Headquartered in New York, with a branch in Florida, SSL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Safra National Bank of New York, and is part of the J. Safra group of companies ( J. Safra Group ), an international network of companies controlled by the family of Mr. Joseph Safra. Safra Securities is seeking a an experienced Margin Account and Options Risk Analyst to monitor margin reports and process market risks associated with various strategies while working closely with the Compliance Department to enforce and implement Margin regulations. Year of experience: Minimum 10 years of experience with Margin Account and Options Risk monitoring$75k-108k yearly est.17d ago
Head of NY CIO Office
The NY CIO Office reports to the Chief Information Officer for the Americas and is in charge of:$152k-207k yearly est.21d ago
Senior Software Engineer - Equities
Consider our people to be our greatest asset-we will help you learn what PIMCO Technology has to offer so you can participate in activities that benefit your career while delivering impactful technology solutions.$150k-225k yearly19d ago
Senior Research Associate - US Consumer
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate to join our US Beverages/Snacks/Household & Personal Products team in New York, covering companies such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Est e Lauder. As a Senior Research Associate, you will:$160k-175k yearly13d ago
Benefits Specialist - Workday
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.$100k-112.5k yearly21d ago
Research Associate - Autonomous US Payments & FinTech
As a Research Associate, you will: Our Associate positions have historically been excellent platforms for internal advancement to Senior Research Associate, Vice President, and Senior Analyst roles. We are looking for a Research Associate to join our Autonomous Payments and FinTech team in New York.$105k-125k yearly13d ago
Senior Information Technology Auditor
Summary of the position
The Senior Auditor performs a preliminary assessment of the audited activity and its internal control framework. He/she performs independent testing and analysis on specific controls in order to meet the audit's objectives. He/she also contributes to drafting the debriefing presentation and the final report sent to Management.
Depending on the assignment, Senior Auditors may have to directly supervise one or several Auditors and may act as deputy to the Lead Auditor.
The Senior Auditor may either work independently or supervise one or several auditors.
I - Conduct of assignment
When working independently, the Senior Auditor is responsible for carrying out audit work autonomously as per the audit planning within the defined timeframes in accordance with IGE methodology and procedures and Internal Audit standards. This includes:
- To independently carry out audit planning and fieldwork, including:
- A preliminary assessment of the audited activity highlighting the related risks and controls
- Interviews, testing and analysis of the results of the controls planned in the audit program
- Assessing controls for compliance with regulations, regulatory guidance including but not limited to Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Booklets, NY Department of Financial Services (DFS) 500, DFS 504, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) etc.
- Assessing processes and controls within core IT infrastructure, IT operations, cybersecurity, business continuity planning and IT disaster recovery, business applications, data governance and management.
- Assessing control design, effectiveness and sustainability
- To document clearly and precisely in test sheets the controls performed and the conclusions reached
- To communicate succinctly and precisely in verbal and written communications
- To identify and report on strengths and weaknesses of the audited areas, to analyse the root causes and consequences of the identified weaknesses, to formalise possible remediation and recommendations to address the findings and to conclude on the effectiveness and efficiency of the control set-up and business practices
- To present audit conclusions to IGE management and to the management of the audited unit (debriefing presentation, final audit report, etc.)
- To keep his/her management informed of the progress on the audit work assigned, and to escalate any issue that may impact or delay the audit's execution or to raise any other relevant information on the assigned audit and the risk and control environment
- To proactively conduct recommendations follow-ups to monitor whether adequate corrective actions have been taken prior to closing any recommendations
- To ensure proper archiving of any supporting documentation, audit evidence and deliverables.
- To demonstrate accountability and ownership for the work assigned
II - Team management
The Senior Auditor, when supervising one or several Auditors, is responsible for:
- Training the Auditors on the audit techniques and expected deliverables
- Reviewing the work performed by the auditor to ensure that the test results and the findings are adequately documented and the recommendations are relevant
- Providing regular feedbacks to the Auditor and contributing to the definition of objectives and to the end of assignment assessment related to the team allocated during assignment
- Ensuring collaborative and productive relationships within the team and good coordination throughout the International Network and with auditees
III - IGE Continuous improvement Program / Transversal topics
The Senior Auditor contributes to the continuous improvement of IGE methodologies and processes. As part of her/his responsibilities, she/he:
- Prepares or updates audit guides, scorecards or training materials related to specific activities based on existing knowledge, documentation, interviews, etc.
