Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Field Based Community Health Worker
If you reside in Winchester, Front Royal and surrounding communities Virginia, you'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. The Field Based Community Health Worker What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth G Field Based Community Health Worker Location: Winchester, Front Royal and surrounding communities VA. Local travel up to 50% and mileage is reimbursed at current government rate.$34k-40k yearly est.3d ago
Cybersecurity Consultant - Health Sector
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.$47k-66k yearly est.1d ago
Community Outreach Navigator
CPC is seeking candidates for our Community Outreach Navigator position. Summary: Actively supports outreach efforts across York County by recruiting and enrolling new participants, reengaging previous participants and representing Community Progress Council. Represent Community Progress Council in the community, by serving on internal and external committees. Demonstrate commitment to the Vision, Mission, and Values of Community Progress Council;$34k-45k yearly est.12d ago
Community Health Worker
City/State Glen Allen, VA Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce.$31k-40k yearly est.3d ago
Remote Behavioral Health | EAP Consultant I (Student Assistance Counselor)
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.$64.6k-96.9k yearlyEasy Apply60d+ ago
Field Based Community Health Worker
Field Based Community Health Worker (CHW) Location: New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA. If you reside near New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA, you'll enjoy the flexibility of a field-based hybrid-remote position* as you take on some tough challenges. The Field Based Community Health Worker$33k-40k yearly est.1d ago
Community Management Intern - Virginia
Between the dates of June 12th through June 30th you will be expected to be on site at our Fairfax, VA Office or a nearby Community in Northern Virginia for the business hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm unless otherwise specified. 2023 Summer Internship - FirstService Residential At FirstService Residential, we live our values every day.$18 hourly4d ago
Environmental Health and Safety Associate - Environmental / Construction Safety
The EHS Associate will manage the development and implementation of an effective Environmental Health and Safety strategy for the data center business to mitigate risk, and safeguard personnel, company and customer information, physical assets, and the Iron Mountain brand. * Conduct incident response and investigations for assigned IMDC site in coordination with Iron Mountain Global Safety, Risk, and Security (GSRS) management. The EHS Associate will execute daily management of the Iron Mountain Data Center (IMDC) environmental health and safety program to align it with IMDC and corporate objectives, policies, and standards. At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary.$26k-34k yearly est.5d ago
HIV Health Educator
* Retirement Savings Plan: Inova makes a matching contribution on the first 5% of pay you contribute As an Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Health Educator, you will develop and implement HIV prevention and care related education programs to educate community healthcare providers. * Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE$38k-47k yearly est.11d ago
Health Engagement Consultant - Richmond, VA
The Engagement Consultant is responsible for driving consistent wellness program development, guidelines, and delivery to the Select & Middle Market Buyer Group Clients. In working with clients with diverse employee populations, this role identifies the right wellness program mix and the program setting to educate, engage and activate employees to achieve health improvement goals. In partnership with the account management team, Engagement Consultant recommends the appropriate delivery and coordination of wellness programs, customer education initiatives, and monitors effectiveness of the programs. A core objective of this position is to facilitate wellness initiatives that educate and influence employees at the worksite to lead healthy lifestyles. This role strives to enhance employee consumerism and achieve customer-centric, utilization goals.
Responsible for consulting with employers and brokers in the development of strategic health engagement plans, spearheading customer engagement initiatives, coordinating awareness and education activities and educating customers on being a better consumers of healthcare. Engagement Consultant also presents benefit plan design to our customers at annual open enrollment meetings.
This position is responsible for supporting client wellness objectives and managing the communication and execution of these initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results.
Engagement Consultant will research and respond to health information and wellness plan inquiries and proactively communication of all changes, problems, and issues that may occur. May act as a liaison between wellness team and billing department, marketing department, outside customers, and vendors. Will apply standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas and provide standard professional advice and creation of initial reports/analysis for review.
* Assess client's employee health challenges and objectives, helping to design a strategic multi-year wellness program that is customized to their workforce, goals and budget. The assessment will utilize health assessment data, organizational assessment data and in addition to factor in claim/utilization data, employee survey data, or other data as appropriate.
