Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join Chewy as a part-time warehouse specialist and launch your career with one of the largest pet e-commerce companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here :
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
• Schedule candidate interviews coordinating with Hiring Manager, when needed
• Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process
• Source candidates, both active and passive, through high volume recruitment activities such as job postings, resume databases and marketing
• Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status updates
• Assist with writing and posting job ads
• Review candidate resumes and conduct phone screens
• Conduct reference checks
• Manage candidate records through applicant tracking system
• Follow up on candidates provided by employee referral, networks and proposals.
• Serve as an “headhunter” to find operational and production workers.
• Promote AM MOU as a preferred employer in the region by advertising, visits, etc.
• Post vacancies in lndeed, local media, radio ads, etc.
recruiting, customer service, candidate tracking software
Top Skills Details:
recruiting, customer service, candidate tracking software
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment
• Creativity in finding new recruiting approaches and solutions
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• 3+ years of high volume recruitment experience
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - $5K Sign On - Earn 80K Annually - Penske Logistics ( Job Number: 2114352 )
What's the Job?
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A Truck Driver for Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we're proud to haul freight for some of the world's leading brands. (Yes, we're more than just the yellow trucks.
But it's more than that. It's about incredible customer service and building relationships with your accounts. When you drive for Penske, you're representing Penske, but you're also representing your clients. In fact, you'll probably be driving their branded trucks and wearing their uniform.
You'll be on the move with Penske-and so will your career. We have tons of training opportunities for you. And with locations across the nation, you can also move to a new city.
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes, daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for Penske.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Why work for Waste Management?
Essential Business - Great Pay - Career Advancement
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well-trained, and skilled. The value of a WM job is more than a paycheck . It's a way to create opportunities for you and your family.
Join us for our on-site hiring event!
Oct 6th from 9am - 2pm
4300 Industrial Park Rd.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Apply now to secure your spot!
Start Pay Range: $24.00 / hour
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
We Are Stable: WM Drivers are home every night, and we perform essential and meaningful work
We Are Committed to Growth: 100% tuition paid for eligible employees and your family, and established career opportunities
We Are Investing in You: Amazing medical, dental & vision, 401K with match, discounted stock options, dependent day care, provided uniform/PPE, 3 weeks paid time off and holiday pay, employee discount programs, and more!
About the Job
Waste Management Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the collection of waste or recyclable material. Drivers will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Drivers safely maneuver vehicles and navigate high traffic and cong
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Great Clips salon owners are hiring hair stylists! Be one of the GREATS!
At M&M Clippers (dba Great Clips) we are a family. We will welcome you, support you, and truly value you as an individual and a professional stylist. Our Core Values include teamwork, having fun, and giving back to our community. Our stylists make customers feel GREAT about themselves when they leave our chair! And your schedule will be flexible - we know you have a life outside of work too! 😊
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they're cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that's exactly what you get to do! Want to be the best stylist in town? At a Great Clips salon, that can happen. Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at a Great Clips salon, you can make that happen, too.
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
: 12 Hour Rotating
Compensation : $16.05 - 19.05/hr
Forklift Operators are an important role in the daily operations of our facilities. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title depending on the location in our facility. This job is important because it allows the movement of beef, bone, tissue , finished product and other products in the processing and shipping areas. Role require picking, scaaning, put away, loading, unloading trailers. All forklift certified employees must go thrugh Cargill´s Foklift training program to obtain the foklift license required to perform thir job.
While performing the duties of a Forklift Operator, the employee is sometimes exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces at varied heights; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Positions require standing, walking or