Principal Software Engineer, SaaS Management - (REMOTE)
Remote or New Hampshire, OH
At SailPoint, we are building the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management SaaS products in the world. Built from the ground up on a microservices, multi-tenant architecture, our goal is to ensure customers can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.
As SaaS has exploded and allowed employees to work better and faster, it's caused a headache for IT, Compliance, Finance, and Procurement teams who have no central way to manage it. Our SaaS Management offering, SailPoint SaaS Management discovers and centralizes management of all of your SaaS applications in use so you can spend less time doing manual research, and more time optimizing, securing, and enabling the future of work.
About the role:
The SailPoint SaaS Management team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer, SaaS Management who will build new services and continue to help scale out the SaaS Management services. This is an opportunity to work on a product that is undergoing tremendous growth and brings with it an opportunity to build out new architectures/products and solve scalability (and data!) challenges.
Things you'll do on a day-to-day basis:
* Work on SailPoint SaaS Management's workflow engine - the central hub of taking all data within the dashboard and allowing clients to notify themselves, automate repetitive tasks, and orchestrate workflows across different services
* Build a real-time data pipeline to track how clients use our intelligent recommendations over time
* Ensure the solutions you're building are driving value for our customers
* Lead technical architecture discussions, maintain and introduce robust, fast, scalable and reliable services primarily written in Go
Who you are?
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
* 7+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, data-based applications
* Deep understandi
$91k-121k yearly est.