Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Senior Transportation Engineer/Planner
Parametrix offers competitive market compensation. Inclusion is a core value of Parametrix, and we are committed to a diverse workforce. Ability to work collaboratively with other business lines to position Parametrix for the pursuit of major business leads. Collaborate with transportation leaders at Parametrix regarding firm-wide technical skills, project delivery and strategic pursuits. We are based in Berkeley and offer flexibility for remote work. Parametrix, a best-in-class engineering, environmental sciences, and planning consulting firm, has an excellent career opportunity for an Senior Transportation Engineer/Planner to join our California team.$140k-180k yearly34d ago
Construction Engineer- 08xx-7/9/11/12/13
: Norfolk, Virginia$64.7k-129.6k yearly17d ago
As a leading national provider of Engineering and IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com Be a part of the ConsultNet difference.$30-45 hourly10d ago
Infrahire is looking for Geotechnical Engineer in Pittsburgh or Doylestown$60k-77k yearly est.11d ago
BHJOB15656_20057 - IP Resident Engineer
The telecom recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IP Network Engineer who would be interested in a hypid/remote contract opportunity offered within the Richmond, VA region.$85k-121k yearly est.12d ago
Resident Geotechnical Engineer
We are looking for an engineer to work full time in a field office near Richmond, VA on a large, multi-year remediation project. Field Geotechnical Engineer to oversee multiyear remediation program at large energy site. Must be a civil/environmental/geotechnical engineer; Must have experience working in the field, onsite with contractors and stakeholders. Has or will apply for professional certification in their core discipline, where applicable, such as EIT or PE. As applicable, participate in site safety briefings and audits by both contractors and Haley & Aldrich.$68k-87k yearly est.7d ago
Structural Engineering Internship
Since opening our doors in 1979, Collins Engineers, Inc. has provided engineering services in structural and transportation analysis and design. You will be able to get hands-on experience collaborating on structural engineering inspection projects and working on other various tasks with our seasoned engineers. We are looking for a college student with an interest in structural engineering that will be in their junior or senior year at the time of the internship. As a federal contractor, Collins Engineers is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The Virginia Beach, VA and Newport News, VA offices have an opening for a Structural Engineering Intern position for the$53k-70k yearly est.17d ago
Virtual Construction Project Engineer
A Project Engineer (PE) represents the "Entry-Level" phase of the HITT Futures Leadership program. During the PEs year HITT expects the PE to gain a base knowledge of the following items: * Assist in the implementation of HITT's corporate safety program and apply it on the jobsite * Participate in site inspections to ensure HITT's expectations for quality and workmanship are met * Maintain a neat appearance in accordance with corporate policies at all times while representing HITT$60k-74k yearly est.4d ago
Geotechnical Engineer 7
As a contributor to CDM Smith's transformational growth, you will: The position is based out of any CDM Smith US office. If you're a senior geotechnical engineer with a specialization in geothermal design and a desire to grow a a team, this could be a great fit! CDM Smith is one of the world's top design, program management, and construction management firms, providing innovative and creative solutions for our clients and assisting them in achieving successful outcomes on their water, infrastructure, environmental, and transportation programs. - Help expand the geothermal business to complement the other CDM Smith business lines. CDM Smith's Geotechnical Engineer 7 is a U.S.-based technical and role responsible for executing and leading geothermal project in the US and globally.$62k-79k yearly est.21d ago
Vertical Transportation Engineer - Remote
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. **Parsons is currently seeking a** **Vertical Transportation Engineer** **with experience in building and facility design.$68.4k-142.6k yearly60d+ ago
Construction Engineer/ Principal Construction Engineer (Satellite/Space Systems)
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Basic Qualifications for Construction Engineer 2: Basic Qualifications for Principal Construction Engineer 3: The Facilities Construction and Engineering Team at Northrop Grumman Tactical Space Systems (NGSP TSSD) is looking for you to join our team as a Construction Engineer 2 or Principal Construction Engineer 3 based out of Dulles, VA location.$77.1k-115.7k yearly35d ago
Civil Designer/Senior Civil Designer
Timmons Group is always accepting applications from experienced Civil Designer/Senior Civil Designer candidates to join our team for future opportunities.$59k-75k yearly est.55d ago
Cell Site Engineer
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. As a Cell Site Engineer, you'll be out in the field keeping our facilities and equipment in top form by maintaining several locations in your assigned area.$81k-102k yearly est.8d ago