* Consult with client to convey the importance of the right framework for an effective wellness program, i.e., leadership support, a wellness committee, appropriate incentive structure, and supporting organizational policies related to wellness
* Coordinate with sales partners to identify opportunities for product penetration of existing accounts, potential sales of ancillary products and strategies to maximize membership
* Provide ongoing analysis and evaluation of client communication/health/wellness strategies to determine effectiveness, penetration, and impact to client's total claims and utilization, biometric data, and employee engagement
* Manage assigned book of business; in addition, manage client wellness fund (if applicable). This may include arranging reimbursement to client and payments to vendors for qualified expenses as needed.
* Execute presentations to clients or brokers to describe and respond to questions about health and wellness offerings, approach, and results. May participate in finalist presentations to provide insight on health and wellness capabilities.
* Responsible for presenting employee benefits for all new and renewing groups on an annual basis. Coordinates and deliver client and customer education sessions and benefit education meetings.
* Refer, or delegate questions, issues, and problems to appropriate resources on a wide range of products as they relate to the assigned book of business
* Provide active support to Sales growth and persistency targets at market level
* Must be willing to travel to local and remote clients/customers and trainings/meetings as needed (30-35%) throughout the Richmond/McLean/Greater DC area; overnight travel may be required; markets may vary. This position is not able to be performed remotely.
* 2 or more years preferred experience in client facing, corporate health promotion program design
* Proficient oral and written communication skills
* Possess problem solving and analytical skills; attention to detail and proven ability to manage set timelines
* Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals
* Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixed environment
* Possess knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Proven ability to present in group setting with technology platforms (Cisco Web Ex, WebEx Meeting applications)
* Able to commute to local office
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
About Cigna Healthcare
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.$47k-66k yearly est.30d ago
Health Navigator 189916
Fully remote within US
Job Profile Summary:
Supports area clinical team and serves as a proactive resource for members related to disease prevention and benefit education. Job
Conducting educational telephone calls advising members of available benefits, services and programs; completes health needs assessment, and refers members to population health management programs as appropriate.
Reaching out to members with identified gaps in care; encouraging and motivating them to become compliant; offering assistance in locating providers and appointment scheduling.
Managing system work queues; screening identified members for eligibility, prior case activities, recent claims, customer service inquiries and authorization history; assigning members to clinical team for call outreach and intervention.
Facilitating research and analysis of inquiries and/or complaints related to processes and designations, member lost incentives, and other program related inquiries.
Work overtime as needed
Various immunizations and/or associated medical tests may be required
$28k-40k yearly est.1d ago
Community Representative II
The Community Representative II is responsible for providing administrative and community management support for all division community managers and the division as a whole.$36k-46k yearly est.32d ago
Community Health Navigator
The Community Health Navigator is supervised by the Care Team Leader and will learn about community resources, trauma/recovery skills, wellness coaching and how to conduct an assessment and develop a care plan. The Community Health Navigator is an active member of the Community Partner Care Team which also includes nurses, licensed behavioral health clinicians and a team administrator. The Community Health Navigator must be willing to visit clients in their homes as well as work from our office. The Community Health Navigator on the Community Partner team provides care coordination and connection to social services and community resources for people with medical and behavioral health needs. The Community Health Navigator will also: Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading no$50k yearly32d ago
Community Health Navigator - LTSS - DE remote
+ Exercises judgment and discretion in the coordination of care by handling basic care follow up tasks and collaborating with AmeriHealth Caritas case management teams, community based health care providers, and other organizations. ** **At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As part of the community outreach function, the Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Health Navigator supports the LTSS case management team and members. ** **Headquartered in Newtown Square, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience.$44k-56k yearly est.12d ago
Behavioral Health Resource Navigator - ACO - Full-time, Remote
Member of the of Behavioral Health (BH) program that supports DH goal of providing access to mental health care for its employees and their dependents. Provides assistance to patient/families and health care providers to identify, provide information, and facilitate access to tangible and supportive services related to patient health care needs.
