The Pre-Sales Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for actively driving and managing new direct and channel business with large enterprises and SLED prospects 5000 employees and up. The TAM must be primarily able to hunt and close new business. Secondarily, the TAM should be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
This position is open to candidates based out of Northern California.
The Municipality of Skagway is accepting applications for a Physician Assistant to enhance our medical staff throughout the summer with a possibility of long-term employment.
Dahl Memorial Clinic is considered a remote site as travel is primarily by ferry, commuter plane and when the border is open by road to Whitehorse, YT and beyond. As the Medical Director the applicant would be required to manage other midlevel providers as well as nurse(s) and medical assistants. This is a contracted position. Salary range depending on experience and negotiated per contract.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Be eligible for licensure by the Alaska State Medical Board
• Comply with all regulations set forth by those organizations.
• Hold ACLS, PALS and ATLS certifications, or be willing to obtain within six months of employment.
• Maintain Credentialing and Privileging that complies with Health Resources and Services (HRSA) guidelines
applicable to those who are employed by a Community Health Center.
• Maintain DEA registration.
• Prescribe, order, administer or dispense medications per State Medical Board Section 12 AAC 40.450 and State Board of Pharmacy guidelines.
• Utilize electronic health record and hold to our 48-hour completion expectation.
• Consult with offsite clinical advisor as well as emergency room physicians, specialists and other.
• Be willing and able to learn to run a variety of diagnostic tests such as plain x-rays, EKGs, laboratory tests, and
do initial interpretations prior to send out.
• Be willing to work extended hours as needed with little or no prior notice.
• Share 24/7 call schedule with other providers.
• Be willing to teach skills and concepts to others as required.
• Directly supervise 1-3 midlevel providers, 1-3 nurses and 1-3 medical assistants in accord