General Lines Account Manager - Mid-Level (Remote)
We are seeking a dedicated General Lines Account Manager I for our Commercial Lines department! At USAA, we have an important mission: facilitating the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.$51.9k-88.6k yearly2d ago
Coding Quality Analyst - National Remote
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy. Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service$45k-55k yearly est.2d ago
Private Client Account Manager - Senior (Remote)
At USAA, we have an important mission: facilitating the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.$55.6k-99.6k yearly5d ago
2+ years experience as a SQL Server DBA or Developer. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the data and reporting applications through detailed analysis, efficient coding, writing clear documentation and identifying and resolving problems as they arise$80k-106k yearly est.1d ago
Appian Lead-Richardson,TX, 5-8 Years REMOTE
We have an urgent need for the position of Appian Lead expecting 5-8 Years of profiles for the location Richardson, TX as a REMOTE position for the client Honeywell_Infosys
Please find the job details below and confirm. Please email me or call me if you have any questions. Thanks.
Must Have Skills
Detailed Job Description
APPAIN TL with 5 years experience in requirements , design, development and leading teams in guiding in delivery should be certified TL to deliver the Appain implementation
Ability to work in PRPC UI, PM, Rules, and Integration services
Minimum years of experience
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
Deepa Prasanna, US IT Recruiter
Ascii Group LLC,
$91k-130k yearly est.1d ago
Marketing Content Specialist (100% REMOTE/NO C2C)
Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and consulting firm.$47k-63k yearly est.1d ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Remote Opportunity
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialis Prestigious Charlotte Corporate Headquarters is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their corporate accounting team. Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist Include: Great opportunity for new grads and experienced accounts payable specialists!$46k yearly8d ago
Azure Devops Engineer // Remote
Should have worked on Azure cloud-based CI/CD pipelines.
Experienced in Docker containerization and Kubernetes based container orchestration.
Should have Python based automation experience and Jenkins for build and test integration and automation.
Should have firsthand experience in code revisioning software, with a strong focus to detail.
Should have exposure to Terraform/similar software for infrastructure provisioning.
Should be able to co-ordinate with various teams spread across different geo-locations.
Should be able to conceptualize and implement custom devops solutions.
Should be a sound communicator, while being able to translate client requirements into technical specifications.
Hardware/AI workload validation experience would be an added advantage.
$84k-113k yearly est.17d ago
Senior Sales Coordinator (Remote Detroit, MI Area)
Objective The Senior Sales Coordinator supports Sales department by performing duties that require the interface with customers and their process/system.$30k-45k yearly est.9d ago
Salesforce Consultant - 100% Remote role for California residents
A Salesforce partner we are currently working alongside are looking to bring a full time permanent Salesforce Consultant.$85k-110k yearly est.14d ago
Remote Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a leader in sustainable materials management providing environmental solutions to businesses and communities across North America. Through its network of facilities and state-of-the-art services, Company is a single-source partner in solving today's most complex environmental challenges
Remote Opportunity- Prefer candidates living within 100 mile radius from Morristown , NJ
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
The Principal Engineer will be a member of the Mechanical Engineering team within the Corporate Engineering function. The team's scope covers design and operations support for all mechanical aspects of the Energy-from-Waste process at 40+ facilities globally. This includes refuse cranes, steam generation boilers and their auxiliaries, feedwater pumps, deaerator systems, turbine generators, condensers, air pollution control equipment, ash handling and conveying equipment, metals recovery systems, and balance of plant. Although this is a corporate engineering role, it involves extensive collaboration with the facilities, hence ~20% travel is required.
Key responsibilities, deliverables and expectations:
Safety: Ensure incorporation of Company and industry standard safety requirements into the design of all assigned projects.
Project Support: Support the front-end loading (FEL) process on new capital projects by preparing basic data, generating FEL documents and deliverables, constructing economic evaluations of options, writing technical specifications and scopes of work, assisting in the preparation of bid packages, and evaluating vendor bids for technical capability and feasibility.
Operations Support: Provide hands-on facility assistance in the form of mechanical equipment and system troubleshooting and testing.
Technical Analysis: Conduct trend analysis to identify chronic problems and formulate technical solutions to eliminate or anticipate issues that may lead to unscheduled downtime.
Continuous Improvement: Lead and participate in Root Cause Analyses (RCA's) of failures and drive Lessons Learned so that updates to specifications capture improvements for future designs.
Technical Programs: Lead corporate-wide Engineering Programs having applicability across the fleet as assigned.
Technical Standards: Support the development and maintenance of Covanta's mechanical standards and technical specifications library and serve as technical guardian of specs falling under area of subject matter expertise.
Leadership/Mentoring: Actively champion Covanta core values and seek to mentor junior technical employees in areas of expertise.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution is required.
