We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Administrative Assistant located in our Atlanta Office. The primary responsibility of a Project Administrative Assistant is to support the Division Manager and/or Project Manager(s) and Assistant Project Manager(s), which includes word processing, filing, scheduling and coordination of meetings, various departmental functions, obtaining/stocking supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. + Coordinate and communicate Choate Construction standard billing procedures to vendors, subcontractors and material suppliers. Choate excels in both base and interior construction with office locations in Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Nashville, Raleigh, and Savannah.$43k-56k yearly est.15d ago
Holder's Preconstruction department has a presence in Atlanta, Charlotte, Northern Virginia, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix and San Jose offices. Holder Construction is an ENR Top 30 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States.$63k-81k yearly est.3d ago
Project Manager Road Construction/Asphalt
The Project Manager must give special attention to the prevention and documentation of delays or changes. The Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership and management to assigned projects in a safe, profitable, and timely manner. Due to continued growth, Reeves construction is seeking a Project Manager with heavy highway construction and asphalt paving experience. Macon, GA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required) The Project Manager negotiates vendors, pricing, utilizing budgets, and schedule requirements.$65k-91k yearly est.6d ago
Holder Construction is an ENR Top 25 industry leader with operations throughout the United States. Holder's Preconstruction department has a presence in our Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix and San Jose, and Washington D.C. offices.$70k-101k yearly est.4d ago
ERP Developer / Oracle Database Administrator
The ERP Developer/Oracle Database Administrator will be a member of the Gilbane Technology Group's ERP team responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the ERP system - Financial and Accounting, and Job Cost Management systems. * This position can be located near ANY U.S. based Gilbane Office with the flexibliity for a hybrid or remote work arrangement.$105k-155k yearly51d ago
Mobile and Endpoint Device Administrator HQ
Position is hybrid and can work from any Turner office location with opportunity to work remotely. * Provision, deploy, configure, monitor, and support mobile and end point device using InTune.$77k-100k yearly est.17d ago
We invest in our employees' education and have built Gilbane University into a top training organization in the construction industry. Gilbane offers an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan. Join the Gilbane Preconstruction Team in Raleigh, NC in a Senior Estimating role working on projects in a variety of industries such as Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Higher Education, Multi-Family, and more! This role offers a flexible work arrangement; however, is largely expected to work from the office in Raleigh with occassional hybrid opportunity to work remotely.$64k-85k yearly est.3d ago
4PL Quality Control Engineer - Manufacturing Plant
* Execute program-specific Quality Control (QC) Plan with scopes of work and work procedures in coordination with project safety plan and in a manner that engages all project staff, subcontractors, vendors, and consultants and ensures achievement of contract requirements. Implement project-specific Quality Control Plan.$65k-77k yearly est.5d ago
Claims Manager - Northeast
Division: Stratus Risk Management
Project Location(s): New York, NY 10001 USA
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Travel Involved: 10-20% Job Type: RegularJob Classification: ExperiencedEducation:Bachelors DegreeJob Family:Insurance and ClaimsCompensation:Salaried Exempt
Position can be performed from any US company office within the Northeast region (NY, CT, MA), with opportunity for office and remote work. This role requires domestic travel within region.
Manage and oversee clients' disputes and related claims within assigned region, including but not limited to general liability, builders' risk, professional liability, and pollution claims. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with New York Labor Law litigation.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
* Manage and ensure claims within assigned region are reported in timely manner to applicable insurance carriers.
* Engage with Operations, Safety, and/or Legal teams to ensure initial investigation is conducted and documented via written report; determine and immediately assign third-party incident investigator as necessary.
* Participate in crisis response team activities within assigned region, and provide guidance on steps to strategically manage crisis and claim processes.
* Prepare claim notes, and upload relevant records and documentation, into Claims Management System.
* Oversee flow of documentation and/or claim submissions between client and carrier, per standard operating procedures for each claim type.
* Oversee payments from carrier to relevant party/parties, per standard operating procedures for each claim type.
