Senior Simulation Software Development Engineer
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Simulation Software Development Engineer to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Corporate Segment in Columbus, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Make decisions in the areas of requirements, architecture, design, implementation and testing, which will impact the overall quality and performance of our simulation systems.
* Collaborate with modeling development to understand how the physical model (ex. Vehicle, Genset, Engine, etc.) works.
* Define interfaces to access models and configure tunable parameters in simulation software.
* Work together with Cummins IT to execute software development following Cummins IT process and regulations.
* UX designer to convert mockup design into component libraries
* Provide learning resources and trainings to help you understand how to build cloud based simulation products.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Experience in system model development or collaborating with model development team with professional simulation software, like Matlab Simulink, GT, Ansys, Amesim, etc. Better to have experience of model development or tailoring.
* Proficient in data structures & algorithms
* Experience to lead software architecture design, especially serverless architecture
* Hands-on experience to build w
$78k-105k yearly est.