Job DescriptionSalary: Snowcreek Consulting, LLC Junior Project Manager POSITION DESCRIPTION : Snowcreek Consulting is supporting a DoD Client that is seeking a Secret-level cleared Project Manager.$88k-123k yearly est.24d ago
Assistant Project Manager
Job DescriptionSummary : USAM DC is looking for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join our team.$62k-87k yearly est.14d ago
Berkel & Company Contractors, Inc is seeking entry level Project Managers to specialize in projects related to Auger Pressure Grouted Piling, Displacement Piling, Helical Piling and Driven Piling This position ensures all assigned personnel are coordinating their job duties with other project crew members and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied. Our Project Managers are expected to have competent technical knowledge and strong attention to detail and must be able to recognize when technical problems are developing and how to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Estimating, design, and project management for the installation of deep foundation systems throughout the United States
· Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals
· Budget monitoring and trend tracking
· Planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of assigned projects
· Monitor jobs for compliance on applicable codes, engineering practices, and company standards
· Ensure effective communication and production on assigned projects between all crew members and the general contractor
· Participate in client/contractor meetings and resolving client, engineering, and project management issues
· Monthly project status reports and change orders
· Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
· Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
· Specific Coursework
: Advanced Soil Mechanics, Foundation Design, Geotechnical Laboratory Testing, Ground Improvement, Earth Retaining Structures (or equivalents)$79k-109k yearly est.10d ago
Assistant Project Manager
Our parent company, John Moriarty & Associates (JMA), was founded in 1985 in Winchester, MA and is one of the most respected general contracting firms in the industry. John Moriarty & Associates of Virginia participates in E-Verify for all hired employees. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will assist the project team using your skills in technology and critical thinking to advance the project goals.$66k-87k yearly est.9d ago
Junior IT Project Manager
Agilian offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability, 401k w/company match, and generous paid time off. Agilian is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to oversee one to many Digital Transformation projects.$94k-120k yearly9d ago
Attends client meetings as MBP Representative. Expertise with MBP's diverse services.$70k-103k yearly est.2d ago
Assistant Project Manager - Alexandria, VA
If working for a team of dynamic professionals that create award winning projects for some of the world's most successful companies sounds exciting, rand* construction corporation is where you want to be. 80% of our Executive Leadership began their careers at rand* in our entry level position of Assistant Project Manager.$68k-87k yearly est.21d ago
Solar Construction Project Manager
The Project Manager oversees Renewable Energy projects from commencement to completion and manages projects in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and delivers every project on time and within budget as projected while ensuring that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA-mandated requirements.$71k-87k yearly est.6d ago
IT Project Manager - remote
IT Project Manager REMOTE for top tier global law firm. This position reports to the CIO and will assist in managing/leading enterprise-scale technology programs with far-reaching implications for the firm. Candidate must be able to see the big-picture - how technology can help achieve business goals - as well as have an ability to organize efforts, establish priorities, manage resources, and plan budgets.
The IT Project Manager will work closely with colleagues across the firm to deliver projects and programs managing cross dependencies and risks. A keen interest and a hands-on understanding of modern enterprise technology, and related operations and processes will be key to success in this role as this role works closely with IT Managers.
• Work with Technology and Operations stakeholders to define and establish project objectives, scope, roadmap, milestones, and deliverables as applicable and aligned to delivery strategy.
• Produce well-defined technical delivery plans that outline key project activities, sequence and delivery timelines.
• Ensure collaboration across administrative, legal and technology groups to agree optimum technical solutions are aligned with the Technical Strategy.
• Drive discussions to socialize technical design and integration approaches with cross impacted dependent applications.
• Manage/track project tasks and activities to ensure performance and delivery against plan including identifying and managing critical dependencies and coordinating with key stakeholders to address issues as applicable and required in order to ensure the delivery of project objectives and deliverables.
• Ensure Project reporting is up to date and communicated at the appropriate level to stakeholders with project scorecards.
• Lead regular working group sessions with key stakeholders within technology, administrative, legal and groups to identify and track actions effectively to support the plan.
• Understand proposed design solutions; challenge decisions where they are non-strategic or have cross impacts and drive them to conclusion; liaise with stakeholders within and outside line of business.
• Risk Management: Collaborate, identify and track all dependencies and risks (technical and non-technical) and explore mitigation strategies aligned to delivery plan.
• Demand Management: Ensure demand requests are raised, prioritized and resources secured and manage the delivery life cycle. Escalate when necessary, providing all information required for senior management to make prioritization decisions. Responsible for end-to-end process.
• Infrastructure / Environment: Ensure necessary infrastructure and environments are sourced, setup and made available to support various iterations of testing.
• Testing: Ensure testing approach is agreed and resources secured from technology, administrative and legal departments as well as managing the process and resolution of blockers, issues, risks, dependencies and bottlenecks.
• Oversee Go-Live preparations, including creating activity checklists, runbooks and manage post implementation activities collaboratively with stakeholders.
• Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Must have at least five years of leading and managing IT projects and/or operations preferably in a law firm.
• Bachelor's degree required; PMP certification and Microsoft certifications or similar technical certifications are a plus.
• Experience working with SaaS solutions such as Office 365, including MS Office Suite, Visio, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange.
• Experience managing projects in a hybrid environment which include on-prem Active Directory and cloud-based Azure Active Directory.
• Knowledge of MS Project, Smartsheet or similar online PM tools.
• Experience managing projects in Agile and Waterfall methodologies is helpful.
• Ability to multi-task with good organizational and time management capabilities.
• Strong and proven problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills to create and present requirements, plans, and supporting documentation.
• Proven experience with executing enterprise-level technology projects.
• Understanding of project lifecycle and SDLC.
• Solid technical background with understanding of Active Directory, Database Systems, Networking, support of Windows-based workstations, Mobile devices, and Web technologies.
• Prior hands-on experience in supporting enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure, or devices is a plus.
• Ability to lead cross-functional project teams.
• Excellent people facing and client service.
• Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
• Result-oriented, focused on achieving a successful completion of the project.
• Ability to foster collaboration and motivate teams to work together on large-sale efforts.
• Excellent organizational, verbal/written communication and multitasking skills.
• Knowledge of how law firms operate is ideal.
Salary is commensurate with experience.$86k-120k yearly est.14d ago
Site/Civil Construction Manager
Communicates effectively and professionally with client/agency, authorities having jurisdiction, contractor and MBP personnel.$102k-166k yearly est.7d ago
Deputy Project Manager
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.$74k-118k yearly est.3d ago
IT Program Manager (Active TS/SCI w/Poly)
Own the opportunity as an IT Program Manager and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. As an IT Program Manager supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service. Location: USA VA Chantilly - Customer Proprietary (VAC474) Ensure the safety and security of our nation as an IT Program Manager at GDIT.$96k-126k yearly est.6d ago
Project Manager - Data Center Design
Project Manager - Data Center Design Ashburn, VA Apply for this Job Project Manager - Data Center Design - Ashburn, VA$74k-111k yearly est.Easy Apply26d ago
Cybersecurity Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager for the Washington, D.C. area to lead an innovative cybersecurity contract involving data analytics including machine learning, malware analysis, and the development of mitigation solutions. We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Program Manager to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools, skills and training they need to succeed. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. BAE Systems provides comprehensive cybersecurity professional services such as threat analysis, penetration testing, SOC design & deployment, and risk reduction.$86k-117k yearly est.17d ago
Technical Program Manager
Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. * If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you'll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility. Compensation At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees.$81.8k-186k yearly7d ago
Program Manager (Data)
At ICF, we implement smart solutions to drive digital transformation at scale and speed, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to helping them achieve mission outcomes. Our Public Sector Group (PSG) is growing, and we are looking for a talented, highly motivated Program Manager to join our ICF's Digital Modernization Division.$97.6k-182.5k yearly9d ago
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a **Program Manager** "contingent" on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team.$90k-127k yearly est.9d ago
VTG is looking for a Program Manager in Chantilly, VA.$85k-126k yearly est.12d ago
Position Objective: Provide services as a Project Manager in support of the overall functions of the Office of the Director (OD), Office of Science Management and Operations (OSMO), Office of Workforce Effectiveness and Resources (OWER) within the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.$92k-128k yearly est.3d ago
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. The successful candidate will fill key position Program Manager roles on US government services contracts and is expected to provide high levels of customer service to a variety of clients. At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Boeing Global Services (BGS) has an opportunity for a **Program Manager** to join our team in **Chantilly, VA.**$169.2k-228.9k yearly12d ago
Deputy Project Manager
With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide. When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+. For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets.$114k-150k yearly est.9d ago
MBP is currently seeking a candidate with mid-level healthcare experience to support a local healthcare provider. The position is for an assistance project manager that will be embedded in the team. This individual must possess superior communication skills as the position entails interacting with numerous project managers, contractors, and healthcare staff of varying levels.
The following are the areas and duties anticipated:
Serve as a point of contact for the General Contractor's (GC) quality control (QC) effort
Attend pre-installation conference meetings
Perform field quality assurance (QA) and conformance inspections
Assist the Life Safety Engineer to perform life safety reviews
Support interface between contractors and venders and ancillary healthcare functions/users
Interface with Facilities staff for shutdowns when necessary
Coordinate project impacts with healthcare functions/users and schedule meetings if necessary
Periodically witness hydrostatic, pneumatic, duct pressure and other QC testing to verify compliance
Review commissioning plan and schedule, and be aware of commissioning scheduled activities
Facilitate and monitor commissioning agent's activities
Report activities and issues observed on site
Notify Project Manager of any schedule and quality concerns
Act as an extension to the healthcare team
Participate in Team meetings
Assist as needed with numerous projects and coordinate with others
Assist with miscellaneous field related circumstances as directed by the Project Manager or Administration staff
B.S. in industry-related field preferred. Professional registration, other job relevant certification such as CCM, CCE, or advanced specialized technical knowledge preferred. Detailed knowledge of construction, principles of construction management and project controls, with specialized knowledge in several areas including scheduling, cost estimating, documentation, contract administration, construction techniques. Must possess OSHA 10-hour or OSHA 30-hour certification or obtain within 3 months of hire.