- Monitors the implementation of recommendations issued
- Builds and shares knowledge (e.g. through contributing to SynerGIA, delivering training or taking part in various Methods and Support workstreams or assignments)
- Participate in one or several knowledge communities within IGE
The Senior Auditor is regularly trained on banking and regulatory matters and must always maintain a sufficient knowledge of the audited area she/he is responsible for. She/he must complete all the mandatory trainings within the defined timelines.
Management and Reporting
Direct reporting line to the IT Supervisor
During an assignment the Senior Auditor reports to the Lead Auditor in charge of the assignment or to another Senior Auditor depending on the organisation of the assignment
Key Internal contacts
Auditees, other control functions
Role specific requirements
This role may require business travels in any relevant locations to conduct the assigned audits, for periods up to several consecutive weeks.
Bachelor or Masters' degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering or related field
3-5 year experience in audit (internal / external) or banking organization or IT
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Auditing techniques
• Understanding of the risks generated by banking / securities activities
• Specific skills/knowledge on IT and IT risks
• Ability to perform data analytics using spreadsheets, databases, Python, PowerBI
• Familiarity with commonly used tools such as ServiceNow, vulnerability scanners and penetration testing tools etc
$108k-140k yearly est.18d ago
Chief Information Officer/Investment Banking - Americas
Oversees the Information Technology (IT) function for Credit Agricole CIB in the Americas.$152k-207k yearly est.21d ago
Manager, Disaster Recovery
To address the ever-changing threat landscape, BMO is taking an innovative approach to Disaster Recovery that is more than simply testing governance but looks to new solutions in solving the technical aspects DR risk prevention and recovery. It is a highly collaborative effort that greatly enhances BMO's ability to rapidly prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from all security & crisis threats. BMO is seeking Disaster Recovery (DR) Specialists to join the global DR team that drives the testing program and advances the state of art at BMO for best in class DR solutions. The DR Team is part of the broader Financial Crimes Unit (FCU) at BMO and is responsible for all aspects of DR testing governance for all product lines.$99k-139k yearly est.14d ago
Algorithmic Quant Strategist
Address: New York, New York, United States of America RBC Capital Markets seeks an Algorithmic Quant Strategist in New York, NY to transform trading logic into code that dictates auto-quoting/hedging processes.$250k yearly18d ago
Sustainable Investment Banking Americas Analyst
The Credit Agricole CIB Sustainable Investment Banking team is dedicated to servicing CACIB clients and business lines on all ESG and sustainable finance matters. As one of most experienced ESG banks with a longstanding history of pioneering the sustainable finance market dating back to 2009, the team leads sustainable transactions across all investment banking products (bonds, loans, supply chain finance etc.) working alongside CACIB originators, syndicates and sales team members and advises on latest developments in the space. The Sustainable Investment Banking team sits within Investment Banking Coverage but works closely alongside product teams including debt capital market, leveraged finance and loan syndications.$100k-150k yearly10d ago
Project Manager - securitization system H/F
$124k-171k yearly est.12d ago
Management and Reporting Reporting to the head of Capital Market Operations Projects Key Internal contacts * CMO NY/Paris: Back Office FX-MM, Back Office Securities, Middle Office (Treasury, Credit, FX, IRD), Back Office Derivatives, Middle Office Securitization, Collateral and MtM Client, Control and Reconciliation, other CMO projects teams (CMP Paris, AOP HK). Job DescriptionSummary Within the project group, the business analyst will work on projects involving Capital Market Operations. Capital Market Operations project team supports: Back Office FX-MM, Middle Office (Treasury, Credit, FX, IRD), Back Office Derivatives, Middle Office Securitization, Collateral and MtM Client.$96k-127k yearly est.13d ago
Senior Credit Analyst
Job DescriptionResponsible for conducting due diligence meetings, addressing new credit requests, processing annual reviews, and conducting monthly performance monitoring of all hedge fund clients based in the Americas (except Brazil).$130k-183k yearly est.17d ago
Senior Credit Analyst