A minimum of 8 years of experience in a mechanical engineering role of increasing responsibility is required.
Proven track record of leading, managing and executing multiple small projects in area of subject matter expertise is required.
Must have prior experience working in and around power generating plants or large industrial facilities and systems including boilers and combustion, steam generation and distribution, turbine generators, and balance of plant (steam condensers, feedwater pumps and systems, cooling towers and circulating cooling water systems, etc.).
Experience working through all phases of the project execution process, from basic conceptual design through FEL, construction, commissioning and start-up is desirable.
Prior experience working in an operations and/or maintenance support role is also desirable.$85k-120k yearly est.1d ago
Remote role- Protection & Control Engineer- substation (and transmission lines) at Augusta, ME
Perform detailed review of all existing protection schemes present in the subject area to incorporate into new design. Provide design support during implementation/testing and commissioning of the above the items. Provide feedback to Clients on existing TM standards and help refine the Client's design practices. Basically, the goal is to ensure that we don't remove required protections already in place or at least be aware of how things work today before we modify existing schemes. Ensure all as-built documentation gets filed appropriately in the plant filing location. Familiarity with applicable industry standards including the National Electric Code (NEC), National Electric Safety Code (NESC), and IEEE. Review/perform area relay coordination and determine what level of area coordination is required/needed (based on changes in fault duty and overall system performance due to the project changes). Provide design support during implementation/testing and commissioning of the above items.$86k-116k yearly est.3d ago
Sr. Specialist, Government Contracts (Remote in NE and ideal candidate will have SharePoint experience)
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance.$45.4k-88.5k yearly12d ago
UI UX -Remote - Must be local to Iowa
UI UX Developer
Des Moines, IA
Must be local to IA State.
- The candidate will be an important voice in creating different UI components and creating UI designs that are best suited for mobile and web.
- In this role, you'll be joining the product group in their UX Foundations sub-team. This team creates the core experiences and building blocks that make up their platform-wide user experience and are the stewards for development of shared standards and components. This includes their design system, dashboards and reporting, graph visualization and case management, global navigation, and UI extensibility.
• Prior experience with designing UI screens from given requirements.
• Experience working with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular and responsive Web design.
• Experience in designing screens which are suitable to use by Angular or full stack developers without many changes.
• Working on a given CSS template.
• Experience in creating UI screens from prototypes or given requirements.
• experience as a Visual Designer or Product Designer with a focus on UI design
• Experience using grid systems for responsive design
• Expert knowledge of Figma
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, particularly illustrator and photoshop
• Must have portfolio demonstrating your work.
• Approach design with an expert grasp on best practices, accessibility, and design heuristics, and be able to clearly articulate design decisions.
• Design UI prototypes by listening to product owners and BA's on the side and design screens using Html, CSS, Bootstrap and Angular.
• Establish and adhere to product style guides and user experience.
• Create icons and Illustration wherever necessary to convey the message clearly.
• Participates in design sessions with other designers and team to develop new product concepts or design improvements.
• Collaborate with UX designers to create meaningful UX artifacts for communication and user feedback, like storyboards and interactive prototypes.
• Organize and maintain a scalable design library for UX team using Figma and other design tools.
• Ensure new components are data-informed and collaborate with team to ensure the right experience.
$67k-86k yearly est.1d ago
Global Technical Training Specialist - Remote
Are you a Crushing and Screening equipment expert and looking to move into training?
Do you have excellent product knowledge of crushing and screening equipment and want to be a part of training the next generation?
Are you a US Citizen looking to work remotely from home with domestic and international travel?
If you answered yes to any of the above, get in touch today!
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Expertise/knowledge of cone and gyratory crushing products
Supporting market areas with their technical competence development.
Supports Learning Design & Development team with content & curriculum creation with technical expertise.
Deliver, globally, engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and virtually, using real case scenarios & best practices to target audiences from internally, distributors & customers.
Plans and schedules training in co-operation with Head of Technical Training and MA support.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, technical seminars & reviewing the latest technical publications.
Help administer a certification program for service personnel as an assessor.
Ensures evaluations and feedback from training audiences to ensure measurable data of training effectiveness.
Mentor & train other internal trainers through the approved Train the Trainer program.
Ensures all training deliveries meet with relevant organizational policies, including health and safety, employment, and equality laws.
Supports testing of new training methods.
Identify learning program risks and issues, devise contingency plans to mitigate risks, inform management of such risks & mitigation plans.
Custodian of training aides/models/facilities and ensuring proper upkeep & maintenance.
Collaborate with BAs for sourcing subject matter experts when required.
This role would be great for anyone with an engineering background who is an expert with this type of crushing and screening equipment. Training will be given for the Training aspect of the role.
