38. Maintenance Personnellow Demand
- Communicate and coordinate with operations and maintenance personnel to achieve high plant availability for usage.
- Verify and coordinate work of assistant operators and maintenance personnel to assure production needs.
- Assist maintenance personnel as required to ensure plant reliability and efficiency.
- Assist with control and instrument maintenance as requested by maintenance personnel, engineers, computer specialists and computer engineers.
- Coordinated and monitored control room activities, authorized Auxiliary Operators, I&C, and Maintenance personnel.
- Report back to Production and Maintenance personnel to ensure timeliness of work isolation and completion.
- Assist maintenance personnel in performance of maintenance activities to include use of tools and equipment.
- Verified locked out work of newly trained maintenance personnel during maintenance outages.
- Generate work orders for maintenance personnel.
- Monitor maintenance alarms and dispatch maintenance personnel as needed Train new control operator on the procedures and policies of the position.
- Coordinate and provide instructions to maintenance personnel and implement changes thatoccur from field activities.