Strong SQL experience required
Working knowledge of the testing methodologies and the quality processes with expertise in analyzing business and technical requirements, developing and executing test plans/test cases, analyzing test results, defects reporting/tracking and providing regular status reports.
Experience testing system interfaces an (e.g., APIs, SOA, RESTFUL, JSON, proprietary)
Good understanding of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall), STLC, Defect life cycle and Test Management.
$66k-96k yearly est.10d ago
Sr. Network Admin/Sr. System Administrator
Design, implement, and support the corporate internal IP network and related adjuncts
(25%) Install, manage, maintain and monitor
Core and edge routers and switches as well as the connectivity between them
The internal corporate wireless and guest networks
Connectivity between all data center infrastructure and the core network
(25%) Install, manage, maintain and monitor the corporate connections
To the Internet along with the firewalls that keep this connection secure
Enabling remote access and work from home
(25%) Work closely with corporate security to implement devices, software, policy and procedures designed to keep corporate assets from being compromised.
(10%) Manage SAN switches and load balancers
(10%) Perform proactive management and growth planning of the corporate network
(5%) Administer the suite of applications used to configure, manage and monitor the network
Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Certifications, Accreditations, Licenses:
Cisco certifications preferred
Relevant Work Experience:
5 to 7 years in related field
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Effective oral and written communication skills
Developing or creating new ideas, approaches, etc.
Developing or creating methods, procedures, training, etc.
Developing and formulating plans/decisions
Collecting and analyzing data, information, etc.
Analyzing and developing solutions to problems
Providing technical support
Designing, developing, or supporting computer software systems
Managing or directing projects, work, etc.
The system administrator must have sufficient interpersonal skills to establish rapport with an extremely wide variety of employees at all organization levels
Planning skills and an ability to identify, analyze and solve system support issues effectively are critical to the System Administrator III's success
Cisco ASA and Firepower Firewalls
Anyconnect Client to Site VPN
IPSEC Site to Site VPN
Cisco ASR/ISR Routers
Prefix lists/Route maps
Cisco Catalyst/Nexus Switches
Virtual Port Channels
Meraki Switches and APs
Citrix Netscaler ADC
Brocade SAN Switches
MFA technologies including DUO
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
The incumbent must help lead and influence the activities and effort of individual groups at these levels even in the absence of direct formal reporting relationships
Possible lifting of computer hardware in excess of 25 lbs. but not over 100 lbs.
Required to work outside of normal business hours; on-call support which could result in late-night work during such time frames as 12:00 midnight to 6:00 a.m.
We were made aware of an employment scam in which a third-party is creating false communications under the Hawaiian Telcom name. We want to reiterate that Hawaiian Telcom never seeks payment from job applicants and only reaches out from @hawaiiantel.com email addresses. We are encouraging applicants to apply through our website at Hawaiian Telcom Careers for added security.
$78k-88k yearly est.4d ago
A large telecom client of Insight Global is looking to hire a Remote (Local to CO) Operations Tech II to join their team! This will be remote opportunity that will follow a shift schedule of, Monday - Thursday, 10 pm - 7 am (4-10's). This contract is slated to last 6 months, with conversion likely.
This individual will be joining the Ethernet Off-Net Repairs team. This candidate will be working directly with customers on routine trouble tickets such as circuit outage, run commands, and troubleshooting current issues. Providing followed up both internally and externally when necessary. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for monitoring the performance of telecom networks, such as the usage, load patterns and system response.$31k-38k yearly est.7d ago
Assistant General Counsel, Federal Regulatory Affairs - Washington, D.C. (Hybrid) or Remote
Lumen is looking for a new member of our Federal Regulatory team. The person in this position will develop and execute an advocacy strategy to advance Lumen's federal objectives on a range of topics. Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work.$154k-224k yearly est.20d ago
Account Manager II-re acquistion
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for Regional Enterprise sales account development within an established geographic territory for a moderately complex set of products and services using an array of prospecting activities.
The Main Responsibilities
* Providing accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
* Responsible for developing Regional Enterprise sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
* Effective relationship-building internally through cross-functional collaboration and problem-solving with partners such as Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Solutions/Technology experts, Sales Support, Service Delivery, etc. for new account pursuit support and services, and strengthen new client sales deployment strategies
* Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new accounts.
