Hospice and Palliative Care | Gulf Coast Metro | Work Life Balance | No Call
Jackson Physician Search
Join an established, long standing health care system with a rich legacy of providing the highest quality of care to patients
• Established Palliative Care program recruiting for a fellowship trained Palliative Care physician
• Stable, predictable schedule with manageable patient volume expectations
• Robust support staff including Nurse practitioners and Social Workers
• No Call - Hospitalist group will provide the after-hours and weekend coverage
• Competitive guaranteed salary in line with MGMA median, productivity bonus and full benefits including health, retirement, malpractice, PTO, CME, and CME allowance
• This thriving metro area of over 800,000, has experienced dramatic transformation in the past decade. Their robust downtown area, sitting along the majestic Mississippi River, provides a walkable, urban setting with bustling restaurants, bars, grocery stores, arts, entertainment, and world class educational institutions
• Experience the energy of a major metropolitan area with small-town charm and feel.
• A melting pot of the country's most dynamic cultures, the city's signature cuisine is no exception. You can expand the taste buds finding an assortment of global flavors, with Honduran, Vietnamese, and even Venezuelan-Dutch fusion restaurants.
• The city is home to dozens of museums, a 4.3 mile walkable, bikeable River Levee Path and 184 parks offering everything from rock climbing to paddle boarding.
• Ranked as a "Top 10 Real Estate Market to Watch" by Trulia, the housing options are vast and available including High rise luxury living near the major NCAA university or affordable dream homes in some gorgeous, tree-lined developments with scenic water views.
• Stretch your dollar further with lower housing costs and property taxes compared to many other places in the country.
For more information and f