Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Help to prepare crews with the knowledge and equipment necessary for the job Restoration Crew Chief Essential Duties: Restoration Crew Chief Duties and Responsibilities: Providing the highest level of customer service$38k-90k yearly est.4d ago
Crew Chief - Loudon, TN
Lead and direct crew to efficiently execute daily build.
* Lead, train, and execute through encouragement and hands-on operation of machinery and tasks.
* Execute daily projects for site and foundation planning and construction, finishing homes on site, transporting equipment, framing, roofing, and other hands-on, construction tasks.
* Assist the Hub Manager with scheduling, safety, quality, team management, and jobsite management to ensure the jobsites are completed as effectively and efficiently as possible.
* Working to quickly learn quality; by showing dedication to learning and growing; and by always having a positive and coaching-focused attitude.
* Always look ahead, anticipating needs of the team and project, and problem solving.
* Partner with the Transportation teams to make sure everyone is working together in the best ways.
* Experience with manufactured/mobile housing industry
4+ years of construction experience
* Desire to lead, coach, and mentor teams in a fast-paced environment.
* Desire to learn and advance the manufactured housing industry.
* Comfortable with heights (using/safely climbing a ladder) and crawl spaces.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.$28k-59k yearly est.6d ago
Drill Crew Chief
· Completes the set-up and operates the soils sampling and testing equipment.
· Coordinates or assists with Gopher State One-Call and local utilities.
· Performs operational needs such as traffic control support, assists in field staking of sampling locations or acquiring field supplies.
· Maintains, cleans, monitors performance, and safely operates the soils sampling, testing and support equipment.
· Assists in the completion of field in situ tests of soil strengths for foundation design.
· Records digital and handwritten field data and sampling information then downloads, organizes and archives this information.
· Assists with the technical certification program training for agency and external personnel.
· Creates basic soils profiles.
Two years of experience performing soils or materials testing related activities that included at least six months operating a drill rig.
· One year of experience performing materials testing or related activities and one year in any roadway constructions, engineering support or roadways maintenance areas such as: soils, traffic, surveys, design, construction, hydraulics, maintenance etc.
· A Two year Civil or Construction Technology Degree or the following four-year degrees: Architectural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering; Land Surveying / Geomatics; or equivalent may substitute for one year of experience.
APPLY ONLINE BY 6/30/2023:
Go to www.mn.gov/careers
Search open positions
Enter the Job Opening ID
in the Keywords search box and click “
Click on the Job Title to view the job posting
Apply for Job
When prompted for your
Referral Source, please list: Other - LinkedIn
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
$30k-43k yearly est.24d ago
Build an Aviation Career You're Proud Of At StandardAero, we use our ingenuity and know-how to find solutions for the simple to the most complex challenges in Aviation. What's it like at WesternJet Aviation, a company of StandardAero Collaboration, teamwork, and having each other's backs are the norm here. Salary: $55-75 per hour based on experience Raising the Standard of Excellence since 1911 With over a century of proven excellence, StandardAero has become an industry leader in MRO services and customized solutions in the aerospace field. With on-the-job training, advancement opportunities, and excellent benefits, StandardAero invites you to experience a fulfilling and meaningful career with$38k-89k yearly est.2h ago
G-VII - G500 Crew Chief
Training: Must have sufficient training in the concepts and programs specified in the DAVINCI JETS manuals to assure compliance and the ability to super vise such programs. Minimum 3 years aircraft maintenance supervisor, crew chief, avionics lead or equivalent. Trained in to the extent to be competent in creating, reviewing, updating and analyzing AD Status for DAVINCI JETS aircraft through regulatory Web based sites.$31k-66k yearly est.6d ago
Then you may be our perfect hero!As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever. Then, dont miss your chance to join our Franchise as a Crew Chief.$36k-80k yearly est.20d ago
SERVPRO Restoration Crew Chief
SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever. Job Description: Manage and complete water, fire, and mold restoration jobs according to SERVPRO processes per work order.$24 hourly23d ago
Job Description360 Painting is a well-known, fast growing national paint company, seeks a Crew Chief serves as the liaison between the customer and painting crews. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. *All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated.$25k-49k yearly est.37d ago
Crew Chief DC
+ Valid Drivers License a must
+ Reports to Quantum Regional Manager
+ Construct, install, maintain, upgrade, and remove outdoor advertising structures.
