What Does A Club Attendant Do At 24 Hour Fitness, Inc.
* Clean locker room facilities according to club procedures* Ensure locker room amenities (e.g., grooming supplies and paper products) are fully stocked at all times* Ensure clean, folded towels are accessible to members at all times* Provide assistance in a friendly and helpful manner to members who are using the locker room facility* Complete daily and weekly cleaning checklists as assigned and scheduled* Perform assigned tasks during the day and special cleaning projects as assigned* Adhere to all safety rules* Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals* Adhere to authorized dress code* Attend all required training sessions and meetings* Report all locker room maintenance issues or member complaints to the Service Manager
What Does A Club Attendant Do At Central Bethany Development
* Ensures proper cleanliness and stocking of locker room and other designated areas with towels, shower supplies, paper products and other locker room essentials * Properly stocks and maintains beverage service in the locker room and lobby areas * Anticipates, to the best of his or her ability, each guest's needs and assists with special requests * Provide outstanding customer service to club members at all times.* Greets all members with eye contact, a smile and strives to learn each member by name * Performs all opening, mid-shift and closing job responsibilities as noted on the club attendant checklist * Maintains the cleanliness of the locker rooms and other designated areas; mops and disinfects throughout the day, when necessary; other cleaning duties may apply * Notifies management immediately if locker room equipment, steam room, showers, lockers, spa pools, etc. are not functioning correctly * Practices safe work habits and follows all safety procedures * Maintains inventory of towels, paper products and locker room supplies * Cleans up areas around the facility if he or she sees an issue such as re-racking weights, replenishing drinking cups, refreshing towels, picking up towels off the floor, etc. * Promotes a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in the locker room areas and also throughout the club * Performs any other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or management * Other duties as assigned
What Does A Club Attendant Do At Fairmont
* Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service* Clean assigned public areas throughout hotel* Empty trash in all public areas and clean public area restrooms* Clean all mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass shiny* Vacuum carpets where needed* Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards* Report necessary maintenance items* Practices safe working techniques and is knowledgeable of all safety and emergency procedures* Other duties as assigned* Employee Status
What Does A Club Attendant Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Greets and seats customers.* Presents customers with menus.* Serves food to customers at a limited number of tables, using proper rules of etiquette.* Makes appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answers questions regarding food preparation.* Writes a food check and/or memorizes the order.* Relays the order to the kitchen.* Accepts payment, refers customers to the cashier or operates the cash register.* Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment and assists in clearing and resetting tables.* May carve meat, fish or poultry and/or prepare flaming dishes and desserts.* May carry and distribute supplies and equipment.* May assist others in the preparation of foods and properly store food.* May total bills and may be asked to respond to complaints regarding food or service.* May operate dishwasher or assist with washing dishes, glassware, silverware, utensils, pots and pans.* May assist with stocking food inventory.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Club Attendant Do At Marriott
* Provide professional, courteous and efficient presentation of food and beverage service to all guests.* Clean and set up tables in the outlet and perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.* Serve water, bread and coffee and greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.* Stack trays properly for efficient unloading for stewarding and ensure proper safety standards at all times.* Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.* Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.* Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures and utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.* Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.* Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.* Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.* Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.* To apply now, go to: https://marriott.taleo.Net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002FDJ Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.* Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.* Chat, engage and follow us on social media. https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers http://www.linkedin