What Does A Client Care Specialist Do At Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracue Inc.
* Creates and implements a monthly activities calendar that includes physical, intellectual, and social activities, as well as individual, small group, and large group activities, and campus-based and community-based activities* Provides resident recognition by coordinating birthday cards for staff to send, wish list gifts, visit men when hospitalized, and including former residents in nursing homes* Encourage social interaction and healthy relationships, physical well-being, and community involvement.* Develops rapport with clients and provides support, encouragement, and motivation towards building and/or maintaining independence while maintaining appropriate professional employee-client boundaries at all times.* Meets client’s needs by assisting with personal care as needed: medications, laundry, personal hygiene, ensuring clean safe living quarters, assist with meals including serving, monitoring and cleaning up after mealtime
What Does A Client Care Specialist Do At Bancorpsouth Insurance Services, Inc.
* Services clients by providing invoice reconciliation, claim/RX appeals, and other longer-term projects that typically require ongoing follow up.* Maintains updated and accurate group plan and policy data in BXSI’s data management system.* Assists with the registration of clients in a full range of client-focused resources, including but not limited to, ThinkHR and Succeed.* Creates benefit communications such as benefit booklets, video benefits setup and/or benefit enrollment packets for distribution to clients’ employees at enrollment.* Creates accurate and timely standard and/or customized benchmarking reports.* Verifies completion of new group installation upon renewal, and updates medical rate histories, as needed.* Facilitates the planning of Client Seminars including scheduling the venue and speakers, creating the agenda and other related tasks.* Audits commission postings to ensure that the amounts and levels of commission paid by our carriers/vendors to our agency and producers are accurate.* Assists in special projects as requested
What Does A Client Care Specialist Do At Geneva Woods, Inc.
* 1. Handles all incoming calls from clients, assisting them with questions regarding order status.* Answers inbound calls regarding troubleshooting and triaging to the appropriate department as needed.* Makes monthly follow up calls to each community to check on quality and customer service after a routine monthly medication delivery (cycle fill) has been delivered.* Work with Pharmacy, Home Medical Equipment (HME), Billing and Logistics teams to solve client issues.* Job Duties: 1.* Ensures all tasks are completed as assigned.* Collaborate proactively with all departments to ensure a high level of quality service for all clients.* Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.* Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.* Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.* Respectfully takes direction from manager
What Does A Client Care Specialist Do At Volunteers of America-Greater New York
* _* Oversee client participation in daily program activities, monitor observance of client's rights and client adherence to program rules and routines.* Accept new clients in electronic records database.* Issue meal cards, mail, medication, lockers and toiletries.* Make scheduled rounds of assigned areas to safeguard clients and property and promote appropriate behavior.* Provide optimal customer service.* Provide emergency response including crisis management, first aid, CPR and fire response as needed.* Report any instances of violations of client rights, incidents involving clients' non-compliance of rules and regulations and any criminal activity promptly to the Operations Manager.* Complete Incident Reports as outlined by the Program Manual and Funder guidelines.* Escort clients to appointments, manage bed assignments, collect census data, distribute linens and supplies, manage access booth and update log book.* Drive agency vehicles to transport clients, if assigned.* Perform related tasks as needed.* EFFECT ON END RESULTS:_* Client participation and activities are monitored and documented.* Incumbent is skilled in application of service delivery models.* Program facilities are well supervised and safe.* Incidents are appropriately managed.* Incident and routine reporting to supervisors are timely and accurate.* If assigned, driving duties are performed courteously, efficiently and safely.* Related tasks are performed completely, on time and accurately
What Does A Client Care Specialist Do At San Francisco SPCA
* Supervisory/Leadership* Actively model and promote a professional client service experience aimed to exceed public expectations* Responsible for assisting with training and performance management of Animal and Client Care Associates (ACCAs)* Must be able to work at either campus(Mission and Pacific Heights)* Be comfortable handling demanding clients, staff, or volunteer interactions, while maintaining emotional equilibrium and actively promoting our BLISS communication culture* Must remain up-to-date on Society events, and be a point person for the ACCA team* Become an expert user of various software systems (including Infinity, PetPoint, Salesforce) and be able to provide continuous training for team members.* Learn how to compile various reports and use the data to make inform decisions.* Evaluate client-related services and recommend improvements to enhance and promote adoption and general public support of the SF SPCA* Manage and resolve challenging client situations to avoid damaging to the reputation of the SF SPCA.* Manage problems relating to client concerns in a timely, professional and courteous manner.* Assign tasks to ACCAs; take active role in staff development* Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other departments to coordinate marketing of adoption and training services and promotion of SF SPCA events* Serve on committees or attend meetings as assigned* Inform Client Care Managers and Director of Adoptions of developments that may affect the SF SPCA or the department including departmental progress, client concerns, and personnel issues; maintain confidential information* People Care* Cultivate positive client, volunteer, and coworker relations through professional, courteous, and educational interactions* Provide ACCAs with direct communication and specifically focused feedback, in order to keep the team aligned with our mission, and provide them with tools to accomplish our mission* Assist clients with animal adoption, facilitate client/animal interactions to ensure a safe and pleasant experience* Complete adoption agreements and related paperwork as needed Respond to telephone calls and emails promptly and courteously, providing the public with accurate information* Promote retail sales and facilitate enrollment in public dog training classes* Practice and encourage the humane treatment of animals* Actively promote donation and giving opportunities as appropriate; accepts and acknowledges monetary and in-kind donations* Work cooperatively with all volunteers, recognizing the talent and commitment they bring to the Society* Maintain knowledge of Society programs and special events* Work cross-departmentally to keep communication open, and share knowledge with ACCA team* Administrative and General Responsibility:* Assist with scheduling, inventory control, and other duties as assigned* Ensure accurate completion of forms and data entry related to intake and adoption* Responsible for incoming money, use of cash drawer, closing and balancing cash drawer at both campuses* Monitor/correct data entry to ensure accurate statistics are maintained* Ensure the lobby and work stations are kept clean, orderly and maintained daily and represent the SF SPCA in a positive manner by professional personal appearance* Operate general office equipment; copy machine, fax, computer.* Maintain equipment in good working condition and report equipment or supply needs promptly, restock as needed* Assist with record creation, and assist liaison team with reports for dog and cat rounds* Stay informed and share information regarding medical and/or behavioral statuses and changes* Manage and respond to adoptions email inbox, forward serious client and/or animal issues to Managers or Director* Animal Care:* Report health or behavior abnormalities to supervisor* Participate in stress and disease reduction efforts through purposeful, stress-free, and compassionate handling* Understands and applies the 5 Freedoms Model* Safety* Ensure a safe work environment; following all safety guidelines, including PPE, and modeling safe work practice* Take immediate action to address any safety concerns that could put a staff member, volunteer, client, animal, or the organization at risk* Diversity and Inclusiveness* Work effectively with individuals and colleagues from diverse communities and cultures* Volunteers* Work cooperatively with all volunteers and recognize the talent and commitment they bring to the Society* Open Communication* Facilitate open, direct communication throughout the Society.* Embrace and promote the Society’s BLISS direct communication program