* Providing input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer's organization and making recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
* Leveraging vast external network to identify and recruit high performing talent to the team and builds internal relationships with other leaders to provide win-win career opportunities to Lumen employees
* Managing appropriate level of indirect and/or alliance partner relationships required to position customer solutions to acquisition prospects
* Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
What We Look For in a Candidate
* Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
* 5-7+ years' experience using a solution-based sales methodology for enterprise technology services in a consultative, complex, business-line sales process
* Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
* Proficiency in MS Office Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong business acumen and expert knowledge of Lumen's products, services, and solutions
* Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development
* Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 327223
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what's included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.$40k-53k yearly est.7d ago
Sr Manager, Software Engineer
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! This position is in Bethesda MD, successful candidate must live or be willing to relocate to Bethesda MD. T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities!$68k-111k yearly est.17d ago
Mobile Associate - Retail Sales
* Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to: Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training. * Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources. T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! * Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.$30k-36k yearly est.53d ago
Account Executive, Public Safety
Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. The quality and method of work is consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver outstanding service to meet T-Mobile's efficiency and quality standards. T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! Our Account Executive performance is evaluated on the ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The Account Executive, Public Safety is a true sales hunter and focuses on the customer life cycle and support for the growth of accounts in the field of Public Safety, serving First Responders.$43k-54k yearly est.6d ago
Voice Application Engineer II
**Position** : Voice Application Engineer II The Voice Application Engineer II is responsible for delivering UCaaS & CCaaS solutions to business customers.$72k-105k yearly est.32d ago
Network Engineer II
**Position** : Network Engineer II The Network Engineer II will also be responsible for communicating with clients and providing technical support as needed. Network Engineer II is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the network infrastructure for our managed service clients.$69k-97k yearly est.34d ago
Credit Control Clerk
To ensure Mitel is prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing global economy and achieve ambitious growth aspirations. At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers.$30k-38k yearly est.10d ago
Sr, Analyst, Finance
This role will give you substantial exposure and the opportunity to use your skills to provide financial support and guidance to partners across key areas within T-Mobile. * This role is located in Overland Park, KS or Bellevue, WA T-Mobile FP&A Customer Care team is looking for a passionate, self-motivated, analytically oriented Senior Analyst to join our team. T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! * At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or$83.1k-112.5k yearly23d ago
Dispatch Specialist - Remote in AZ, CO, ID, MN, SD
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. A Dispatch Specialist at Lumen is responsible for monitoring workflow and load for technicians and for evaluating and reassigning work as needed.$29k-37k yearly est.4d ago
Customer Success Consultant - Work From Home
* Construct and implement customer success plans, driving customer value realization The Customer Success Consultant is a customer-facing role aligned to our large and mid-market enterprise customer segment, driving customer value and success through optimal utilization of Lumen solutions. * Experience: 5+ years customer success or account management experience$37k-57k yearly est.3d ago
Sr Manager Data Science - Work From Home, PA
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work.$99k-134k yearly est.11d ago
SR Project Manager - Work from Home (CO, FL, IN, OH, OK, NC, SC)
* Ability to quickly understand technical aspects of Lumen's SDWAN product/service suite, both from a functionality perspective but also from an operations/set up perspective and be able to articulate it to a less technical audience. Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work.$50k-80k yearly est.3d ago
Lead Application Engineer - Retail & Care
The Lead Application Engineer - Retail/Care plays a key leadership role across the enterprise by addressing application and technical architecture challenges. There is an expectation the role may need to come to a business office, typically Chicago, as many as 6 times a year, with typically two weeks' notice for various department meetings. Lead Application Engineer - Retail & Care - INF001848$96k-153.5k yearly26d ago
For more information, visit Why Mitel or follow us on LinkedIn here. At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. The Sales administrator will support our field based sales team with day to day operational tasks. Mitel is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment.$37k-55k yearly est.10d ago
Manager of Special Services, Local Layer - Remote Seattle, WA Locations
Manager of Special Services/Manager Customer Design & Implementation Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work.$91k-121k yearly est.18d ago
Sr Lead Data Engineer (Data Modeling) - REMOTE
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work.$100k-133k yearly est.20d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Cincinnati Bell, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Cincinnati Bell. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Cincinnati Bell. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Cincinnati Bell. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Cincinnati Bell and its employees or that of Zippia.
Cincinnati Bell may also be known as or be related to Cbts Technology Solutions LLC, Cincinnati Bell, Cincinnati Bell Inc and Cincinnati Bell Inc.