What Does A Crew Foreman Do At North Alamo Water Supply Corporation
* Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of workers engaged in probing for water lines and meters for repair, maintenance and installation.* Inspects work areas to determine the type of work required as well as the materials and equipment to be used on installations and layouts.* Provides guidance and direction for the crew regarding projects such as shoveling and probing of areas to maintain or repair.* Operates equipment such as a backhoe and ditch diggers, and crew members in proper use and maintenance of such.* Reviews assigned job schedules for the crew, and estimate man-hours needed for completion of job assignments.* Works with the Field Supervisor to monitor and enforce Safety policies.* Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.* Participates in job specific training, and other various required corporate training programs; Complies with federal and state regulations and all established corporate policies and procedures.* Other duties as may be assigned
What Does A Crew Foreman Do At Wright Outdoor Solutions
* Install residential and commercial design-build projects varying in size and scope* Support landscape coordinator in ensuring installation holds true to design* Supervise landscape crew members, and maintain efficient workflow* Support landscape coordinator in providing safety and technical training, and enforcing installation standards* Manage equipment maintenance* Perform tasks as needed in all service areas of Wright Outdoor Solutions* Work flexible hours in all weather conditions to accommodate the seasonality of the industry* Uphold the values of Wright Outdoor Solutions, which include safety, integrity, quality, respect, teamwork, innovation, and family
What Does A Crew Foreman Do At Morton Buildings Inc.
* Foreman provides professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treats all employees and customers with dignity and respect * Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures * Foreman coordinates efforts with the Area Crew Supervisor for continuous crew training and re-training * Construction Procedure Manual and Training Manual and Best Building Practices * Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the project * Organize specific jobs for the crew members in a way which provides opportunities for success * Utilize the unique skills and contributions of each for training and growth * Maximize the overall crew efficiency Employer's Job# 743999665099190Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE
What Does A Crew Foreman Do At Infrasource
* Supervise the daily operations in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements while continually monitoring site for changing safety conditions and related issues.* Monitor progress of crew to insure satisfactory job completion, keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule and cost estimate.* Develop and maintain business relationships including attending customer progress meetings and pre-bid meetings, when appropriate.* Serve as single point of contact with customers, inspectors, subcontractors and vendors performing work in the field.* Pre-survey job location and ensure locates have been performed.* Conduct job hazard analysis and present daily/weekly tool box talks.* Manage and develop labor and employee relations.* Secure work site at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials.* Enforce safety by modeling behaviors, maintaining a drug free work environment and performing corrective action when appropriate.* Train crew members in accordance with Company safety practices.* Ability to travel and additional duties as assigned
What Does A Crew Foreman Do At Ram Buildings, Inc.
* Lead a construction crew in all aspects of construction of a new building.* Project and plan for future needs of a project.* Plan and communicate the daily work schedule to the crew.* Motivate crew personnel.* Communicate with customers