+ Creates, plans, and organizes all related jobs, equipment, and personnel with Quantum regional manager
+ Should be able to operate independently from local CCO branch
+ Responsible for addressing all issues that arise on sites with little or no assistance from branch. First line of support is Quantum Regional Manager.
+ Responsible for all of the paperwork related to implementation and completion of job, including but not limited to: time cards, work orders, safety compliance, vehicle and equipment inspections, and accident reporting.
+ Must be able to read load charts and blue prints, have essential math skills.
+ Travel and Overtime is required.
+ Is required to ensure that job site, employees, and independent contractors, maintain safe work practices as required by local, state, federal, and company, policies and guidelines.
+ Map Reading
+ Install, remove and rotate outdoor advertising displays and extensions consisting of vinyl, wood or other material.
+ Responsible for distributing meal per diem and completing expense reports.
+ Organizing daily work schedule including employees and contractors.
+ Control expenses by shopping best price for equipment & material.
+ Control overtime and appropriate staffing for scheduled work.
+ Directly supervise 1 to 10 employees
+ Maintaining vehicles includes: repair maintenance, cleaning, organize, and stocking for each job.
+ Responsible for receiving and inventorying all materials from Quantum fabrication shop or contractor. Notifying either of shortages and secures material.
+ Oversee, supervise and manage job through to completion.
+ Ensuring the job is complete, jobsite is clean and organized. All Material is primed and painted before leaving the job site.
+ Fill out and distribute purchase orders
+ Able to perform various inspections
+ Able to give and understand hand crane signals
+ Works effectively in a team environment
**Education and Skills:**
+ High School Diploma or Equivalent
+ Comprehend and communicate complex oral and written instructions.
+ MS office, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records$27k-34k yearly est.60d+ ago
Fire Damage Crew Chief
Job DescriptionSalary: $17 - $22 Hourly FIRE DAMAGE CREW CHIEFS Position Overview: Our locally owned Frederick, MD ServiceMaster franchise is seeking self-motivated, hardworking and customer service oriented people to join our team * Job Type: Mitigation, Restoration, Leadership * Work Hours: Full Time * Compensation: $17.00 to $22.00 Depending on Experience.$17-22 hourly34d ago
Water Damage Crew Chief
Position Summary: We are currently seeking experienced disaster restoration CREW CHIEFS for our Water Damage Division. Job DescriptionWATER DAMAGE CREW CHIEFS Position Overview: Our locally owned Frederick, MD ServiceMaster franchise is seeking self-motivated, hardworking and customer service oriented people to join our team * Job Type: Restoration, Leadership * Work Hours: Full Time * Compensation: $17.00 to $22.00 Depending on Experience. Water Damage Crew Chiefs demonstrate leadership and coaching skills through effective instruction and supervision of team members.$17-22 hourly37d ago
Paramedic Crew Chief
This position is designated as hard to fill and is eligible for the Employee Referral Incentive Program.
This position is being re-announced, qualified applicants do not need to re-apply to receive consideration.
The base annual wage is generated from a base hourly rate of $27.58 per hour under the standard rotating 12 hour shift schedule. Overtime is paid at 1.5 times the hourly rate for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours in a 7 day pay cycle. Therefore, the estimated base annual wage is $63,103.04. Additional overtime opportunities for shift coverage may be available per departmental policy. These opportunities would provide pay in excess of the estimated base annual wage.