Responsible for conducting due diligence meetings, addressing new credit requests, processing annual reviews, and conducting monthly performance monitoring of all hedge fund clients based in the Americas (except Brazil). Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as the position entails the writing of complete first level credit applications and verbal presentations to Credit Committees Write complete first level credit applications for all hedge fund files including funds' structure, investment strategies, risk management framework, liquidity and leverage analysis, financial performance, legal protections, risks and mitigants, and recommendation to include credit limits and ratings Make presentations to Credit Committees both locally and at Home Office level Review and approve credit terms of ISDA/CSA/GMRA documentation in coordination with Legal Process credit files through the Bank's internal systems, and perform various operational and administrative functions Coordinate with the Credit Risk Department in Home Office as needed to provide any answers or additional information that may be required, and ensure timely approvals$130k-183k yearly est.18d ago
US Analyst - Credit Coordination
This US Analyst position provides support to the junior and senior bankers in the group. The U.S. Analyst position will be available for a maximum of 2 years. Each client is reviewed at least once per year by the Risk Department; as such, the analyst will: The goal of the U.S. Analyst program is to develop the ideal candidate into a full-time position at the end of the two years. This is a full-time, contractual position located in New York City or Houston. The U.S. Analyst program offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. Credit Agricole CIB's Credit Coordination department is seeking a Credit Coordination US Analyst. This position will offer exposure to a high-profile department within Credit Agricole CIB.$80k yearly6d ago
Assist senior originator in the negotiation and execution of term sheets, commitment documents and credit documents in liaison with legal counsel. Assist in the production of financial analysis; provide input into credit requests (as needed). Prepare syndication strategies and CLF / DAR Opinions, including attending critical business and credit committees, as needed.$125k-150k yearly6d ago
Securitization Middle Office Administrator
$39k-49k yearly est.6d ago
Within the project group, the business analyst will work on projects involving Capital Market Operations. * CMO NY/Paris: Back Office FX-MM, Back Office Securities, Middle Office (Treasury, Credit, FX, IRD), Back Office Derivatives, Middle Office Securitization, Collateral and MtM Client, Control and Reconciliation, other CMO projects teams (CMP Paris, AOP HK). Capital Market Operations project team supports: Back Office FX-MM, Middle Office (Treasury, Credit, FX, IRD), Back Office Derivatives, Middle Office Securitization, Collateral and MtM Client.$100k-125k yearly12d ago
Credit Analyst - Diversified Corporate Team
* Writes a comprehensive credit analysis, evaluating the borrower's balance sheet and income statement, cash flow statements and projections, the structure of the transaction, exposure size and risks and mitigants in the proposal. CRA New York analyzes and recommends counterparty credit exposures, which are proposed by the bank's business units in the Americas. * Upon receipt of a credit request generated by the Front Office (commercial unit), the Credit Analyst reviews it for completeness, interfacing with the originators to obtain whatever additional documents, cash flow projections, industry data or other information is necessary for a thorough understanding of the risk. The Credit Analyst is assigned to a Diversified Corporate team, but may also work on other projects as needed. * Reviews and recommends the borrower's credit rating using the bank's internal rating model. Challenging position in Credit Risk Analysis ("CRA"). * Works with supervising Sector Head to determine a final recommendation to be presented to Senior Management and Credit Committee.$110k-135k yearly6d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Credit Agricole CIB, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Credit Agricole CIB. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Credit Agricole CIB. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Credit Agricole CIB. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Credit Agricole CIB and its employees or that of Zippia.
Credit Agricole CIB may also be known as or be related to Credit Agricole America Services, Inc., Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (UK), Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank New York Branch, Credit Agricole Corporate And Investment Bank, New York Branch and Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank New York.