MBP must comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as client requirements related to the COVID-19 virus. Prior to being hired, you will have to provide proof of full vaccination status for COVID-19, or have received an approval for a medical or religious accommodation.
MBP is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.$69k-94k yearly est.6d ago
Federal Project Analyst I
Entry-level project management position that coordinates implementation projects by managing project timelines, communicating to stakeholders, and ensuring the project remains in scope and on schedule.
Manage deliverables throughout the implementation project, including milestones and project schedule. Provides feedback to the team, customer, and if applicable, corporate stakeholder when it is observed project milestones or schedule are at risk. Ensure project is aligned with the goals and timelines of initiatives as defined in scope of work and schedule. Communicate status to customer stakeholders and internal management. Ensure consistency and best practices are utilized in conjunction with adhering to customer standards.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous project management or related experience desired.$75k-103k yearly est.3d ago
SIGINT SETA Program Manager
Title: SIGINT SETA Program Manager$75k-119k yearly est.14d ago
IT Program Manager (Active TS/SCI w/Poly)
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Own the opportunity as an IT Program Manager and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with our cloud solutions and provide meaningful work. Your work will be an important part of transforming our clients for the modern age and help them face any obstacle
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an IT Program Manager supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service.
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as an IT Program Manager at GDIT. You'll apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. Here, your work will have meaning and impact as you deliver your best every day.
HOW BEING A IT PROGRAM MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT?
The Sponsor's Advancing Corporate Agility (ACA) Team provides Agile Coaching, Scrum Master Support services, and Dashboard and Metric support to any development team or business partner associated with the software development organization. Agile coaching services include: leading agile training sessions focused on duties and responsibilities of Agile Framework roles such as Product Line Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and driving communication and knowledge of the ODSS Enterprise Agile Framework. Scrum Master Support services include: serving in the role of Scrum Master, providing guidance to the Scrum Teams and all business stakeholders engaged in the Enterprise Agile Framework, and ensuring all ODSS teams are working in alignment with the established Maturity Model. Dashboard and Metric support services includes: ensuring all software development data is accurately captured in Jira, displayed in Tableau and maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* Leads, engages, and provides subject matter expertise in the understanding of Agile best practices especially as the practices relate to the Sponsor's Enterprise Agile Framework.
* Provide tactical working knowledge of daily agile implementation.
* Communicate across organizational boundaries with respect and candor.
Dashboard & Metrics
* Leads and provides a solid understanding of the agile metrics needed to effectively measure, visually represent, and appropriately update and maintain a number of dashboards and reports.
* Demonstrated experience serving, coaching, supporting development teams and product owners in Agile.
* Demonstrated experience leading Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
* Demonstrated knowledge of agile concepts such as capacity, velocity, story point estimation.
Dashboard and Metrics:
* Demonstrated experience identifying and validating, appropriate agile-related measurements.
* Demonstrated experience creating reports and views showing agile-related information such as number of MVIs, percentage of work completed per sprint based on what was committed at the beginning of the sprint.
* Demonstrated experience leading requirements-gathering sessions.
* Demonstrated experience integrating data from disparate repositories to showcase relevant information.
* Demonstrated experience with creating high-level roadmaps and understanding high-level vision.
* Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining marketing materials and slick sheets as related to coaching/training.
* Demonstrated experience capturing data in JIRA.
* Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
* Preferred Skills:
* Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's Agile framework and Maturity Model.
* Demonstrated experience with graphics; visual representation of complex material.
* Demonstrated experience with presenting and briefing large audiences (~50 participants).
* Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple resources within the Sponsor and the Sponsors office.
* Demonstrated experience planning agile-related events such as internal conferences.
* Demonstrated experience providing executive level communications.
* Location: Chantilly, VA
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
* 401K with company match
* Comprehensive health and wellness packages
* Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
* Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
* Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
* Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA VA Chantilly
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.$85k-126k yearly est.8d ago
Project Manager I (Digital Notification Services)
* Develops clear and concise "big picture" of projects within Navy Federal organizational goals$31-48.5 hourly6d ago
Project Controls Manager
Expertise with MBP's diverse services.$64k-93k yearly est.7d ago
Deputy Cyber Project Manager
Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. Compensation At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees.$73.1k-166k yearly9d ago
Position Objective: Provide services as a Project Manager in support of the overall functions of the National Institute on Aging (NIA) within the National Institutes of Health (NIH).$92k-128k yearly est.5d ago