Job Title: Client Account Manager
7:30 am – 4:30 pm, Mon – Fri (Hybrid/Remote, 3 days in office and 2 days remote)
**Must be a San Francisco resident to apply**
Helpmates is partnering with one of the industry leaders in investment consultant with an international presence. We offer advisory services to investors, institutional investors, financial and intermediaries, including alternative investments. Our client focuses on Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, and Real Estate. They provide Portfolio Advice, Research, Analytics, and Implementation services and are committed to non-discretionary advice, fixed fee pricing and independence.
We seek a positive and dynamic Client Account Manager to join our San Francisco office. They will oversee and support all duties in the office and ensure that the office constantly meets goals and objectives.
The Client Account Manager role sits within the Portfolio Group. This Function is the channel through which our office provides investment advice to its clients and interacts with them daily. This position is the liaison between the clients and advises investors regarding complex investments in alternative asset classes.
The Client Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Liaison between clients and to ensure the delivery of advisory services are communicated in a professional and in-depth manner
• Gain in depth knowledge of the client’s interests and will identify cross selling opportunities
• Partner with Portfolio Analysts to prepare portfolio, strategy, and fund level research for clients; this may include summarizing salient points from Company research pieces and preparing quantitative analysis (performance, risk, etc) as requested by clients
• Proactively review and highlight new Company research to clients based on their current and/or potential portfolio(s)
• Responsible for monthly feedback regarding client interactions and satisfaction
• Become fluent in Company industry initiatives to independently explain our positions, garner feedback and liaise with the appropriate Company representative
• Manage new client account set up and provide training of systems and tools to assigned clients through online and in person demonstrations
• Monitor and maintain client due diligence requests, budgets, and client preferences
• Arrange and participate in regular conference calls and face to face meetings between clients and Company analysts or external Investment Managers
• Ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed and presented to clients in a timely and accurate manner, to meet deadlines imposed by management and clients. If circumstances hinder the ability to meet a deadline, effectively and proactively communicate this with management and clients
• Ensure the internal database and knowledge management system are maintained with up to date information on the clients
• Actively participate in the planning and execution of Company Events as requested. Participate in the promotion and registration of all Client events
• Report potential conflicts to and work with compliance to ensure appropriate disclosures appear on research reports
Client Account Manager Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Strong literacy in Microsoft Office
• Administration experience
• Experience with portfolios or pensions is a plus
• Excellent business writing skills
Stay connected with Helpmates!
Twitter - @helpmates_Jobs
Instagram - @helpmates_staffing
Facebook - @HelpmatesStaffing
LinkedIn – Helpmates Staffing Services
Helpmates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA).
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Client Account Manager is $73,078 per year or $35 per hour. The highest paying Client Account Manager jobs have a salary over $125,000 per year while the lowest paying Client Account Manager jobs pay $42,000 per year
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A senior account manager is in charge of managing and overseeing accounts in sales work, ensuring to meet all sales targets. Among the tasks of a senior account manager includes taking the lead and supervising workforce to its efficiency, devising strategies, and coming up with new opportunities to boost sales and strengthen client base. Moreover, it is also the task of a senior account manager to engage with clients, focusing on networking to attain better deals.
A client services manager, also known as client relations manager, is a professional responsible for handling client queries and developing strategies to improve customer service. Client services managers supervise a team of customer service associates to ensure that they provide an exceptional client experience to their customers. To determine whether key performance indicators (KPIs) are achieved, client services managers create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to assess the areas for improvement. They are also required to attend and participate in marketing campaigns.
An information technology project manager is responsible for supervising the technology department, ensuring that all tasks are being done by following technological strategies and solutions. Information technology project managers' duties include monitoring the technology team's daily operation, handling team members' concerns, managing customers' inquiries and complaints, helping team members' in achieving their professional growth, creating reports, sharing updates during team and board meetings, and maintaining effectivity of operational procedures. An information technology project manager must have excellent leadership and decision-making skills to decide on the best strategies in meeting the company's objectives.
Directors work in show business, whether in a film, a television show, or a theatre production. They are responsible for bringing the material to life. They work with the writers to get a clear vision of how the production should look. They lead the production team in planning for the production, identifying filming or rehearsing schedules, casting for roles, and other aspects that need to be decided upon. Directors provide direction to the actors to ensure that the actors understand their role and will be able to effectively convey emotions to the audience. They also manage all other crew members and communicate their expectations clearly so that everyone on the set is working towards one vision.