Earn up to an extra $5,000 bonus in your first four months with Bankers Life How Bankers Life Supports your career: Experienced sales agents that have been a part of Bankers Life for two plus years earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses Bankers Life has been named as a Training Apex Award Winner for 12 years and counting As an entry level insurance sales agent with Bankers Life, you will utilize our ongoing, award-winning company training to: At Bankers Life, we are committed to providing our agents with the tools they need to succeed. How Bankers Life compensates your work: Bankers Life agents are provided pre-licensing training free of charge; individuals will need to pay for the state exam required to sell life and health products in their state Bankers Life is searching for future agents to work in a fast-paced and dynamic hybrid remote environment.$41k-62k yearly60d+ ago
Financial Services Professional - Hybrid Remote (CT)
What makes a great Financial Services Professional? As a Bankers Life Financial Services Professional Expect To: Many of our talented Insurance Agents use this advantage to become a Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Financial Representative, specializing in aiding clients in Wealth Management. - Bankers Life agents are provided pre-licensing training free of charge; individuals will need to pay for the state exam required to sell life and health products. The Bankers Life Team comes from a variety of backgrounds including, but not limited to, sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles. Bankers Life , a leading brand in the Financial Services industry, is seeking ambitious individuals to join our team of Insurance Agents and Financial Representatives. Regardless of your professional experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success. With a rich history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life has grown from our founder's simple wish to make insurance affordable. How Bankers Life will provide support: Bankers Life has been named as a Training Apex Award Winner for eleven years and counting and a CLO LearningElite winner for five years and counting.$55k-85k yearly est.60d+ ago
Senior Sales Agent - 071723
As a sales agent with SelectQuote Senior, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and sell the Medicare products that meet their needs.$54k-63k yearly est.60d+ ago
The Licensing Coordinator will provide a high level of support for our customers by receiving, reviewing, filing, and submitting contracts, licenses, applications, and various other types of administrative work.$50k-68k yearly est.2d ago
Sales Development Advisor - 072423
After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about SelectQuote and this inside Educate consumers on SelectQuote's value proposition of "We shop, you save" through members are responsible for handling all of SelectQuote's insurance product inquiries. Responsible for creating a positive 1st impression of SelectQuote by having a positive SelectQuote is a growing company with a one-of-a-kind culture. SelectQuote is looking to hire individuals for our Sales company. Outbound dialing sales prospects to generate interest in SelectQuote's insurance$50k-80k yearly60d+ ago
Sales Agent SQL - 071023
As a Licensed Insurance Agent with SelectQuote Insurance Services, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the Term Life insurance products that meet their needs. Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an extensive training program to prep you about term life sales and SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process.$70k-80k yearly60d+ ago
Primerica ranks 6th among 25 companies included in the Term Life Insurance category. Over the past seven years Primerica has consistently been voted Best Employer by Gwinnett Magazine in its special "Best of Gwinnett" winner editions. In 2022, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution named Primerica one of the best places to work for the ninth consecutive year. Primerica is a great place to work! The data engineer will be responsible for extraction of data, data validation, and data availability for internal and external projects. Forbes also named Primerica as one of America's best Insurance companies for 2022. Also in 2022, Primerica was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes for the second consecutive year.$80k-125k yearly2d ago
Executive Underwriter, Technology
*The Southwest Region *is currently seeking an Executive Underwriter to join its Technology Insurance Specialty team. This role can be based in our Dallas, Houston, Denver or Austin office with flexibility to some work from home arrangements. The role includes working with retail agents and brokers in the Southwest Region to attract and retain accounts.
*POSITION DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES*
The Executive Underwriter's primary responsibility is to underwrite individual technology risks which will include commercial Property and Casualty including General Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation, Umbrella/Excess, and Cyber and E&O. The candidate for this role will need to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Drive financial performance of a commercial book of business for this customer group segment.
* Underwrite and negotiate renewals for Upper Middle Market-size customers.
* Meet or exceed financial goals including rate, growth, profit, retention, and new business
* Predominately responsible for account solicitation, risk selection and analysis, pricing and sales of core commercial products and services for new and existing customers
* Participate in cross-sell initiatives within Commercial Insurance to expand product offerings to current clients
* Meet with new and renewal customers and agents/brokers to negotiate coverage, price, financial terms and service delivery
* Build relationship with agents/brokers to meet or exceed financial goals and create effective business plans for assigned agents/brokers and territory
* Work collaboratively and effectively with a team of underwriters, underwriting associates, customer service representatives, claims examiners, and loss control representatives
* Utilize agency travel and internal resources to build a robust prospect pipeline.
* Bachelors degree
* Additional industry-specific study or designations (such as CPCU, ARM, CRM) preferred
* Strong sales, marketing, and negotiation skills
* 5 years of commercial lines underwriting experience
* Proven track record of building strong business relationships with agents and insureds
* Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
* Proven ability in complex account analysis, prioritization, organization and detail orientation
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment using multiple internal and external resources appropriately, effectively, and efficiently
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software
* Strong desire to improve knowledge and skill set in the commercial lines of business
* Ability to travel 25% of the time
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
*The pay range for the role is $92,500 to $158,000.*The specific offer will depend on an applicant's skills and other factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Chubb offers a comprehensive benefits package, more details on which can be found at https://careers.chubb.com/global/en/north-america. The disclosed pay range estimate may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location in which the position is filled.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
**Title:** *Executive Underwriter, Technology *
**Requisition ID:** *354147*
**Other Locations:** *USA-Colorado-Englewood, USA-Texas-Austin, USA-Texas-Houston*$35k-51k yearly est.38d ago
Oracle Integration Developer - Oracle HCM Cloud * Experience with building integrations in Oracle Integration Cloud (PaaS4SaaS) * Develop integrations in Oracle Integration Cloud (PaaS4SaaS).$80k-98k yearly est.39d ago
Senior Property Field Claims Specialist
*Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.*
*The ideal candidate will be located in the**CA, WA, OR, ID, NV, UT, AZ, or CO.*
* Manage claims remotely utilizing independent adjusters to fully assess and adjust property losses.