The purpose of the class is to provide leadership and supervision of assigned ambulance crew in the performance of emergency medical services activities; to ensure prompt and proper response to medical emergencies; to enforce crew compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, protocols and standards of quality and safety; to respond to emergency calls and provide medical assistance at the paramedic level; and
to perform related work as required. The class works within a general outline of work to be performed and develops work methods and sequences under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Supervises emergency medical crew in assigned unit. Supervisory duties include scheduling, instructing; assigning, reviewing and planning work of others; maintaining standards; coordinating activities; selecting new crew members; testing new hires; allocating crew; and acting on crew problems.
* Reviews the work of assigned crew for completeness and accuracy; evaluates and makes recommendations as appropriate; offers training, advice and assistance as needed; and relays needs of crew to supervisor.
* Inspects vehicles and equipment daily to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, decontamination if needed, proper condition of equipment, and an adequate inventory of supplies; reports any discrepancies of required equipment and tools necessary to perform job; cleans and sanitizes vehicles; and notifies proper personnel of equipment/vehicle maintenance needs.
* Drives ambulance in response to emergency calls; requests additional resources for the control of incidents as required; ensures safety at the scene; and serves as incident commander until relieved by higher authority.
* Provides advanced life support and emergency care to the sick and injured; determines nature and extent of injuries or illnesses; assists in lifting and carrying patients in and out of ambulance; and transports patients to appropriate medical facility.
* Performs such procedures as immobilization and bandaging, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), intubation, cardiac activity monitoring, preventing shock, administering medications, electrical cardioversion and/or defibrillation, IV therapy, and others as permitted according to certification; maintains constant awareness of patient condition; identifies and relays diagnostic signs to medical personnel while in route to medical facility; and reports verbally and in writing to emergency room
personnel upon arrival.
* Assists with extrication and other rescue procedures as necessary.
* Works in conjunction with other first responders such as firefighters and law enforcement, hospital staff, and physicians.
* Educates patients and their families about condition, medications and/or disease process.
* Notifies dispatch personnel and Coroner's Office in the case of patient death; arranges for the protection of property and evidence at the scene.
* Ensures crew compliance with infection control procedures.
* Documents accident scenes for reports as required.
* Prepares and maintains detailed records as required.
* Performs general housekeeping duties as required.
* Receives and responds to public inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance in areas of responsibility.
* Performs general clerical work as required including, but not limited to, preparing reports, copying and filing documents, entering and retrieving computer data, answering the telephone, etc.
* Works at various extra special events or sporting events; makes public relations appearances.
* Keeps abreast of new technology, methods and regulations for emergency medical assistance operations; attends meetings, training and continuing education classes as required and/or appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills and maintain certifications.
* May need to be available 24 hours per day, seven days per week, for emergency response as assigned.
* Performs other related job duties as assigned.
All County employees are considered public servants for the citizens of Dorchester County. When requested before, during, or after an emergency event, County employees are expected to work and serve the public in coping with the emergency.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by education in emergency medical technology or aclosely related field.
Requires at least two (2) years of related work experience.
Must possess a valid state driver's license.
Must complete required coursework and maintain State and National Registry of EMT's certification in Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-Paramedic), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), International Trauma Life Support (ITLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
certifications; obtain any other certifications deemed necessary by Department Head.
Must complete a minimum of 60 hours continued education (CEUs) per year.
Please mail the following to:
Dorchester County EMS
821 West 5th North Street
Summerville, SC 29483
* Copy of SC Certification
* Copy of National Registry Certification
* Copy of current CPR Credential
* Copy of current BTLS or PTLS Credential
* Copy of current pediatric course credential
* Three year certified driving record from your current state of residence.
* State criminal background record current at the date of application. Available in SC at www.sled.state.sc.us Out of state applicants must obtain this from their state of residence.
Work is performed in a dynamic environment that requires sensitivity to change and responsiveness to changing goals, priorities and needs.