At PIC Group, Inc., our emphasis is on excellence. The Site Engineer will report to the Engineering Supervisor and be responsible for providing engineering support in a hybrid office and field setting, working on a variety of projects and tasks related to the operations of the nuclear power plant while managing multiple priorities to meet scheduled project deadlines. . .Title: Site Engineer .Position Type: Contract .Location: Waynesboro, GA .Reports to: Engineering Supervisor .Status: Non-Exempt . .Job Summary: .PIC Group has an exciting opportunity with excellent pay for an experienced Site Engineer at a 2,200MW pressurized water reactor (PWR), based on 2 Westinghouse AP1000 units and is located in Waynesboro, GA. The Site Engineer position will require night shift/weekend work (30-50% of the time) to support the Operations Control Center.$62k-86k yearly est.31d ago
Federal Pre-Construction Engineer - Reston, VA
Project Location(s): Reston, VA 20190 USA$66k-85k yearly est.7d ago
Engineer - DoubleTree Crystal City
** Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full.service hotels and resorts to extended.stay suites and mid.priced hotels. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. ** Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry.$66k-84k yearly est.12d ago
Construction Engineer OBOTek
* Reviews shop drawings and submittals from the contractor and determines if coordination with other disciplines is necessary in addition to monitoring on-going construction work to identify problems or non-compliance with design or contract specifications. * Reviews design documents (drawings and specifications) that the A/E prepares as wel OBO's mission is to provide safe, secure, functional, and resilient facilities that represent the U.S. government to the host nation and support the Department's achievement of U.S. foreign policy objectives abroad. * Monitors the construction contractor's quality assurance and safety program. Working with other offices and bureaus, foreign affairs agencies, and Congress, OBO's challenge is to set worldwide priorities for the design, construction, acquisition, maintenance, use, and sale of real properties and the use of sales proceeds. Formulate solutions for the Project Director/Construction Manager. These facilities represent American values and the best in American architecture, design, engineering, technology, sustainability, art, culture, and construction execution. * Reviews engineering shop drawings and determines if the contractor has complied with the final design parameters. * Ability to review shop drawings and submittals from the contractor and determine if coordination with other disciplines is necessary in addition to monitoring on-going construction work to identify problems or non-compliance with design or contract specifications. * Performs technical inspections of the project. Job DescriptionSalary: Place of Performance : Arlington, VA (Hybrid Work Schedule 2+ days/week in office) SCOPE: The Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) directs the worldwide overseas building program for the Department of State. * Monitors construction progress vis- -vis the project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on the technical review of project documents and field inspections. * Nine (9) years of related experience in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering * In-depth knowledge, understanding, and ability to interpret drawings in his/her discipline and have a basic understanding of the principals of his/her engineering discipline and how it fits in with other engineering disciplines. * Prepares construction reports detailing construction progress and identifies any problem with the construction process related to the incumbent's area of expertise. * Work on the construction site will be performed to U.S. standards; the incumbent will require current working knowledge of acceptable products and procedures.$65k-91k yearly est.40d ago
Water Projects Engineer, Water Team
AWS is looking for a results-oriented individual to join the AWS water infrastructure team.
In this role, you will execute projects related to water based cooling system infrastructure
with assistance from internal teams including construction, operations, engineering,
environmental, and project commissioning teams. You will work with outside engineering
consultants and general contractors, water treatment and sampling vendors and local water
and wastewater utilities on feasibility and design work that ensures our infrastructure
projects meet regulatory standards and a high bar for operational efficiency, reliability, and
safety at the lowest possible cost. You will deliver water sustainability projects for AWS
Infrastructure in US East regions, as you execute on the delivery of multiple water
infrastructure development projects, monitor operational efficiency metrics, and build in
system resiliency after project hand-off to regional operations teams. You will also be the
central point of contact for all issues pertaining to water and wastewater treatment and
disinfection systems and for managing healthy relationships with our utility partners. If you
have strong mechanical or chemistry background and an understanding of water-cooled
infrastructure in building operations, are interested in innovation and sustainability in the
water sector, and understand the feasibility of construction under various designs, you are a
probably a good fit!
Key job responsibilities
The Water Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Engineer, implement and monitor water treatment/operations projects and identify
optimal design criteria for scaling projects to full-scale deployment across different
regions in North America.
