20. Primary Care Servicesaverage Demand
- Direct and Coordinate the planning, development, and the delivery of primary care services including maintenance of electronic health records.
- Provided primary care services for infants and children in an acute care unit specializing in airway/pulmonary complications.
- Deliver continuity-based primary care services low-income patients.
- Provide primary care services to patients in an ambulatory health care setting.
- Provide primary care services in a collaborative environment for frail and elderly patients in a long-term care setting.
- Managed patient flow and provided primary care services to over 38,000 Active Duty soldiers and their family members.