Senior Manager Change Management
Remote or Alexandria, VA
*Primary Location: *6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Alexandria, VA, US
* Division: *Cox Automotive
* Job Level: *Manager/Senior Manager
* Travel: *Yes, 15 % of the Time
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *202105047_76377422
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
* This position is remote/work from home. You need to reside with the Central or Eastern Time Zones. *
The Portfolio & Change Management team is a Center of Expertise within the People Solutions function of Cox Automotive Inc., a division of Cox Enterprises Inc. The PM/CM team is an internal consulting function within Cox Auto and as such partners with internal business clients and Human Resource Business Partners to deliver project and change management leadership and support. Specific engagements the PM/CM team include process changes, organizational changes, technology implementations, and cultural changes. The specific goal of the Change Management team is to assist employees navigate through change effectively and quickly, enabling them to achieve strategic goals and deliver business results. The Project & Change Managers will partner together to deliver on our strategic People Solutions priorities to ensure smooth implementation.
The *Change Management Senior Manager* for Cox Automotive will support enterprise-wide initiatives, and is responsible for assessing change needs, developing change management strategies and plans, developing and implementing change management tools and techniques, delivering workshops to working teams and leadership teams, and using and promoting consistent change management methodology and tools across Cox Automotive. This role will cohesively work with the Portfolio Management leader to build repeatable processes to effectively deliver on projects, integrating a coordinated change and project delivery approach. This role is responsible for partnering directly with and influencing Cox Automotive executives, leaders, and Human Resource Business Partners to enhance organizational performance by implementing change management themselves and assisting others to implementing change within their own organizations. This role will act as an internal consultant leading large complex transformational change efforts across Cox Automotive
The Change Management Senior Manager role will report to the Director, HR Operations for Cox Automotive.
* Partner with Project Managers, Communications, Training, Human Resources, and Organizational Development and Organizational Design specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
* Responsible for leading other change managers, including full-time and/or contractor resources and providing them with repeatable and standard methodologies to ensure streamlined execution of change management strategies
* Work with and/or lead project teams to integrate change management (including training development, communications, org design/formation) activities into overall project plans
* Create or provide change management leadership in the planning and creation of frameworks for change management, including change advocate approach, sponsor roadmap and alignment, communications and engagement plan, leadership action plan, org alignment approach, training and performance support plan, resistance management plans, and coaching plans
* Develop and execute communication programs to ensure that message development and execution are consistent in voice, processes, tools, and services provided to customers
* Design and deploy change strategies, identify risks, measure end-user experience/opportunities and consult with project leads to build the appropriate strategy and tools into the project plan.
* Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings and recommendations in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
* Work across multiple diverse teams on highly complex projects, including guiding internal stakeholders on employee experience and change management best practices and approaches.
* Develop trusted partnerships and acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of sponsor for the change required by a project or initiative.
* Implement feedback and measurement systems to perform quantitative assessments of change success and adoption, soliciting feedback from stakeholders and ensuring that behavioral changes align with objectives
* Define and measures success metrics and monitors change progress. Performs qualitative and quantitative assessments of change success and change adoption and develop strategies to address challenges, risks, or gaps. Identifies evolving project deliverables, including changes in project scope and potential conflicts, develops and implements plans to remove barriers and resolve issues.
* Consult and coaches project teams to incorporate agile, innovative, and adaptable change management methods to increase the success of projects and initiatives. Provides change management expertise to leaders and teams throughout the enterprise through presenting, teaching, and training. Possesses deep knowledge of change management principles, practices, methodologies, and tools. Demonstrates proven experience in applying these solutions to drive sustainable business results.
* Exhibit the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment with a proven ability to build strong relationships. Demonstrates exceptional presentation, facilitation, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop compelling messaging for diverse audiences and drive groups to consensus and outcomes. Displays growth, learning mindset, ready to promote new ideas and situations regularly.
* Create and present high-quality deliverables to senior leaders executives
* Experience with influencing seniors leaders and executives on change strategy
* Serve as an advisor and trusted internal consultant
* Work with the Portfolio Management leader to define, develop, and deploy a set of services and tools to support effective and integrated change and project management across the organization including consulting services
* Stay abreast of change management, organizational effectiveness, restructuring/redesign, business performance, benchmarking, and other key CM topic areas and practices
* Lead or support other projects or initiatives as necessary
* Contribute to and assist with development and maintenance of standard tools for the Cox Automotive PM/CM Center of Expertise
* Perform other duties as required
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
* Bachelors Degree in Organization Development and/or Effectiveness, Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business, or related field and 10 years of experience driving results for internal and/or external consulting teams in a change management role, with 3 years experience in a management or lead role OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
* Preferred Qualifications:*
* Masters degree.
* Extensive experience with process and technology implementations.
* Prosci or similar change management certification or designation is preferred.
* Extensive experience in implementing, leading, and coaching others in the definition of and value of change management
* Track record of delivering value to the business and achieving results through recommendations.
* Strategic "big picture" and process thinking; strong intellectual curiosity
* Strong understanding of change management theory and practice
* Must be independent self-starter; positive, can-do attitude, determined, and goal-oriented
* Ability to interface and influence senior business leaders and executives
* Ability to structure and lead internal consulting projects and teams and to partner effectively with HRBPs
* Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities
* Excellent communicator (verbal and written); very strong presentation and facilitation skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to create high-quality deliverables and represent concepts through presentations/ models/ visuals
* Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Excel
* Ability to travel up to 10-20%
Who We Are
* About Cox Automotive*
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, [visit our benefits page](http://jobs.coxenterprises.com/life-at-cox/benefits/).
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.