What Does A Contract Coordinator Do At Henry Schein, Inc.
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of supplier chargeback contracts, with specific tasks including…* A.* Processes and administers manufacturer chargeback contracts and validates contract data to ensure accuracy.* B.* Requests renewal contracts or extensions from the suppliers prior to contract expiration.* Communicates expiring contracts to sales team.* C.* Compares the replacement contracts to the existing contracts.* Informs management and sales reps of any significant cost changes, or items being added to / removed from the contract.* D.* Maintains sell prices based off individual contracts and enters global pricing caps at the customer level.* E.* Responsible for designing and maintaining accurate files containing Local, GPO, All Sales and/or Internal contracts.* Ensuring all backup documentation is retained.* Responsible for the membership verification and proper account addition or removal from supplier chargeback contracts, with specific tasks including…* A.* Maintains and updates membership modules for contracts.* B.* Reviews supplier contract membership lists to confirm eligibility before an account is linked to a contract.* Will verify that all active ship-to’s are also eligible to access the contract.* Will coordinate with the sales rep and supplier to get approval for all ship-to’s that are not initially approved.* C.* Advises Sales Reps whenever an account is linked to or removed from a contract* Responsible for the timely review of chargeback discrepancy reports provided by suppliers for chargeback requests denied by the supplier, with specific tasks including…* Analyzes and reconciles sales rebate contract discrepancies.* Determine if the rejected chargeback needs to be paid back or resubmitted to the supplier.* Adjusts contracts based on the determinations made from the discrepancy files.* This may include removing customers or changing which contract customers are accessing (i.e. tiers), changing contract costs or removing items from contract.* Provide all relevant backup to support determinations made on discrepancies.* This may include GPO ID’s, HINs/ DEA’s, emails or the supplier’s contract notification.* Works with GPO partners to review, maintain and enroll customers, including specific tasks…* Download GPO rosters from GPO websites.* Receives requests to enroll customers or customer groups into a specific GPO.* Searches the GPO roster to confirm if the customer is eligible to be enrolled and determines which sales plan to use when enrolling the customers.* Works with the sales team and GPO partners to add customers to the GPO roster or change a customer’s listing to allow the customer to be enrolled.* Reviews and responds to various audits that indicate if customer information has changed, new customers have been created, item status has changed, item has been replaced, potential unit of measure errors, and contracts will be expiring.* Analyze and resolve contract cost issues reported by the sales team and other departments.* Counsels sales reps or other departments on pricing and cost queries.* Will log into ACD Call group to handle contracts helpline.* Provides recommendations to management on software and hardware to improve workflow efficiency.* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.* In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including World Wide Business Standards.* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments
What Does A Contract Coordinator Do At Stryker
* Under direct supervision, facilitate the creation, editing, cancellation or renewal of customer service agreements, initiated by field service or sales team.* Follows guidelines and standards to enforce established pricing guidelines and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained for all customer service agreements.* Escalates issues as required to more senior staff or manager.* Review all incoming signed customer contracts for accuracy and completeness.* Understand and accurately implement Marketing promotions and contract pricing as they pertain to Physio* Control* Research and resolve customer inquiries related to details of their service agreement via phone, email, fax, etc.* Troubleshoot pricing issues and discrepancies with sales and customer service team members as questions arise.* Refers to policies and procedures for guidance.* Identify issues, resolve routine problems and escalates issues as appropriate.* Learns and effectively utilizes available database systems and ERP systems required for work group* Develop working knowledge of Physio* Control capital equipment, accessories, literature, legacy products and services.* Identifies effective processes and structures for potential change initiatives* Perform other duties as assigned* Minimum Qualifications
What Does A Contract Coordinator Do At Cummins Inc.
* Create Planned Maintenance customer quotations in the Quote Tool for Automatic Renewal contract customers, in a timely manner.* Work with Sales Force to establish lines of credit for new customers.* Validate credit worthiness of existing customers prior to activating agreements.* Validate data accuracy related to key data fields and update BMS records accordingly.* Obtain and activate accepted customer Planned Maintenance quotations.* Obtain and register accepted customer Extended Warranty quotations.* Maintain Planned Maintenance customer agreements in BMS database.* Create monthly Planned Maintenance Work Orders and apply job plan in BMS database.* Create Planned Maintenance Agreement invoices per customer payment terms.* Contact customer for payment of past due Prepaid Planned Maintenance invoices.* Take a proactive role in the continual improvement of the Planned Maintenance process.* Develop a positive relationship between Planned Maintenance sales force, support team and customer.* Other duties, as directed or assigned
What Does A Contract Coordinator Do At Kelly Services
* Create contracts and manage contracting process utilizing the Emptoris Contract Management System to ensure that new business contract deadlines are met.* Assist with work load assignment for temporary contract coordination staff.* Maintain spreadsheets and databases; collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute statistical data for daily and ad hoc reports.* Interface with credentialing staff to ensure data and systems are in sync.* Provide support to contract negotiators to ensure successful completion of contracting process.* Identify gaps and risk in contracting process and coordinate with multiple departments to ensure contracting process is completed timely and accurately and within required established standards and guidelines.* Train temporary staff as needed.* Maintain physical and electronic file systems.* Provide support to other departments to ensure compliance with corporate contracting standards.* Requirements* Computer Skills (Windows, IE), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and SharePoint. (Scheduling & Coordinating
What Does A Contract Coordinator Do At Danaher Corporation
* Create service contract proposals for software and hardware, based on existing databases and following a well-defined process. * Follow up regularly to WIN (close) contract opportunities. * Work in close cooperation with the sales and aftercare teams to follow up with customers * Build and maintain a solid relationship with customers * Analyse the installed base in the region to identify sales opportunities * Achieve quarterly defined targets and objectives * Maintain an accurate reporting on service contract pipeline and forecast information * And other duties as required * Qualification* Qualifications and professional knowledge: * Sales experience * Background in technological high tech products or graphical industry is a plus * Good knowledge of MS Office