and accreditation standards and facility policies and procedures. You will assist the nurses and physicians in delivering the highest standard of patient care available.
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 5:30am to @4:30pm 30 hours a week. Candidate must be available on all three days to be considered for the position. Candidate much be willing to be crossed trained in CPD as well.
*What you will be doing*
* Organize equipment, instruments and supplies for cases according to patient needs and physician preference
* Anticipate the needs of the physician and have equipment, instrumentation, medical gases and supplies readily available for all procedures
* Trouble-shoot equipment problems and ensure all equipment is functioning before use
* Keep surgical suites clean, tidy, free of soiled equipment and supplies and properly stocked
* Wear appropriate attire in restricted areas
* Demonstrate knowledge of sterile processing standards and practices along with safe care and handling of instrumentation
* Assist with inventory management
*What you know*
* Proof of ID and right to work in the United States
* Experience working in an operating room
* BLS certified
* Two (2) or more years of hospital operating room experience
*What you will receive*
* Competitive wages
* Robust benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability (short- and long-term) insurance
* Generous paid time off (PTO) program
* 401(k) retirement plan with company match
* An organization focused on People, Passion, Purpose and Progress
* Inspirational culture
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Perioperative Care
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* No weekends
Work Location: In person$44k-67k yearly est.
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. * Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required) *Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI* * Certified Medical Assistant (Required)$21 hourly