What Does A Credit Representative Do At Land O' Lakes
* Determining credit worthiness of new and existing customers within assigned territory.* Enforcing the appropriate A/R terms and limits by reviewing credit applications and references, analyzing the customer's financial statements, and utilizing credit reports and other Industry Credit information.* Manage credit and collection risk of an assigned portfolio within company policy and authority.* Resolving account inquiries from customers and internal staff, negotiating resolutions within customer portfolio and reconciling customer accounts.* Partner with customer service team for the company's invoice management process.* Completing other duties and projects as assigned
What Does A Credit Representative Do At Tesoro
* Collects balances of assigned accounts.* Seeks direction on delinquent account collection procedures as necessary.* Coordinates with credit managers’ collection procedures on accounts exceeding assigned credit limits.* Acquires customer financial and other credit-related information to assess risk in managing existing accounts or establishing new accounts.* Coordinates with accounting departments to ensure proper billing identification codes, changes in account addresses, terms, and methods of payments are maintained.* Identifies, reports, and tracks customer service complaints or disputes.* Organizes and maintains file data on customers.* Investigates complaints and disputes to ensure prompt resolution.* Collaborates with others to execute continuous improvement process in areas such as credit, collections, information systems and reporting
What Does A Credit Representative Do At Henry Schein, Inc.
* _* Daily workflow includes collection calls, reconciling customer problems, following up on open issues, documenting customer notes, providing world class customer service, handling incoming calls from internal and external customers, and all other assigned daily credit and collection programs.* Maintains communication with assigned customers regarding the status of their accounts as related to exposure, aging, past due balances and orders pending approval for credit purposes.* Interacts with Sales regarding customer related credit issues.* Notifies appropriate sales personnel of reason for customer order placement in hold status, so they may assist in resolving the root cause(s) of the order hold.* Communicates onboarding process to customers and sales.* Reviews new customer applications and relevant credit history through credit bureau and agency reporting to determine initial customer credit limit eligibility based on guidelines developed by management.* Prepares collection letters for accounts not in good standing; compiles related documents (duplicate copies of outstanding invoices, proofs of delivery) for those accounts being placed with collection agencies.* Negotiates and establishes payment plans, when necessary, for accounts dealing with hardships or experiencing cash flow issues.* Reconciles customer accounts by resolving any problems preventing timely payments.* Assists customers who have credit/collection reconciliation problems with their outstanding balance.* Assist Cash Application team in applying multiple invoice checks and identifying accounts receivable adjustments.* Researches payments/credits that have been misapplied, duplicated or short paid due to sales tax, freight and other sales related issues.* Assists with daily credit functions, including account file maintenance, correspondence,processing of payments (credit card and ACH) and invoice inquiries.* May provide credit references for customers.* May handle equipment orders, which may require review of customer credit history, working with a lending source or leasing company, and partnering with the Equipment departments during the installation process.* Monitors open balances and coordinates collection of deposits required before installation.* Emphasis on day-to-day duties and responsibilities may vary based on departmental needs and/or at management direction.* In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.* PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:*_* This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.*
What Does A Credit Representative Do At Mohegan Sun
* includes but not limited to:* Processes credit applications efficiently and accurately by phone, fax, the web or in person* Requests, verifies and documents gaming, bank and credit bureau reports* Notifies Supervisor of critical information on gaming, bank and credit bureau reports to ensure good credit decisions* Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:* Prepares, scans and indexes credit files and records for record storage* Competencies: Incumbent will master the following competencies while in this position:* Excellent communication and organizational skills* Ability to multi-task
What Does A Credit Representative Do At Larson Juhl, LLC.
* Manage incoming telephone calls from customers, branch, CSC, and/or sales team to assist with account issues, or problems related to release or pending release of orders.* Assist fellow Credit team members with problem situations and coverage of daily activities during absences.* Account reconciliation & payment coordination (customer/branch/sales): correcting misapplied and unapplied payments and credits, COD customers with open balances, skipped invoices, net credit balances, and processing customer refunds.* Enter changes to Customer Master Information and Billing Instructions pertaining to credit terms, statements, and special instructions.* Work with BOMs to bring pending credits to approval/confirmation status.* Prepare and send reminder letters and supporting documents to customers.* Document write off adjustment requests.* Prepare assignment packages to forward to collection agencies.* Maintain auto-charge lists and implement on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly basis (CC /echeck