Acts as an advocate on behalf of patients/families in obtaining needed services and/or resources for which they are eligible. Virtually and telephonically supports employees with behavioral health benefit navigation. Updates resource information and maintains related literature & applications for distribution to staff and families in specific area of concentration. Collaborates with departments within DH and its affiliates, including but not limited to the Department of Psychiatry, Employee Benefits/Human Resources and Primary Care to develop and operationalize programs including current state assessments, short- and long-term planning, as well as the design and/or redesign of workflows and processes to support BH initiatives Coordinates with Employee Benefits/HR/ Marketing/Communications to author internal and external communications (e.g. benefits materials, program information on web, brochures) of the BH offerings to DH employees and their dependents Supports the behavioral health department with administrative, technical and operational functions to support operations. Partners with BH clinical, social work providers/navigators team members in implementing and sustaining improvement processes such as workflow analysis, adoption of technology and other performance improvement activities Utilizes motivational interviewing, active listening, critical thinking and clinical knowledge to identify the client's health risks. Develops appropriate plan of care and engages the client in implementing the plan to promote optimal health and independence. Utilizes approved decision support guidelines appropriately. Communicates effectively using a variety of formats, tools and technologies to build professional relationships and to deliver care. Document all aspects of the client encounter per department standards. Prioritizes individual workload to meet deadlines, fluctuations in call volumes, and rapidly changing priorities. Perform other duties as assigned.
* 3+ years of experience in delivering care to patients in a medical or mental health setting.
* Social work or healthcare worker experience in an acute, home care, mental health or ambulatory setting.
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong customer service skills - active listen, empathy, collaboration, time management, negotiation, decision making and judgement.
* Proven ability to deal with conflict resolution.
* Comfortable with basic computer skills.
* None$44k-57k yearly est.20d ago
Community Health Navigator, Alexandria, VA
* Community Health Worker Certificate preferred$25-30 hourly7d ago
Community Information Exchange (CIE) Navigator
The St. Louis Community Information Exchange or CIE is a network of regional partners focused on improving the health and wellbeing of people in the St. Louis Region. United Way of Greater St Louis is seeking a CIE Care Navigator to facilitate network referrals. By bringing people and organizations together to solve our region's most pressing issues, United Way of Greater St. Louis is making our community a better place to live, work, and thrive.$29k-37k yearly est.Easy Apply48d ago
Health Informatics Analyst
Additionally, this position will assist Contexture stakeholders and staff in applying their deep clinical data and workflow knowledge to support the development of products and services that transform health care delivery. Summary The Health Informatics Analyst has responsibility for performing activities within the corporate data quality assurance program including semantic mapping of clinical or administrative data, support efforts around data standards including the production of process and standards documentation, metric reporting, issue identification.$5.8k monthly27m ago
Public Health State Budget Analyst
The Public Health State Budget Analyst is a member of an interdisciplinary team of public health consultants assisting Florida in reaching its strategic public health goals.$51k-76k yearly est.5d ago
Community Health Navigator I
$10,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS (connect with our Talent Acquisition team on eligibility requirements) What you'll do The Community Health Navigator I will work Full Time, Days and provides quality care to Medicaid recipients eligible for Health Home services. Collaborate with Bassett RN Care Managers for clinical oversight, as needed.$26k-37k yearly est.12d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Community Health Navigator is $40,561 per year or $20 per hour.
The highest paying Community Health Navigator jobs have a salary over $55,000 per year while the lowest paying Community Health Navigator jobs pay $29,000 per year
Updated June 6, 2023
Average Community Health Navigator Salary
2 Common Career Paths For a Community Health Navigator
A case manager is responsible for giving advice, handling plans for the client's recovery, and connecting with other human service professionals to ask for further options and recommendations for the client's concerns. Case managers should have excellent communication and listening skills to evaluate the client's needs, ensuring that they will have the utmost care and safety through efficient advocacy. A case manager should be able to provide a reliable support system for the client and monitor progress to achieve wellness and guarantee satisfaction.
Office managers oversee the entire workplace. They maintain office processes and services to ensure that everything is running well. They manage office supplies by managing inventory and procurement procedures. They also device filing systems, create needed and relevant office policies, and ensure that all the policies are being followed. As a way to make sure that the office is in top shape, office managers supervise most of the logistical aspects inside the office. They also provide support to both management teams and the rest of the employees. They often act as the bridge between the two and would sometimes even assist in the training of new employees.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Community Health Navigator