Big Pine Key, FL
* Responsible for executing, monitoring, and training inventory best practices and standard operating procedures for the entire store, including both front end and pharmacy. Supports pharmacy inventory management activities, including receiving, counting, ordering, and facilitating returns. Champions On-Shelf Availability and is responsible for receiving, counting, pricing, returns, and all in-store inventory processes. Validates and ensures accuracy of planograms.
* Responsible for reviewing and coordinating the proper use of reports and system applications, which have an impact on the accuracy of front end and pharmacy on-hand balances and pricing.
* Responsible for executing and maintaining front end and pharmacy asset protection techniques, and filing claims for warehouse and vendor overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods including prescription drugs.
* In designated stores, as required, opens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling and cashier responsibilities, and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business day.
* Engages customers by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. In designated stores, when serving as the leader on duty, resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Executes and coaches team members on warehouse and vendor inventory management processes including but not li
$26k-31k yearly est.