* Analyze loss data for claim settlement and reserves and make recommendations to senior and/or client leadership.
* Prepare periodic reports, such as loss or benchmark reports, as directed using data management systems.
* Oversee settlement of claims up to permitted settlement authority; escalate to Director, Claims as needed.
* Partner with Director, Claims to participate in selection of legal representation for claim, as necessary.
* Lead litigation oversight, strategy, and direction for assigned claims, in conjunction with Legal Team, insurance carriers, and clients' leadership.
* Ensure that in-suit claims are proactively litigated, with timely substantive reporting, in order to shorten claim lifecycle and otherwise minimize insurance exposure
* Review (and revise, as needed) legal documents for assigned claims, including, but not limited to, legal correspondence, pleadings, discovery responses, mediation statements, and motion practice.
* Attend trials, mediations, and arbitrations for assigned claims, as required.
* Participate in and advise on clients' safety, environmental, operations, and/or legal meetings.
* Deliver timely performance feedback to Claims Team and execute and/or contribute to performance appraisals during annual performance cycle.
* Oversee and manage pursuit of risk-transfer, as required.
* Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree from accredited program in Business, Insurance, or Risk Management, and minimum of 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
* Extensive experience with, and comprehension of, general liability, builders' risk, professional liability, and pollution claim processes - with a particular focus on New York Labor Law. The ideal candidate should also have familiarity with workers' compensation claims processes.
* Comprehension of client contracts, insurance policies, and claims documents and practices
* Familiarity with State and local jurisdiction insurance and claims regulations
* OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) knowledge and experience desired; OSHA 30-hour certification, a plus
* Construction industry or related risk management experience, highly preferred
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* Process and critical thinking skills with sound judgement decision-making
* Analytical and adept at processing and breaking down data into actionable information
* Self-starter with project management skills and capable of managing concurrent complex projects and tasks successfully to completion
* Interpersonal and teambuilding skills with ability to work across organizational levels, both internal and external
* Professional written and verbal communication, and effective presentation skills
* Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft suite of applications, MS Outlook, and insurance-based risk management information systems
* Organizational management skills, capable of managing and developing remote teams
* Limited travel: travel modes include air, train, vehicle
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, talk, and hear. The employee frequently views a computer monitor and frequently uses a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile, and the employee occasionally travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office and/or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Stratus Risk Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The salary range for New York City candidates for this position is estimated to be $100,410 - $125,683 annualized.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor$100.4k-125.7k yearly42d ago
4PL Senior Procurement Agent
* Work with the Procurement Manager and operational lead to develop bid strategies, to include developing a cadre of viable small and disadvantaged businesses, that gives Turner the best chance to successfully win work. Position Description: It is the function of the Procurement Agent to accomplish the procurement and delivery of specified products and/or services from qualified subcontractors or vendors at the most favorable prices and terms.$80k-98k yearly est.38d ago
Your core values match Gilbane's: Integrity, Caring, Teamwork, Toughmindedness, Dedication to Excellence, Discipline, Loyalty, and Entrepreneurship. You are someone who acts inclusively, showing empathy and treating others with respect and dignity in order to uphold Gilbane's core value of Caring and People First workplace culture. Our award-winning Learning & Development department, Gilbane University, offers a variety of in-person and webinar-based trainings to help you excel in your career. Additionally, Gilbane offers employees multi-dimensional training opportunities through several resources. As an Estimating Executive, you will be part of a team of Estimators in an effort to price and bid multiple projects. Gilbane is seeking a highly technical and motivated Estimating Executive to join our team. Consistently recognized as one of the most reputable construction management firms in the country, Gilbane is committed to delivering projects safely and on-time. As a Top-10 ENR Contractor, Gilbane is a family-owned business with 45 offices that has been shaping communities since 1873. Estimating Executives typically oversee Senior Estimators and other Estimating staff and develop a strong understanding of Gilbane's value proposition to deliver to prospective clients.$114.2k-157.1k yearly40m ago