If you are interested in talking about this role with me, please get in contact.
$56k-77k yearly est.8d ago
Site Manager (US - Remote)
The Site Manager position helps our company meet its mission is to help our customers compete in their markets by providing the best material handling system solutions and technology. Communicate with other Bastian Solutions team members effectively. Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. The Site Manager is responsible for Custom Automation projects and will be capable of all phases of a project implementation including: Initial Site Layout, Subcontractor Management, Customer Management onsite, Inventory Management and receipt of equipment, Jobsite Safety, Site communication, device troubleshooting, System Checkout and Start up, Inventory Management, validation of System throughput and efficiencies, and customer training. Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. Develop new standards, techniques or equipment that will help maintain Bastian Solutions as a leader in our industry$45k-87k yearly est.2d ago
Privacy / Cyber Security Health Law Attorney (Any office/Remote)
Hall Render is currently seeking a mid-level or senior lateral attorney to join our Privacy Service Line.$61k-97k yearly est.19d ago
Sr. Medical Writer (Remote/Sponsor)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Medical Writer role will collaborate with internal and external key team partners to develop clinical documents, abstract and publications that are aligned with the Company objectives. This is a hands-on position that primarily includes writing and critically editing scientific manuscripts, abstracts, and podium presentations.
· Generate content in collaboration with authors/collaborators for protocols, investigator's brochure, clinical study reports, safety updates, abstracts, posters, orals, manuscripts, and slide sets working from various data sources
· Performs Quality Control checking and proof reading of all required documents to meet customer expectation
· Manage multiple documents across different molecules/projects and obtain feedback from all key partners to define and implement documents strategies
· Appropriately communicates the scientific significance and value of all documents to the target audience, consistent with business processes and compliance requirements
· Understand and use product strategy, communication objectives, and lexicon appropriately to ensure alignment with publication content
· Maintain relationships with internal and external collaborators/authors on assigned documents and supports process improvement
· Understand the publication landscape (e.g., journals, congresses, readership) and advise key stakeholders accordingly
· Support documents and publication strategies and prioritization of documents and publications
· Drive documentation project timelines and handle multiple projects at a time; may support one or more products
· Ensure quality, alignment with objectives, and timely completion of publications while staying on track with allocated budgets
· Draft and edit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
· Establish, maintain, and expand business relationships with cross-functional team members collaborating on publication projects to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information based on publication plans.
· Management of CRO medical writing relationship with regard to all protocol documents, FDA filings, and site communications like memos or addendums.
· Maybe responsible for training, mentoring or supervising junior staff members
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field of study. Advance degree strongly preferred (MS, PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.).
· Minimum 5+ years of direct scientific writing experience or 3+ years' experience with advanced degree.
· PhD, MD, or PharmD with at least 3-5 years of clinical documentation and publication development experience for industry in the bio-pharmaceutical sector
· Experience preparing clinical research documents, and manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as abstracts and posters or oral presentations for scientific congresses
· Experience working in a matrix team setting
· Experience collaborating with clinical investigator authors/collaborators on documents and publication development
· Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to apply project management skills to advance numerous projects at a time and to deliver high-quality documents rapidly
· Ability to lead and/or facilitate effective team meetings for deliverables
· Proficient in word processing and pertinent software (e.g., Microsoft Office, EndNote)
· Knowledgeable about ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and GPP3
· Good Publication Practices 3 guidelines
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharma / biotech industry
· Small molecule drug development
· Regulatory environment
· Process, procedures and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Smartsheet
· Attention to details
· Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written
· Deliver on commitments
· Detail oriented and meticulous follow through
· Maintain composure
· Organizational skills
· Proactively plan and organize
· Solve problems
· Be self-aware
· Manage and improve process
· Influence and persuade
$71k-104k yearly est.19d ago
Entry Level Sales Rep - Part Time - Work from Home
Summer is our busy season. We have an immediate need for part time sales reps. Interview now and start within the week!
Our company that has been around for over 40 years is looking to fill immediate sales positions, flexible schedules with an option to set your own schedule. Previous sales or work experience not required, we provide all of the training needed.
Vector Marketing customer sales reps sell Cutco products through appointments. The products are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about kitchen tools or sales isn't needed. We work with a lot of people who are just looking to build up their resume, communication, and networking skills. We provide all of the training needed for success.
Paid weekly – $21.00 base-appt not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We've been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work a few hours a week to earn some extra income around vacations, other jobs, or family commitments, and others are looking for summer work.
Choice of location – Sales reps can work from home or locally after training, some meetings and trainings are held in the office/in person.
Enjoy working with people
All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a 2023 high school graduate
Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.$38k-46k yearly est.3d ago