Dorchester County has the right to revise this job description at any time. Thisdescription does not represent in any way a contract of employment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employees must be available to work 12.25 hours per day. 84 hours in a two-week period 36 one week and 48 the other week. Typical work hours and days are Monday through Sunday, 6:45 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 6:45 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.Employees must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays during emergencies or as requested. This is a safety sensitive position and employees holding this position have the responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others. This position is subject to random drug testing.$63.1k yearly5d ago
Crew Chiefs and Restoration Technicians
As a new Restoration technician at SERVPRO of Piscataway , you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.The Restoration technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle.$38k-88k yearly est.3d ago
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Description: McDonald's and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. * Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant.$20k-27k yearly est.3d ago
Fire Crew Chief
Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them. Job DescriptionPLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTIONSERVPRO of North Central Austin is hiring a Fire Crew Chief. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchises attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise.$31k-67k yearly est.3d ago
K527 Transport Maint Crew Chief I or II
Transport Maint Crew Chief I and II:Performs skilled transportation maintenance activities and leads a crew of Transportation Maintenance Technicians.$28k-44k yearly est.8d ago
15T UH-60 Utility Helicopter Repairer
In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.$30k-57k yearly est.1d ago
Concession Crew Chief
Job DescriptionSUMMARY: Supervises concession sales, staff, and activities at the Bridgeton Municipal Athletic Complex. * In absence of Athletic Supervisor and BMAC coordinator, responsible for supervision of all activities conducted at the Bridgeton Municipal Athletic Complex.$23k-36k yearly est.9d ago
Street Repair Crew Chief 1 (Traffic Sign)
Employees in this class must adhere to standard city and PENNDOT maintenance practices and general work instructions.$46k-73k yearly est.9d ago
Crew Chief Fleet Service Agent Full Time
Join our American Airlines family, and you'll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. In addition to the above, the Crew Chief may, upon request, assist management in areas such as, but not limited to: + The Fleet Service Crew Chief will lead and direct the work of Fleet Service employees on his assigned crew.$22k-36k yearly est.6d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Crew Chief is $51,616 per year or $25 per hour.
The highest paying Crew Chief jobs have a salary over $108,000 per year while the lowest paying Crew Chief jobs pay $24,000 per year
An assistant manager provides assistance and support to the direct manager in ensuring that the business runs smoothly with guaranteed satisfaction. An associate manager helps organize daily projects and manages employees to make sure that tasks are being done in a timely and accurate manner. Assistant managers are also expected to develop a good relationship with the whole workforce and clients to contribute to a successful and healthy workplace. An assistant manager is also required to present practical strategies for business growth, monitor daily operations, and communicate with clients for any possible suggestions and complaints.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily functions of employees in a specific team, department, or even a work shift. They create work schedules, organize work processes and workflows, train new hires, provide necessary reports related to the team function and the employees, monitor and evaluate employee performance, and ensure that goals of the specific team or department are met. When needed, supervisors also provide guidance to employees in terms of their career or even personal challenges. They also help in fostering harmonious work relationships by resolving interpersonal conflicts at work. To be successful in their role, they must have leadership skills, time management skills, decision-making capabilities, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
Managers are responsible for a specific department, function, or employee group. They oversee their assigned departments and all the employees under the department. Managers are responsible that the department they are handling is functioning well. They set the department goals and the steps they must take to achieve the goals. They are also in charge of assessing the performance of their departments and their employees. Additionally, managers are responsible for interviewing prospective candidates for department vacancies and assessing their fit to the needs of the department. Managers also set the general working environment in the department, and they are expected to ensure that their employees remain motivated.
Owners, in the most basic sense, own the business, company, or organization. They are responsible for building the business. They create business plans and the general vision and mission of the company, set goals, work on these goals, and ensure that the business keeps running. They manage all aspects of their business, from finances to marketing to people, etc. When the business becomes stable, owners eventually hire more employees. As such, owners also become overseers who would ensure that the organization remains afloat.
Superintendents oversee the administration of schools in a specific school district. They manage the educational programs of each school and create strategic decisions to ensure that the students are learning important subjects. They also supervise school administrators or principals and are responsible for hiring and guiding them. Superintendents should be familiar with their constituents and must always be ready to listen to their needs. It is important that superintendents are good decision-makers and communicators. They are expected to lead their respective districts in achieving their vision. Superintendents drive the team towards their goals and create strategic steps to ensure success.