Data Network Specialist Job in Oakes, ND
FlexPLM configurations & customizations
* windchill configurations & customizations
* Strong Java/J2ee/ Web Services - REST
* Database Concepts Knowledge - Oracle and MSSQL Server
* Knowledge of DevOps tools & GitHub
* Strong Flex PLM JSP, SSP, CSP, workflows, tech pack, report, data loading
* Solid understanding of PLM concepts, practices, and procedures that includes Bill of Materials, Workflow Process, Change Management, Product Structure, Variant Configuration, Project Management, Analytics, etc.
* Analyze business requirements against Flex PLM solution, identify gaps, and define solution architectures.
* Experience in technology evaluation and architecting systems that will support a forward-thinking Product Development and other tools.
* Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and ability to provide architecture solutions on a cloud ecosystem.
* Define technology requirements and architectural artifacts, providing technical leadership to deliver robust technology solutions enabling end to end technology initiatives.
* Advance level technical skills in PTC Flex PLM platform and modules and deep experience with out of the box configuration and industry product customizations
* Experience with developing in Windchill and FlexPLM.
* The ability to articulate customer needs and translate into functional requirements and design specifications.
* Define data migration needs, strategy, and migration approach across systems.
Define High Level interface design specifications - with data communication, data triggers, data translation rules, data sets and mappings to enterprise system elements.
* Experience in Installation & configuration of Windchill Products - FLexPLM, PDMLink, ProjectLink and DB Oracle, MS SQL, etc.,
* Experience in Data Migration, Upgrade & Re-hosting
* Perform System Administration and Business Administration on Windchill Solutions
Interested Candidates please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/248-522-6609.