What Does A Coffee Shop Attendant Do At Marriott
* Greet guests and determine the number in their party.* Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.* Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.* Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs.* Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting.* Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.* Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.* Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.* To apply now, go to: https://marriott.taleo.Net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=180002GS Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.* Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.* Chat, engage and follow us on social media. https://www.facebook.com/marriottjobsandcareers http://www.twitter.com/marriottcareers http://www.linkedin
What Does A Coffee Shop Attendant Do At Merlin Entertainments
* Ensures the highest food health and safety standards are maintained at all times. * Responsible for the preparation, display, storage, control, and sale of all consumables in the café. * Demonstrate a strong sales approach, maximizing the department’s sales goals. * Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity. * Provide a courteous, efficient, helpful and entertaining service to the public. * Ensure our extended queue lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience. * Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day. * Ensure all transactions are processed accurately considering rates, promotions, vouchers, discounts, etc. * Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures, check floats, monitoring guest flow during transactions. * To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan. * To greet all guests with eye contact, a smile and a verbal greeting on every transaction. * To issue a receipt and a passing pleasantry on every transaction. * To do any reasonable duty as detailed by the Management team of the Attraction.* About You * Experience in a customer service role and food industry. * Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality. * Cash handling experience. * Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills. * Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces. * Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary. * Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team. * Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
What Does A Coffee Shop Attendant Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Greets customers, take orders, mixes and serves hot and cold beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte, tea, chai, fruit blend drinks, etc. while considering customer specifications.* Works to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages and food items.* Arranges coffee bar/cart supplies and cups/mugs to make attractive displays.* Maintains bar/cart area in a neat and sanitary manner.* Often cleans coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms and preparation areas.* Records all sales, collects money, operates a cash register and follows all cash-handling procedures as required.* May sell food items.* May operate a cash/credit card/electronic payment register.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Coffee Shop Attendant Do At Hy-Vee Food Stores
* Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.* Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.* Makes an effort to learn customers' names and to address them by name whenever possible.* Assists customers by: (examples include)* escorting them to the products they're looking for* securing products that are out of reach* loading or unloading heavy items* making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests* performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.* Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.* Takes customer orders at the counter.* Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.* Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.* Reviews the status and appearance of the food for freshness.* Ensures that an adequate food supply is ready and on hand and develops or follows a production list.* Anticipates product needs for the department on a daily basis* Prepares and replenishes product as necessary.* Checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.* Runs the department registers and receives payment, makes change, etc., where applicable.* Removes trash in a timely manner.* Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.* Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.* Reports to work when scheduled and on time* Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:* Washes dishes as necessary.* Orders product and supplies as necessary.* Prices products for customers as necessary.* Assists in other areas of store as needed.* Performs other job related duties and special projects as required
What Does A Coffee Shop Attendant Do At Menards, Inc.
* Follow all health, safety and sanitation guidelines in drink preparation* Communicate with other Team Members on customer orders* Run the register and count change* Assist with shop set up and clean up* Other duties as assigned by the Wolf River Manager* Hours for position are Monday* Friday, 25* hours/week