What Does A Client Service Coordinator Do At VCA Antech, Inc.
* Attending morning rounds where the overnight patient list is discussed, creating treatment plans and discharge instructions, leading financial communication discussions, admitting patients for appointments by taking temperature, pulse, respiration, and handling client communication and medical record organization.* Client coordinators work closely in their designated specialty department and are an integral part of overall patient flow in the hospital.* Must be dependable, friendly, client focused and have an excellent computer/database skill set. * VCA BAVS offers an alternative work schedule, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical/dental/vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts.* We are committed to the professional development of our team members and the opportunity for advancement within the hospital.* We provide innovative staff training in communication, conflict resolution, and leadership to maintain our culture of teamwork, compassion, and quality care. * VCA Bay Area Veterinary Specialists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. * If interested in this opportunity, please click the “Apply” link below.* If you think this would be an ideal opportunity for someone you know, click “Share.”* Required SkillsRequired
What Does A Client Service Coordinator Do At Accentcare, Inc.
* Processes and communicates authorization and schedule changes to ensure coordination of service and client satisfaction.* Coordinates utilization of Care Partner teams to ensure fill rate expectations met* Schedule and fill open client shifts, matching care partner availability and skill.* Maintain good customer service and phone etiquette* Researches and resolves payroll and billing questions under direction from the Client Service Manager.* Functions as a liaison for Field Supervisors in communication with payer case management teams.* Supports recruiting and onboarding needs of team.* Responsible for scheduling and monitoring/reporting all required client visits by field supervisor.* Assists Client Service Manager in the presentation of staff training related to program requirements for newly hired and current office employees* Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.* Complies with applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPPAA and Documentation Standards.* Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare
What Does A Client Service Coordinator Do At Kelly Services
* Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.* Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.* Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.* Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.* Maintains brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.* Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.* Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)* Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.* May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.* Updates and maintains various information databases.* Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed)* May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.* Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.* Other duties may be assigned.* No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.* Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.* Responsible for setting own project deadlines.* Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients
What Does A Client Service Coordinator Do At Banfield Pet Hospital
* TASKS* Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team. * Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team. * Maximize the number of pets seen by the hospital team through through a productive and efficiently run hospital to support the needs of our wellness plan clients. * Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.* This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health. * Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventative care, pet health needs and hospital services * Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service. * Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments. * Manage the finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures. * Conduct administrative functions as necessary. * Other job duties as assigned.* THE FIVE PRINCIPLES* Quality – The consumer is our boss, quality is our work and value for money is our goal. * Responsibility – As individuals, we demand total responsibility from ourselves; as associates, we support the responsibility of others. * Mutuality – A mutual benefit is a shared benefit; a shared benefit will endure. * Efficiency – We use resources to the full, waste nothing and do only what we can do best. * Freedom – We need freedom to shape our future; we need profit to remain free
What Does A Client Service Coordinator Do At Nuveen Investments
* Assist in providing solutions to client inquiries and developing marketing materials.* Stay current with knowledge of automation systems and processes, performance reporting trends, technologies and best practices* Explore new approaches to increase efficiency and improve processes without sacrificing creativity or quality* Manage ad hoc, timely projects during overflow periods or as determined* Assist in task management regarding projects requiring participation by multiple people* Serve as the marketing liaison with portfolio management teams, collaborating with the Director of Marketing, Relationship Manager and Portfolio Manager when necessary.* Marketing:* Prepare data and information for quarterly client reporting presentations, strategy overview and versions/variations with consistency and expediency* Join in team efforts to populate external databases with firm data as well as portfolio data and characteristics* Develop charts, tables and exhibits for inclusion in existing marketing collateral templates as well as for one-off requests from the marketing and client service teams* Write draft responses to client requests, provide proofreading support and quality control to both data and language.* Ensure all materials adhere to established design and data integrity standards* File all client communications and client service and marketing materials according to business practice* Work with parent company and partners on other branded versions of all collateral* Prepare meeting materials including printing, binding and shipping* Relationship Management:* Support Managing Directors of Client Service and act as backup for client requests and inquiries* Solicit or procure background data for questionnaires and other client reporting from portfolio accounting systems and external databases.* Develop expertise in Winslow Capital’s strategies and their investment vehicles as well as data and the process for accessing data from various providers throughout the firm