4PL VDC Engineer
$80k-94k yearly60d+ ago
4PL Supply, Demand and Production Engineer
$89.4k-111.6k yearly17d ago
Preconstruction Manager-Renovation/Up Fit Experience
We have an excellent opportunity for a Preconstruction Manager for our Renovations/Up Fits/Tenant Improvement Department. The Preconstruction Manager prepares detailed estimates (conceptual, schematic, design development, construction and analyzes cost models during the Design Development and/or bidding period. Choate Construction Company is 100% employee-owned and provides excellent employment opportunities, where individuals work in a dynamic and challenging environment. Choate excels in both base and interior construction with office locations in Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Nashville, Raleigh, and Savannah.$37k-49k yearly est.15d ago
Your core values match Gilbane's: Integrity, Caring, Teamwork, Toughmindedness, Dedication to Excellence, Discipline, Loyalty, and Entrepreneurship. We are seeking an Estimator II that will work closely with the Special Projects team deliver services and will have the opportunity to assist with multiple projects at once. You are someone who acts inclusively, showing empathy and treating others with respect and dignity in order to uphold Gilbane's core value of Caring and People First workplace culture. Our award-winning Learning & Development department, Gilbane University, offers a variety of in-person and webinar-based trainings to help you excel in your career. Estimators at Gilbane are heavily involved in generating estimating deliverables required on projects. Responsibilities As an Estimator II you will: Gilbane offers employees multi-dimensional training opportunities through several resources for those that are early in their career. Consistently recognized as one of the most reputable construction management firms in the country, Gilbane is committed to delivering projects safely and on-time. As a Top-10 ENR Contractor, Gilbane is a family-owned business with 45 offices that has been shaping communities since 1873. In addition, you will work under the direction of experienced Sr. Estimators and the Chief Estimator which provides you with opportunity to learn new industry skills every day.$76k-99k yearly est.40m ago
The Assistant Superintendent reports to and is responsible to the Superintendent or Senior Superintendent.$52k-96k yearly est.31d ago
Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) Manager
The VDC Manager position is an in office position located in Raleigh North Carolina. The VDC Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall performance, success, and support of these techniques and processes.$71k-98k yearly est.20d ago
As the "go-to" marketing person for Atlanta, you work with all team members from Safety to Sales, Superintendents to Support Staff. Choate Construction Company is 100% employee-owned and provides employment opportunities, where individuals work in a dynamic and challenging environment. Capitalizing on a unique mix of skills that blends creativity and critical thinking, as an integral member of the Choate Atlanta team, your experience in taking a business plan and translating it to the marketing medium is critical. You thrive on supporting, mentoring, and managing other marketing staff, assessing and balancing workloads in this "working manager" role. Listening for key messages and creating executable, measurable plans and presentations will make you a valuable part of Choate Atlanta's overall leadership team.$74k-107k yearly est.15d ago
The Safety Coordinator must also act to build a proactive and engaged safety culture on their assigned project. The Safety Coordinator is responsible for managing project specific safety and health issues to help provide protection of Choate employees, subcontract employees, client personnel, and the public.$53k-67k yearly est.29d ago
Associate General Counsel
In addition to the technical duties and administrative tasks noted above, the AGC shall take a keen interest in developing the talent of Choate personnel to further both their professional and personal development, which shall be an asset for both the individual and Choate. + Based in Atlanta Office. The Associate General Counsel ("AGC") reports and is responsible to the General Counsel. + Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and costs and to maximize Choate's legal rights. + Regularly and actively participate in industry-related organizations to network and promote the interests of Choate. + Provide training on substantive legal tropics to both Choate staff and our affiliates. + Represent Choate at all times in such a manner to enhance it reputation.$105k-152k yearly est.60d+ ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Choate Construction, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Choate Construction. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Choate Construction. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Choate Construction. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Choate Construction and its employees or that of Zippia.
Choate Construction may also be known as or be related to Choate Construction, Choate Construction Co, Choate Construction Co. and Choate Construction Company.