What Does A Customer Service Supervisor Do At Sears Holdings
* Understands Escalations, 3rd party, Order Management, Day of Delivery, Routing, Member Service Portal, and Descartes digital manifest system capabilities.* Ensures the resolution of associate relationship issues that arise within the functional areas.* Creates and supervises scheduling of associates to ensure the proper coverage for the work volume, included in but not limited to Escalations, Routing, Day of Delivery, Order Management and 3rd Party Support.* Supervises and coaches associates on resolving customer, client, operations and carrier issues within one contact* Outlines proper handling of all customer contacts, system updates and order maintenance and ensures that all associates are compliant.* Ensures that all associates act as the single contact (minimal to no customer transfers) expert for customers.* Provides customers with solutions and ensures completion to customer expectations.* Acts as the liaison between various teams; leads collaborative efforts and the exchange of information to improve our customers' experiences.* Supervises Home Delivery Escalations processes including escalations resolution, asset protection auditing, Field Operations collaboration.* Supervises Day of Delivery processes including driver gate, dispatch monitoring, customer feedback, exceptions and routing processes.* Supervises Order Management processes including capacity planning, delay avoid, email silos, Large Order Management * Sears Commercial.* Supervises 3rd party client processes including scheduling , driver gate, dispatch monitoring, customer feedback, exceptions and routing processes* Owns root cause analysis, resolution, trends and future prevention.* Partners with the field team, business partners and IT to perform root cause analysis and determine corrective actions.* Communicates effectively with both internal and external customers/clients.* Serves as an additional point of escalation for associates and determines appropriate actions or if further escalation is required.* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates
What Does A Customer Service Supervisor Do At General Dynamics-It
* Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures* Provide departmental leadership in assigned functional area* Responsible for supervision of contact center employees to assure productivity, quality, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals* Monitor staff quality and performance and provide feedback and coaching as appropriate* Monitor staff attendance/schedule adherence and enter exceptions, as necessary, into the workforce management tool* Assist with or deliver training alerts/critical updates to keep team current on changes that may occur in information or procedures* Perform tasks to assure service level and quality requirements are met* Participate in interviews and recommend hiring of contact center staff, as needed* Maintain department records related to CSR coaching and performance improvement* Complete employee performance assessment at end of assignmentAdhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data* Immediately report system issues to manager or appropriate parties* Continually look for and suggest process improvements that will benefit GDIT and our customers (internal and external)* Perform other duties as assigned* May be required to work weekends, holidays, or off-shift, as necessary.* Overtime may be required* Weekend and night shifts available.
Bachelor---s degree or equivalent work experience preferredHigh school diploma or GED required.
Six months supervisory or leadership experience preferred* Minimum of one-year customer service or contact center experience required* Demonstrated customer service, leadership and team interaction skills required* Security Clearance required.* Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance
What Does A Customer Service Supervisor Do At Community Health Systems
* Other duties may be assigned)* Effectively manages staff performance and workload related to in-bound (patients, insurance companies and attorneys) and out-bound calls of CSR s (Customer Service Representatives).* Analyzes and monitors customer service call center metrics of CSR s.* Identify, resolve, and report issues impacting performance objectives.* Responsible for ensuring timely and successful completion of assigned tasks.* Ensure the CSR created adjustment receives proper approval and sign-off.* Responsible for oversight of staff training and performance improvement.* Conducts and delivers performance scorecards.* Ensures all assigned reports and worklists are worked and completed.* Identifies staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Customer Service Manager.* Assures productivity and quality standards are met for each CSR team member.* Coaches and counsels staff with disciplinary and productivity issues.* Interviews and assists in hiring new employees.* Other duties as assigned
What Does A Customer Service Supervisor Do At Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Estimate a zero-error mentality and manage to 100% accuracy with team.* Provide on-going coaching to each Customer Service Representative on team concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity to ensure objectives are met.* Resolve moderately complex support-related issues for the customers and staff.* Provide support in call escalation situations.* Serves as an expert in dealing with difficult customer interactions.* Regularly monitor customer calls in order to provide constructive feedback to CSRs.* Conducts daily management board with team and plans and organizes workflow to ensure efficient CS operations.* Set goals and track results to ensure that all team metrics are met and excellent customer service is achieved.* Communicate with peers in order to ensure that department meets its objectives.* Acts as a communication liaison between inside sales, customer service, outside sales and other departments* Monitor and analyze daily and monthly call center performance, utilizing contact management system reports.* Assist in cost control and managing departmental budgeted expenses.* Monitor and submit required reports in an accurate and timely manner.* Set up and maintain necessary records, files and reports in accordance with Company standards* Recruit, interview select, train, and develop customer service representatives in customer service techniques.* Assumes a high degree of responsibility and work independently.* Works with Sr.* Manager, Production Accounts on process improvement to create productivity and efficiencies, as needed
What Does A Customer Service Supervisor Do At Aon Corporation
* Responsible for managing, delivering and creating the Phone metric reporting for division, Employee scorecards to the employees and Resource planning.* Managing a Sales Service team that is responsible for incoming 800 line calls as well as outcall campaigns for retention and new business.* Processing of customer transactions for the AICPA Insurance Trust,* Lead, coach and develop staff to ensure the department functions efficiently and effectively to meet set goals* Maintain the current process as well as offer recommendations for improvements through to implementation* Workforce management and resource planning skills and responsibilities are a business critical skill to leading, coaching the team and delivering key statistics for the program.* Work with IT and project teams to deliver operational projects* Demonstrate insurance and systems experience and technical knowledge at both the working and technical level to manage operating teams and functions.* Preferred work hours are 9 am to 6 pm* You Bring Knowledge and Expertise