* Work with internal teams to troubleshoot problems and conduct Root Cause Analysis
(RCA) and Corrective Action (CA) for design and fleet deployed water systems.
* Work with local water utilities to understand and coordinate site utility requirements,
site inspections and compliance with federal, state and municipal requirements.
* Work with Operations to monitor water consumption and develop resiliency plans for
water supply sources
* Deliver projects that directly support water sustainability goals
* Oversee support and testing/validation of systems during installation, operation, and
maintenance of water treatment equipment and associated mechanical system.
* Interface with internal engineering, operations, real estate and environmental health
and safety and legal teams to develop and implement solutions in rural areas that
often lack adequate available water and wastewater infrastructure.
* Overseeing maintenance, reliability and compliance of on-site water treatment and
* Up to 20% travel as needed for project execution where authorized.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Civil /Environmental Engineering
* 3+ years of project-related experience working with local or state government agencies, utilities, site development due diligence and/or permitting entities.
* Experience reading and interpreting schematic engineering and construction drawings and equipment specifications and able to carry design concepts from exploration and development through deployment and scalable implementation.
* Understanding of civil/mechanical/plumbing related to data centers or similar buildings that use water infrastructure such as pumps, cooling towers, evaporative media, heat exchangers, air handling units, or air economizers.
* Knowledge of water and wastewater regulations in Virginia and Georgia
* 7+ years of direct experience with the construction, operation, or maintenance of water treatment equipment fleet management.
* Advanced degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Environmental/Civil Engineering.
* Experience with fast track design/build projects and or multiple significant upgrade projects
* Analytical mindset that can identify gaps in requirements during project development, predict performance, and have the ability to provide recommendations on a short notice and with limited information.
* Knowledge or skills in SQL or data analytics tools such as Tableau
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.$98k-143k yearly est.37d ago
Construction Engineer - Entry Level - Fairfax
Job DescriptionAt Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". The Construction Engineer uses engineering principles to solve construction problems in the design, procurement, delivery and close-out of construction projects.$64k-87k yearly est.18d ago
Senior Transportation Engineer
In the role of Senior Transportation Engineer, you will work as a key member of a highway/roadway design team for mode At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services.$63k-78k yearly est.4d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Construction Engineer is $74,680 per year or $36 per hour.
The highest paying Construction Engineer jobs have a salary over $101,000 per year while the lowest paying Construction Engineer jobs pay $55,000 per year
A Project Engineer develops the plan that the entire team or company will undertake. The project engineer develops the plans, strategies, and goals of a project and then gives it to the management for approval and allocation. The Project Engineer will also recommend material, equipment, and the type of personnel needed. This position is integral in the smooth flow of any project, so hiring someone to hold this position will decide the success of a project.
A field engineer's role will vary on the industry or line of work involved. However, the primary responsibility will mostly revolve around handling equipment and machinery, ensuring that they function effectively and safely. It is also the task of a field engineer to oversee the workflow and workforce, giving directions and recommendations when necessary. Furthermore, a field engineer must develop strategies and plans to improve the site's efficiency, produce progress reports, and coordinate with other workers.
Engineers are highly trained professionals who determine the feasibility of various projects, usually related to the construction industry. They are considered experts in mathematics and science, two disciplines that they need to use in designing and coming up with plans for projects. They should also be well-versed in different construction or industrial materials, and they ensure that appropriate materials are used for the project. They also ensure that the projects meet the requirements of the groups that hired them. They create spaces that would both address the needs of the end-users and the industry standards. They also ensure that the projects they make would stand the test of time.
A civil engineer designs and supervises the construction of large-scale public works projects such as buildings, roads, tunnels, highways, airports, bridges, dams, and other substantial infrastructure. Most civil engineers work in the private industry, but some work for a government organization. Their output is almost everywhere. Many of them specialize in a specific project or practice a target profession such as in transportation, structural engineering, or geotechnical engineering. They oftentimes work at project sites, as they monitor the ongoing construction.
Electrical engineers are responsible for designing and developing new electrical systems, solving issues, and testing equipment. They work on various technologies, including telecommunication systems, satellite communications, and electrical power stations. Electrical engineers study and apply the mathematics and physics of electromagnetism, electronics, and electricity to small and large-scale electrical systems to transmit energy and process information. They often work with all types of electronic devices, such as supercomputers and power transmission. They also work in the emerging field of microelectronics.
Illustrated Career Paths For a Construction Engineer