* Utilize field IA's to conduct site inspections while effectively maintaining ownership of the claim experience including ownership of primary contact with insured and agent, validating coverage, owning the coverage investigation and coverage communication while working with independent adjuster vendors in a remote environment handling claims in the western territory.
* Ensure onsite inspection are completed utilizing independent adjusters and virtual scoping tools of properties to include investigating facts, evaluating damages and writing estimates
* Investigate and adjust both personal and commercial property claims with exposures up to $500,000
* Effectively evaluate contract language and identify coverage issues
* Promptly and appropriately develop the file to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis
* Maintain an active file diary to more file toward resolution
* Recognize and pursue recovery
* Adhere to all statutory and regulatory fair claims practices
* Recognize and identify potential fraudulent claims
* Ensure service level agreements are adhered to with independent adjuster vendors
* Effectively control the use, work product, and expenses of outside vendors
* Recognize, engage, and oversee additional investigate actions where needed utilizing engineers, accountants, and other expert vendors.
* Effectively evaluate claim facts and negotiate claim settlements
* Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers
* Successfully contribute to the development and delivery of the team's goals, objectives and results
* Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe Operations as needed to include working overtime during designated CATs.
* Establish and maintain rapport with business partners including insureds, agents, and underwriters
* Provide excellent customer service skills to a diverse client base that results in more than satisfied clients.
* Full knowledge of personal and commercial insurance contracts, investigation techniques, legal requirements, and insurance regulations a plus. Experience in commercial claims handling would be preferred
* Must have a minimum of 2 years handling property claims in a field environment, conducting inspections, developing scope, addressing coverage, and writing estimates.
* Demonstrated experience successfully working in a fully remote environment.
* Mobile Claims or similar estimating platform experience required
* An aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting information
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Innovative thinker with ability to multi-task
* Strong customer service skills
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Prior experience handling complex claims with large exposures
* Ability to work both independently and team supportive environment
* Empowerment to make decisions within your authority and execute company mission
* Must have the ability to secure the Property and Casualty Adjusters license within 6 months of employment
*The pay range for the role is $71,500 to $115,000. *The specific offer will depend on an applicant's skills and other factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Chubb offers a comprehensive benefits package, more details on which can be found at https://careers.chubb.com/global/en/north-america. The disclosed pay range estimate may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location in which the position is filled.
*/Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success./*
**Title:** *Senior Property Field Claims Specialist*
**Requisition ID:** *353871*
**Other Locations:** *USA-Colorado-Home City, USA-Arizona-Home City, USA-Idaho-Home City, USA-Oregon-Home City, USA-Utah-Home City, USA-Washington-Home City, USA-Nevada-Home City*$71.5k-115k yearly46d ago
Senior Property Field Claims Specialist
$59k-102k yearly est.50d ago
Monoline Property Line of Business Leader, Commercial Insurance
* Requires collaboration with Product Services, Branch Services, IT, Learning Services and CI Marketing.$82k-105k yearly est.59d ago
Microsoft SQL Developer
$78k-93k yearly est.60d+ ago
This Assistant Actuary position will be part of the Chubb Small Commercial Actuarial team and will support BOP and Umbrella lines of business.$80.5k-137k yearly18d ago
$66k-109k yearly est.18d ago
Property & Casualty Risk Engineer - REMOTE
$83k-108k yearly est.38d ago
Workers Compensation Telephonic Nurse Case Manager
**Title:** *Workers Compensation Telephonic Nurse Case Manager* *The Workers Compensation Telephonic Nurse Case Manager*is responsible for evaluating and expediting appropriate, cost-effective medical treatment of injured employees with the goal of optimum medical improvement.$55k-73k yearly est.60d+ ago
Global Network Operations Manager (North America)
o Remote work: The Senior Network Operations Manager may work remotely for up to two days per week. The Senior Network Operations Manager is responsible for managing the North American half of the follow the sun model, which may involve working closely with teams in other regions to ensure that network operations are running smoothly 24/7. o Office presence: The Senior Network Operations Manager should be present in the office at least three days per week. o Collaboration: The Senior Network Operations Manager must be able to effectively collaborate with team members, whether working from the office or remotely. o Performance: The Senior Network Operations Manager is expected to maintain high levels of performance, regardless of o The specific expectations for the Senior Network Operations Manager in relation to the flexible work model include: *Overview:* We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Network Operations Manager to oversee our network infrastructure and ensure its optimal performance. o Communication: The Senior Network Operations Manager must be available for communication during working hours, whether working from the office or remotely. o As part of the company's flexible work model, the Senior Network Operations Manager is encouraged to work from the office for at least three days per week.$81k-102k yearly est.60d+ ago
Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal lines accounts include those with homeowners, auto, personal umbrella, boat, and recreational vehicle insurance. SUMMARY This position is responsible for managing the relationships and day-to-day service requests associated with personal lines accounts in support of the producing risk advisor.$44k-54k yearly est.9d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Combined Insurance, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Combined Insurance. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Combined Insurance. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Combined Insurance. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Combined Insurance and its employees or that of Zippia.
Combined Insurance may also be known as or be related to Combined Insurance, Combined Insurance Company of America Inc and Combined Insurance United States.