What Does A Client Support Specialist Do At Benefitmall
* Provides payroll, software, and technical phone support to an assigned client base through chat, telephone and email communications and/or onsite visits.* Researches client’s payroll and system errors and provides timely resolutions for all clients.* Responsible for client support issues regarding software version updates and installation questions.* Responsible for monitoring and integrating Time clock and other interfaces and problem resolution on existing clients.* Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
What Does A Client Support Specialist Do At Comcast
* Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meetthe needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and* appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.* Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screenadvertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available* inventory.* Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position thesale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.* Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales andprogramming.* Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure* sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.* Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic clientrelationships and answer client concerns.* Troubleshoots and follows up* on client concerns.* Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.* Provides high level support and leadership on special* projects/campaigns/initiatives.* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.* Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Client Support Specialist Do At CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
* Day to Day Administrative Tasks which include performance management, audit, invoice reconciliation and quality reviews* Work cross functionality across multiple levels and multiple business partners to resolve business needs (customer inquiries as well as strategy and systemic issues).* Partner with collection agency to resolve customer, audit, quality and performance issues* Liaison for all agencies to help with password resets, and handle system access requests for new hires to agencies* Analyze situations requiring good judgment within defined policies and procedures* Monitor internal/external operations to ensure customer, audit, quality and performance needs are met and all opportunities are reviewed and resolved.* Self starter and self-managed* Execute strategic initiatives by motivation and example.* Influence without authority* Possess sound understanding of and ability to communicate business expectations, goals and objectives* Applies mostly advanced skills/competencies and may adapt procedures, techniques and tools under minimal supervision.* Receipt and posting of cash receipts, reconciling outstanding account balances, and preparation of periodic reports on accounts receivable and past due status.* Responsible for collection activities including sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts on repayment terms, and decisions on referring accounts to collection agencies and/or writing off accounts receivable.* Review status of accounts and initiate collections.* Respond to internal and external customer account inquiries.* Resolve problems and make recommendations.* Support internal metrics and goals through collections activities.* Review status of accounts and initiate collection action by contacting each account.* Interface with appropriate departments to research outstanding balances and resolve customer issues.* Maintain records concerning changes in accounts.* Required qualifications to be successful in this role:* Some accounting and/or auditing experience would be desirable.* Prior experience with loan servicing systems or workflow systems a plus.* Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.* Stable work history* Proactive self-starter, problem solver and leader* Ability to influence without authority* Enhanced computer skills * Access, Excel, Word* Exceptional communication, relationship building, and customer service skills* What you can expect from us:* It is an extraordinary time to be in business.* As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.* At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals.* As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.* All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.* Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.* Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.* No unsolicited agency referrals please.* CGI is an equal opportunity employer.* All CGI offers of employment in the U* S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation.* Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.* Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.* CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.* However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGIs legal duty to furnish information
What Does A Client Support Specialist Do At PVH Corp.
* JOB:* Solve technical issues in accordance with PVH standard using pre-established guidelines and/or research.* Escalate complex issues to senior team members while ensuring service timeliness and high satisfaction delivery.* Coach junior help desk associates on quality support methodologies and communication skills through appropriate training and feedback sessions.* Track support issues and provide update reports on all support activities* Maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.* Participate in team projects that enhance the efficiency of help desk services.* Attend technical training sessions and potentially assist in conducting trainings.* Coach junior help desk associates on quality support methodologies and communication skills through appropriate training and feedback sessions
What Does A Client Support Specialist Do At Arcbest
* Answer inbound client/prospect communications in a timely manner.* Providing GPO program member support as well as answering general questions from non-members.* Providing SaaS product client support as well as providing demos and software support for users in a trail or other non-customer status.* Tracking activity in the chosen FTI Groups tools necessary to support clients and our internal work flow.* Reviewing and participating in development of monthly newsletters for FTI Groups SaaS products.* Documenting FAQs and training materials related to SaaS product as directed by the product manager.* Using Help Scout, Capsule and Pelican Mouth to track activity.* Weekly, month end and ad hoc reporting on activity and sales progress.* Reviewing online activity and social media activity posted for each offered product.* Performing product demos to potential customers.* Participating in shipping and mailing projects on an as needed basis.* Performing month site reviews.* Proactively contacting customers and prospects to ensure solid relationships.* Acting as primary point of contact in responding to all inbound member and customer requests.* GPO membership sales processing.* Associating relationship maintenance.* Managing bank deposit activity as needed.* Travel as need up to 10%.* Other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor or other members of management